Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    445 fire mage and ive +1 since rank 2 cloak and +2 last night at rank 5. Ezpz

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post

Looking forward to Emergency Cranial Defibrillation ... a free rez when I run out of health should make things easier.

Have to get 450 more mementos...

Everything is so focused on sanity - when the limiting factor for me has been health.
    Fire would be better than Arcane. And Frost better than Fire due to killing the trash faster and safer.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Fire would be better than Arcane. And Frost better than Fire due to killing the trash faster and safer.
    Well - neither would go that well without AoE.... which I can't use in Frost or Fire.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Well - neither would go that well without AoE.... which I can't use in Frost or Fire.
    Then you're playing Frost wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did 2 extra wings + thrall as 444 outlaw rogue, full clears of all mobs. It was kind of close, but also my first time doing the right wing with Garona so I went a little slow. No consumables or anything like that.

Orb + blizzard?

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I think I will be able to do three visions this week (haven't started on them yet, but build the gateway in the Chamber of the Heart, so I can go anytime) - do you get the cloak so fast to rank 5? In half a week basically?

BTW, going in as Prot Pally with mostly DPS traits on gear, ilv 430...ish
    You need a total of 5 visions for rank 5. You get 2 free visions over the storyline quests, and 3 visions per week is pretty easy.

I think I will be able to do three visions this week (haven't started on them yet, but build the gateway in the Chamber of the Heart, so I can go anytime) - do you get the cloak so fast to rank 5? In half a week basically?

Rank 5 is basically given to you, at least in terms of materials to enter the visions.

You get 1 from doing the major invasion in Vale, 1 after you did the tutorial, and then a ton of the currency to buy more.

I unlocked the visions myself just yesterday on my paladin, and I was able to get 5 vessels total about.
    So as long as you've done the dailies/assaults even, you should have enough to buy vessels to upgrade the cape to rank 5 still, but you only get the quest to upgrade the cape after your first run anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    You need a total of 5 visions for rank 5. You get 2 free visions over the storyline quests, and 3 visions per week is pretty easy.
    Think you need 6? The first run doesn't net an upgrade, as far as I remember.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    I'm having a difficult time on my recently boosted Frost Death Knight. currently ilvl 405 (with cloak) and was getting owned hard by trash guards. Before I spend another Vessel of Horrific Visions, I wonder if i should save them for now till my ilvl is higher.

So that got me wondering, at what ilvl are you entering (solo), what class/spec do you play and are you successful?
    I would focus on gearing your character before doing any more visions. there is a quest this week which if you do 4 mythic dungeons you get a 430 item, the mythic dungeons themselves drop 400 gear which would be an upgrade i am assuming and the emissaries should give you upgrades as well.

if you must do them now though i would suggest you just kill the two guards in front of Orgrimmar Hold and then kill Thrall. vision done, you get the upgrade.

Totally doable in not even 1 hour, if you just go straight to the boss. I'm BDK myself and since R2 I clear 1 sidearea + Thrall, with much time spare, but not enough to finish a 2nd sidearea sadly.
    (I'm 430ish too)

The orbs don't heal me, they just restore sanity.

Eating = 300 sanity a pop, and I have to do it 5 times just in the first starting area. In the medium zone - I don't even last a single pull.

I'm comparing me playing mage which I've played for 15 full on vs a druid which I play here and there and is mainly my farmer providing pots to my mage.
    The past few days I kept seeing your posts here complaining about mage in visions, and I've been scared how my mage will manage once I finally get to him after being done with other characters, I did today, and...zero troubles. And my mage is trash geared, 427, but I do play frost. I can comfortably clear 1.5 bonus areas, will probably be able to finish 2 bonus ones with ~5 more ilvls. AND I don't even have the aoe essence from m+ on the mage, which makes them MUCH easier.

I'm assuming with your gear, and maining a mage, you probably (hopefully ) know how to play it, and in that case it must be a spec issue, soo...switch? for visions at least.
    If the future is female...get ready for apocalypse.

Just to jump in and add, I can reliably finish Garona and Thrall at 426 outlaw rogue with rank 3 cloak. Got rank 4 yesterday, and my 400 relic bonus to sanity (the main problem for me is running out, vs. damage dealt/taken) so I'll likely try the next 8/second when i get 10k again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    The past few days I kept seeing your posts here complaining about mage in visions, and I've been scared how my mage will manage once I finally get to him after being done with other characters, I did today, and...zero troubles. And my mage is trash geared, 427, but I do play frost. I can comfortably clear 1.5 bonus areas, will probably be able to finish 2 bonus ones with ~5 more ilvls. AND I don't even have the aoe essence from m+ on the mage, which makes them MUCH easier.

I'm assuming with your gear, and maining a mage, you probably (hopefully ) know how to play it, and in that case it must be a spec issue, soo...switch? for visions at least.
    It is obvious from his posts that he buys gear. He is trash and doesn't know how to play mage at all. It's embarrassing reading his complaints about how shit he is. It's best to just ignore him and leave him alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Orb + blizzard?
    Can't use Blizzard (or any reticule based spell) due to disability ... arcane is my best option.
    It seems Schwarzkopf's problem is his disability hinders him controlling his char to the point he can't run away from damage and needs to heal up much more than everyone else. Problem is he mostly argues as if everyone else has the same problem and thinks the game is unfair.

As for reticule spells, half a solution is to set up macros:

#showtooltip
    /cast [@player] Blizzard

which will cast Blizzard at the current location, gotta run up to mobs to use it though. Still better than not being able to play frost at all I think.

15+ Year Old Account
    I got rank 6 last night. Idk what the frick you guys are doing

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Any one else having LOTS of trouble getting in chamer of magni alone?
    I lost 2 vessels already because of failed teleport.. this patch has been great so far!

Also magni if you hear this please stop bugging out in the damn instance.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I got rank 6 last night. Idk what the frick you guys are doing
    Being too lazy to grind out 6 fragments to open the cache for another 500 currency to buy my last vessel.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Being too lazy to grind out 6 fragments to open the cache for another 500 currency to buy my last vessel.
    Ive only opened one all week. Step it up

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Ive only opened one all week. Step it up
    I'd rather step it down.

But really just don't feel any need to get it NOW when I know I'll get one before reset which is all that matters since its capped anyway to rank 6.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I'd rather step it down.

But really just don't feel any need to get it NOW when I know I'll get one before reset which is all that matters since its capped anyway to rank 6.
    Because you want to start banking vessels next week so the more currency you have the better