Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I'm blocked by Necroxis so what does he say that's so important?
    Knowing necroxis it's likely 5 words relevant followed by 500 pages of how sylvanas personally became real and shat on his food.

Poor flow, layout, spawn rates, drop rates you name it this shit show has it. If that wasn't enough then the quests bug out or don't work at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, yes and yes.

They're annoyingly tedious and put players into competition for painfully rare shared spawns again after the entire rest of the expansion had at least clickables be individual for each player.

Now we have to sit around for minutes with 4 other groups waiting for one single cage to spawn, hunt for over an hour to find 4 of the like 5 damn rares per invasion, it's a complete mess. The best part is we get 6 dailies per 24 hours PER INVASION

So there's 12 dailies to do every day, plus the events that aren't even marked on the map.
    So we have to comb over the entire invasion area if we want all the rep there is to get. Right now it's roughly an hour per invasion if the quests are good, likely 2 if a Rare killing one is up
    Last edited by Krawu; 2020-01-18 at 07:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    We had a "kill 4 rares" in the Vale today. In a group of 5 we flew for almost two hours around the vale, with people coming and going into the group, and not a single rare was seen. I've given up that quest.
    lol. Should have camped a spawn point, qwuest is piss easy unless you're a toaster

Agreed they're shit.

Anyone who thinks this is quality questing in 2020 is fucking delusional.

TBH I'm wondering if doing them is even worth it... 75 rep per daily and 50 visions. Reps are useless anyway, and in order to have enough visions from dailies for horrific visions you need to do them for:

10000 / (50x8 [four vale, four uldum]) = 25 days straight. For one horrific vision. Which you are guaranteed of once a week anyway, and every other week from assaults bonus.

10+ Year Old Account
    The grab 6 letters in uldum is the worst, such a small spawn, not guranteed drop. It just funnels people in the area who cannot complete the quest fast, ergo the quest now takes even longer because so many people are now there.

I also dont understand why the fuck the listen to some whiners about world quests, they are way better than dailies.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    The grab 6 letters in uldum is the worst, such a small spawn, not guranteed drop. It just funnels people in the area who cannot complete the quest fast, ergo the quest now takes even longer because so many people are now there.

I also dont understand why the fuck the listen to some whiners about world quests, they are way better than dailies.
    You really want to pretend these world quests are "good"?

They are not. It is just some hastly added content to existing regions. And noone but the devs are responsible for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I miss the days of the Isle of Thunder and Domination Offensive. This is atrocious.

Quote Originally Posted by Sansnom View Post
    Your opinion is an indication of the problem Blizzard is facing. One portion of the players likes to see harder content in the world and now another group is complaining about it being harder.

Is it any wonder that some people thinks Blizzard is incompetent because no matter what they do, some one some where will complain.
    Literally who asked for this in retail? Who that plays this game seriously wanted daily quests that take longer to finish? For what possible reason?

This isn't "hard content" it's just tedious and boring content. I don't wanna kill 22 mobs for 5 quest drops. That's not "hard."

At least the quests aren't required at all and have terrible rewards so you can just skip them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I miss the days of the Isle of Thunder and Domination Offensive. This is atrocious.
    I mean world quests in general, not those in uldum/vale. I feel like goin back to dailies is a step in the wrong direction.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

It is a horrible development, and shows the devs bias once more. "Raids first". And if no money is left, they do not implement new world content into "World of Warcraft".

Wonder when they are going to rename it into "Dungeons of Warcraft"..

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by yagdadoolin View Post
    It is a horrible development, and shows the devs bias once more. "Raids first". And if no money is left, they do not implement new world content into "World of Warcraft".

Wonder when they are going to rename it into "Dungeons of Warcraft"..
    Instances of Warcraft more like.

I guess they think the hype the world first and MDI generate is worth it.

Instances of Warcraft more like.

I guess they think the hype the world first and MDI generate is worth it.
    I am sure Ion believes that. And his hardcore-brothers from the dev team. Pathetic. In the end we will just get one raid, and if Ion had some time left, we get some "quality" dailies like the ones in reused-Blossoms and reused-Uldum.

I don’t even know why people wanted normal dailies so badly.... I’m already annoyed hard by them ....fucking waste of time.

I enjoy worldquests way more then this crap...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Funny how Timeless Isle, a zone with like 1 daily......ended up being the best patch content Blizzard has ever made, still.

It LONG overstayed it's welcome, but 5.4 was a masterpiece.
    the thing is Timeless Isle was so good was the things you could do on a tiny place. I remember when we made a 20 rogues only group and melted this place lol

Quote Originally Posted by Testodruid View Post
    Acquisition-quests that are shared with every player so even your own faction can snipe things from you.

Kill 4 rares that have a longer respawntime than Sha of Anger and so little health they die in seconds.

Seems rushed to me.
    They used all the money for the raid. I blame Hazzikostas for wrong priorities. And not.. Activision. What a joke.

It's easy. I hate them, I don't do them and therefor I can't do visions.

So I'll once again leave it to a 1-month subscription after raidfinder is free, collect the allied races, get the heritage armor, do some fishing and then I'll play other games till Blizzard delivers something new.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah these dailies suck. having to kill 4 rares (now 3, whoop de fucking doo what a big change) is bullshit and then you add quests with required quest items but barely add any of the mobs that drop said items. all to time gate rep for 2 factions.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Tbh, I just do the ones that are fast and dont give a f**k about the other ones... how hard is that? Just SKIP whatever is boring, jesus christ the whining on the "instant gratification generation" is just off the charts, are you guys NEVER happy?