Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by h4rr0d View Post
    Pretty much this.
    Being a clothie that has to face tank everything without any semblance of burst is the bomb for this. But sure, let's nerf priests even more because of stupid WF race
    A) Priests weren't nerfed because of the WF race but because shadow was so absurdly busted it limited blizzards ability to design fights, just like legion affliction. The spec was more overtuned than I've ever seen a spec before in my entire time playing this game.

B) I easily did these visions on my priest alt.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    It seems Schwarzkopf's problem is his disability hinders him controlling his char to the point he can't run away from damage and needs to heal up much more than everyone else.
    That would be incorrect ... my lack of having abilities to heal up is hindering me. The disability just determines which classes I can play well and which ones I cannot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    And my mage is trash geared, 427, but I do play frost.
    I play arcane ... and it is ill equipped for the visions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Orb + blizzard?
    Yeah - I'm unable to use Blizzard due to disability, that's why I play Arcane - it doesn't require reticule placement.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Then you're playing Frost wrong.
    I'm not playing Frost - I'm playing Arcane.

Please keep up

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    That would be incorrect ... my lack of having abilities to heal up is hindering me. The disability just determines which classes I can play well and which ones I cannot.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah - I'm unable to use Blizzard due to disability, that's why I play Arcane - it doesn't require reticule placement.

- - - Updated - - -

Please keep up
    Well, arcane has issues with trash mob in mm+ and it is the same here. And you need to tank them.

Frost has better handling of trashmob and more cc. Simple as that. Frost would be far better than Fire or Frost.

The issue I have is that I do not want to respec my azerite gear to switch to Frost and I do not have any other pieces. And obv, I am Haste/vers, I do not know which stats are good for Frost but I do not want to farm a specific gear for visions.

Well, arcane has issues with trash mob in mm+ and it is the same here.
    I certainly don't have problems with trash mobs in M+ ... arcane is awesome in M+. Or do you run your M+ without a tank ?

Frost has better handling of trashmob and more cc. Simple as that. Frost would be far better than Fire or Frost.
    And a DH has even better handling of it than a Frost mage too ... however I play an ARCANE MAGE, I also play a BALANCE DRUID very poorly.

Yet the balance druid sails through the visions without a problem, the arcane mage - not a chance.

My comment was simply that different classes/specs have different levels of success in the horrific visions - nothing more nothing less. Seeing as you agree 100% with that statement - not sure why the continuing argument ?
    Last edited by schwarzkopf; 2020-01-18 at 04:32 PM.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

15+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Please keep up
    Cauterizing blink or resounding protection are broken. Dont blame the class because theyre a joke for me

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Dont blame the class because theyre a joke for me
    To clarify - I am not blaming anyone or anything, I'm not complaining (as I'm going to be running the Arcane mage with a tank and healer)... I am merely stating the FACT (which everyone seems to agree with) that different class/specs have different levels of success in the horrific visions.

Nothing more nothing less.

I certainly don't have problems with trash mobs in M+ ... arcane is awesome in M+. Or do you run your M+ without a tank ?

And a DH has even better handling of it than a Frost mage too ... however I play an ARCANE MAGE, I also play a BALANCE DRUID very poorly.

Yet the balance druid sails through the visions without a problem, the arcane mage - not a chance.

My comment was simply that different classes/specs have different levels of success in the horrific visions - nothing more nothing less. Seeing as you agree 100% with that statement - not sure why the continuing argument ?
    Dude, Most of a M+ is trash aka aoe fest. To aoe, you need to go in melee range, that put at a disadvantage over Fire or Frost. And on Boss, Fire currently blows Arcane in burst and DPS. And is more mobile. Sorry to break it up to you. Arcane is currently the worst of the 3 specs. And I loved it in Wod.

Did this as an elemental shaman (435ish), and then went on my fury warrior (also 435ish), and holy shit how easy does melee have it. I manage to do the left wing pluss thrall on my shaman, and had to carefully plan what cooldown to use on each pack.

Because you want to start banking vessels next week so the more currency you have the better
    To still be capped at how much you can do anyway while being handed stuff as a much faster rate, like getting another vessel for the major assault.

I've already learned it's just too punishing/tedious to try to stay "ahead" of the grind, you might as well just stay on the grind itself.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    To still be capped at how much you can do anyway while being handed stuff as a much faster rate, like getting another vessel for the major assault.

I've already learned it's just too punishing/tedious to try to stay "ahead" of the grind, you might as well just stay on the grind itself.
    Thats why youll never get a boyfriend

- - - Updated - - -

To clarify - I am not blaming anyone or anything, I'm not complaining (as I'm going to be running the Arcane mage with a tank and healer)... I am merely stating the FACT (which everyone seems to agree with) that different class/specs have different levels of success in the horrific visions.

Nothing more nothing less.
    I dont really agree because with azerite defenses, its so hard to die in solo content.

Thats why youll never get a boyfriend
    I'm...uh...
    I'm honestly at a loss of words. A statement that simultaneously hurts and yet doesn't affect me (because straight).

Quote Originally Posted by Testodruid View Post
    Thats an exaggeration, the spec was only op on two fights.
    No, the spec was completely busted on any fight with more than 1 target, present and future. And to top that off, it was also competitive single target. Spriest was by far one of the most broken specs to ever be in the game in EP.

Not even legion affliction was strong single target during antorus. It was busted multi-target for sure, and very low tier single target. Spriest in EP managed to be like top 3-4 single target and was 20+% ahead multi-target.
    Last edited by asil; 2020-01-18 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Think you need 6? The first run doesn't net an upgrade, as far as I remember.
    Rank 1 is the default cloak. First upgrade gets you to rank 2. So 5 visions still gets you to rank 5.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Rank 1 is the default cloak. First upgrade gets you to rank 2. So 5 visions still gets you to rank 5.
    Another good reason I shouldn't post before having coffee.
    A complete and utter brainfart on my part, sorry lol.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Please keep up
    Use Prismatic Barrier, effectively heals you for like 70-80k every 25 seconds. Arcane is fine for Visions. Is it Havoc? Obviously not, but it's perfectly capable of doing them.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, arcane has issues with trash mob in mm+ and it is the same here. And you need to tank them.

The issue I have is that I do not want to respec my azerite gear to switch to Frost and I do not have any other pieces. And obv, I am Haste/vers, I do not know which stats are good for Frost but I do not want to farm a specific gear for visions.
    Arcane really doesn't have any issues with trash in M+, it can do just as much AoE as Fire. The issue is that in order to do that AoE, you have to run a build that does basically no ST as Arcane, where Fire does both with the same setup. In M+ that's a problem because you're stuck with your setup, in Visions you can switch before bosses if you really want to.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, Most of a M+ is trash aka aoe fest. To aoe, you need to go in melee range, that put at a disadvantage over Fire or Frost. And on Boss, Fire currently blows Arcane in burst and DPS. And is more mobile. Sorry to break it up to you. Arcane is currently the worst of the 3 specs. And I loved it in Wod.
    Arcane does more ST than Fire(and Frost), assuming both are running full ST setups. It can also match Fire AoE with a full AoE setup. The issue Arcane has is that it has to specialize via talents/traits, where Fire can do both with the same setup.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

15+ Year Old Account
    Dumb question, but how do i get to the left wing before thrall? I went up the stairs, but was blocked off by black wall.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    If Tinkers aren't the next class in WoW I'll shit in my hands and clap then eat my shoe.

Quote Originally Posted by Sativex View Post
    Dumb question, but how do i get to the left wing before thrall? I went up the stairs, but was blocked off by black wall.
    Look to the right..^^

@ schwarzkopf
    the sanity orb indeed heals me for 10% life per tick. Try it

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyleech View Post
    Look to the right..^^
    To the right of Thrall?
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    If Tinkers aren't the next class in WoW I'll shit in my hands and clap then eat my shoe.

Don’t see a item level restrictions on it. Bit sad we can’t play the fun part of the patch with out daddy bliz holding our hand to make sure we don’t play too much.. stupid gated bs.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    Don’t see a item level restrictions on it. Bit sad we can’t play the fun part of the patch with out daddy bliz holding our hand to make sure we don’t play too much.. stupid gated bs.
    I, however, am looking forward to not having to see "cloak level 15 or gtfo" three weeks into the patch
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis