Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    Tried some world quests, but I kept dying, so had to go back to LFR I'm afraid, so people like you can carry my unskilled ass.
    I'm not surprised.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    I subbed, got to the part where you had to clear an assault, saw 1% per kill and no'ped out of there with a (thank god) full refund.

Glad I did too, the amount of negativity for this patch has eclipsed BfA as a whole.

Oh well, that's what happens when shareholders are first and your players are second ^o^
    Its almost like you ment todo it while doin other quests, not to mention you got 3 1/2 or 7 days for them todo.

But ye keep talking nonesense about shareholders.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Romanz View Post
    I know i'll get the "just unsub if you're unhappy" people, but i don't give up on a game thats been apart of my life for a decade that easily. I'm just so upset with WoW and BFA. It feels like such an empty dissapointment, just filled with endless numbers and systems that are the exact opposite of the direction they said they wanted to push us away from with endless numbers in legion, 8.3 has been an absolute mess. It's shown just how blind they are to quality control and bugs. Subconsciously i think Activision is just gutting Blizzard for everything they have. It's no secret the WoW team is behind, they have to be REALLY behind for things to be like this. For the first time in 10 years im thinking about quitting for awhile. Honestly just really upset with what they've done to the game, do you guys feel the same frustrations? I feel like alot of people are leaving the game.
    I did. It wasn't hard. Took a job where I travelled 5-days a week for the last 6 years. I didn't even think of trying to play on the road, not to mention I'd be getting flagged for account theft/sharing logging in nightly from a different city.

But, you are wasting your money if you don't like it and continue to pay for it. For me, it was worth every penny from launch until I left in MoP. Picking it back up when the 9.0 prepatch hits. If it sucks I'll drop it.

I come back for a month after every major patch, so I have no huge attachment to the game. That being said, so far I've found this patch to be a major letdown compared to 8.2 in overall feel. It's also a broken mess, which doesn't help much. I am a little sad that this is what they expect to last us until Shadowlands.

its been irrationally overpriced for.... ever and getting worse

Look I don't wanna start something but if you're THIS worried about 15 measly bucks maybe your first priority shouldn't be video games.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

The MMO champion forums is a bad place to ask this question given half these folks want to see Blizzard Crash and Burn

yeah it's 15$ try it and make your own idea ffs

I subbed, got to the part where you had to clear an assault, saw 1% per kill and no'ped out of there with a (thank god) full refund.

Glad I did too, the amount of negativity for this patch has eclipsed BfA as a whole.

Oh well, that's what happens when shareholders are first and your players are second ^o^
    That logic is just beyond me. Do you actually think that you have to kill 100 mobs with no other option to progress?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo03 View Post
    its been irrationally overpriced for.... ever and getting worse
    The price of subscription has not changed at all over the entire life of World of Warcraft. $15 in 2004 could buy more it can in 2020, meaning the price has dropped since 2004. It is not irrationally overpriced.

You get like 30% from clearing a daily objective lol, this is seriously stupid things to cry about.

Quote Originally Posted by lollerlaban View Post
    You get like 30% from clearing a daily objective lol, this is seriously stupid things to cry about.
    Okay that's nice, it doesn't disregard that it's all the same shit, the classes are still terrible to play and everything is blatant about increasing time played metrics.

The patch is terrible, the game is rubbish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay that's nice, it doesn't disregard that it's all the same shit, the classes are still terrible to play and everything is blatant about increasing time played metrics.

The patch is terrible, the game is rubbish.
    So stop playing... Do something else with your time.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

There's your problem. Kills are typically 1% of for things like that. If you do the bonus objectives they give anywhere from 15%-25% credit and take little to no time. In fact you could do the 4-6 bonus objectives quicker than you can most quests and be done.

Secondly, I doubt you got a refund for a subscription because that's something they don't do. To each their own I guess though.

If you enjoy new PvE content, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    There's your problem. Kills are typically 1% of for things like that. If you do the bonus objectives they give anywhere from 15%-25% credit and take little to no time. In fact you could do the 4-6 bonus objectives quicker than you can most quests and be done.

Secondly, I doubt you got a refund for a subscription because that's something they don't do. To each their own I guess though.
    That's cute, I will literally upload proof lmfao. https://imgur.com/a/x8zZe7j - Don't assume, makes ya' look less stupid ^.^

Secondly, that doesn't matter when it's the same garbage they've been trying to pass off, It just screams shareholder to me. That and the classes, it's just all so futile.
    Last edited by Laqweeta; 2020-01-18 at 10:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    What? They do it all the time. Generally, they refund based on how much of the sub you've used. I've had it refunded after two weeks (they refunded ~50% of it). And I've had it refunded in <24 hrs (they refunded all but paypal fee).

Saying they "don't do that" is just flat out wrong, sorry. If you have legitimate concerns and aren't "WAAAAH GIB REFUND EVIL BLIZZARD" then they will refund you for basically everything that you purchase. So long as it's covered by their refund policy (so not things like char boosts).
    Last edited by Ryzeth; 2020-01-18 at 11:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeth View Post
    What? They do it all the time. Generally, they refund based on how much of the sub you've used. I've had it refunded after two weeks (they refunded ~50% of it). And I've had it refunded in <24 hrs (they refunded all but paypal fee).

Saying they "don't do that" is just flat out wrong, sorry. If you have legitimate concerns and aren't "WAAAAH GIB REFUND EVIL BLIZZARD" then they will refund you for basically everything that you purchase. So long as it's covered by their refund policy (so not things like char boosts).
    It's almost the same thing as these LFR heroes and WQ expert tards saying "this game is perfect, the patch is awesome!". Well duh, you don't play the fucking game, how would you know if it's bad or not?

xD oh well, ya' get good laughs I spose' ^=^

If you enjoy shallow, boring and lazy content then sure go for it. If you have any form of standards for spending your time and money on a game then no.
    8.3 - and BFA as a whole is laughable.

I'm not sure how that at all ties into what I said, but you do you.