Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by bakibuki View Post
    Yes, you are a new user, cos you are a TROLL. BANNED and what not. Any answer to ANY question you have is written on the previous pages. Read all and sit down kid.
    Eh, you have 18 posts. So you're a troll because you're new here. You own words.

Anyways, what a silly thread. Classes have never, and never will be equal. Some will always perform better than others, don't like it? Show Blizzard by unsubbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

The last time classes were pretty balanced across the board was MoP.

As it stands currently there’s only 1 choice in talent rows for certain classes. Like Affliction taking Haunt 100% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    The last time classes were pretty balanced across the board was MoP.

As it stands currently there’s only 1 choice in talent rows for certain classes. Like Affliction taking Haunt 100% of the time.
    You literally could not be more wrong. Difference between worst and best class in MoP was ~100% meaning best spec could do twice the dps of worst one.

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    You literally could not be more wrong. Difference between worst and best class in MoP was ~100% meaning best spec could do twice the dps of worst one.
    Nope you’re the one that’s wrong. Been plenty of polls on here asking when class balance was the best, and it’s MoP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope you’re the one that’s wrong. Been plenty of polls on here asking when class balance was the best, and it’s MoP.
    You kidding lulz? I was blessed to be a warlock main in MoP and you tell me shit was balanced? I literally creamed everyone DPS-wise by a good 20% margin in raids almost on every boss bar one, not because of skill, but because it was so blatantly OP by the last tier, which lasted more than a year of faceroll.

MoP was a great expansion, but balanced? lol no.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    polls on here asking when class balance was the best, and it’s MoP.
    Yes, let's trust the memory of mmo-champion frequenters when deciding if MoP was balanced or not.

Now excuse me, gotta be a Destruction Warlock and cast while I walk. Most balanced xpac ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    You kidding lulz? I was blessed to be a warlock main in MoP and you tell me shit was balanced? I literally creamed everyone DPS-wise by a good 20% margin in raids almost on every boss bar one, not because of skill, but because it was so blatantly OP by the last tier, which lasted more than a year of faceroll.

MoP was a great expansion, but balanced? lol no.
    More balanced than it is right now. Eternal Palace = Shadow Priests. BoD = Shadow Priests. G’huun raid = Warlocks and Rogues. The only raid that was super lopsided in MoP was ToT for Affliction.
    Last edited by muto; 2020-01-18 at 02:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've always been a firm believer that classes should excell in different types of damage, healing and tanking. But it seems to be unpopular because people are so obsessed with those ridiculous charts.

I find raiding normal or heroic are the only places I'm allowed to actually have fun without some fucker watching my every move being all anal about having the "right" spec and/or gear setup.

Raiding mythic just feels like some number simulation game, sure progression is fun but tedious at the same time.

10+ Year Old Account
    You've played since Cataclysm as you've stated in your post, so let me just remind you that class imbalance has been a thing since well.. The game first started. It's impossible to achieve class balance without classes becoming homogenized and shoe-horned into having similar designed abilities and spells. That's the drawback of making each class differentiate from the others, imbalance will happen.