View Poll Results: What Race For Your DK?

Voters
104. This poll is closed
  • Void Elf

20 19.23%
  • Lightforged Draenei

5 4.81%
  • Dark Iron Dwarf

4 3.85%
  • Kul Tiran Human

10 9.62%
  • Mechagnome

6 5.77%
  • Nightborne

4 3.85%
  • Highmountain Tauren

1 0.96%
  • Zandalari Troll

15 14.42%
  • Mag'har Orc

8 7.69%
  • Vulpera

18 17.31%
  • Pandaren

13 12.50%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    DK's should have only been Human and Undead as the possible Races from the start. The first DK's were Dead Orcs Reanimated in Fallen Alliance corpses. So Humans or maybe if the corpses had been dead a while Undead/ Forsaken were the only ones that made sense.
    a corpse is a corpse man, any corpse could be dk in my book

IF reputation is still in the game THEN human.

Why would I make my min-max harder as it has to be. DPS/TANKING races have zero impact if you are at best middle-of-the-pact in scaling or simply not even wanted.
    If diplomacy gets its long deserved nerf I might just choose NE for AFK/aggro resets that comes handy in everyday gameplay.
    -

Still struggling between staying Blood Elf or going Zandalari. Name is secured already.

Is there any good data on what the best spec purely for DPS is?

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroph View Post
    According to one poster on the first page, Lightforged Draenei parse high./shrug

Probably gonna change my DK to Zandalari

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroph View Post
    Lightforged draenei, Mag'har, Kul tiran are the top 3 acording to https://bloodmallet.com/index.html#d...ata_view=races

Haven’t decided yet but my Alliance DK will either be lightforged draenei (as a joke character) or a Kul Tiran. I’m happy enough with my orc DK on Horde, though it might be fun to roll a vulpera aswell.

I went Velf on my former human DK purely for looks.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    I went Velf on my former human DK purely for looks.
    It was a hard choice for me, but I chose DI over VE because mole machine is so frickin sweet.

My DK long ago started as a BE, but I'm no longer Horde.

So my DK is now a VE.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by Absintheminded View Post
    It was a hard choice for me, but I chose DI over VE because mole machine is so frickin sweet.
    I just love how the Legion Season 1 PVP set looks on my Blood Elf. Plate just fits that model sooooo well and honestly it was the reason I pre-ordered Shadowlands. Sure I told myself "I'm in a good place right now and I have the funds to get Epic blah blah blah". It was hard to give up 10% rep and 2% more secondary stats when Blood loves it some secondary stats. But looking so dark and "voidy" and how the plate armor looks......

I just realized something..... Out of about 14 characters all are B/Velf expect my human pally and panda monk.....I think I need a 12 step program.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    I just love how the Legion Season 1 PVP set looks on my Blood Elf. Plate just fits that model sooooo well and honestly it was the reason I pre-ordered Shadowlands. Sure I told myself "I'm in a good place right now and I have the funds to get Epic blah blah blah". It was hard to give up 10% rep and 2% more secondary stats when Blood loves it some secondary stats. But looking so dark and "voidy" and how the plate armor looks......

I just realized something..... Out of about 14 characters all are B/Velf expect my human pally and panda monk.....I think I need a 12 step program.
    Yeah, I'm not going to lie, VE with the pompadour is about as sweet looking a character could be. The DI faux hawk with red tips is consolation enough to have mole machine.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Undead DK is the only acceptable DK

I had a gnome DK several years ago, so I figured I might just remake it.

Rehashed races are kind of boring, with the exception of maybe the Dark Iron dwarves, so I don't really have any interest in playing them. Mechagnomes would have been cool too if they weren't just regular gnomes with mechanical arms.

Keyboard Turner
    3+ Year Old Account
    allied race

Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    Undead DK is the only acceptable DK
    but Death knights are always undead no matter the race.

Human jmorphed into female belf/velf

king of the race will be appear soon here.

Mechagnomes due to being the only race/class combo that let's you play an robot zombie. Metal as hell.
    ( -> | |=====-~
    / ) \ | |
    - " "-| |
    ( -> | |====~
    / ) \ | |
    -" "-| |

Weeell... I am being very boring and changing my Male Orc DK, to a male Mag'har Orc. :3
    I just want the hairstyles and the almost completely black skin color, and the ones with the spikes... although I REALLY wish they'd make those damned spikes 3D...

I'm also rather saddened to learn that none of the Allied races have gotten unique DK faces, but I'm sure that'll come eventually.