Poll: Is Voided Anduin better than regular Anduin?

Thread: 8.3 Cinematic

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Most people who hate him probably die too much and get to listen to his sassy voice lines. I personally don't think he's annoying tbh. Might be because I have a sarcastic sense of humor like him.

Also, Ion referred to him as "our favourite Loa Bwonsamdi!" and said something along the lines of "and how much do we love Bwonsamdi?". So clearly, some people like him. I guess they could also make the dungeon non canon as well
    Sorry got confused slightly, you were talking about someone else. Yes, Bwon is ok.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    What was more directed at Blizzard than it was to you. My bad.
    No worries, just making sure.

Most people who hate him probably die too much and get to listen to his sassy voice lines. I personally don't think he's annoying tbh. Might be because I have a sarcastic sense of humor like him.
    He annoys me for two reasons. 1) Da troll patois be very irritating and overdone, mon. 2) His routine is very repetitive and got old fast, especially in M+ and the Rasta fight.

My opinion, glad you enjoy him.
    Last edited by Feanoro; 2020-01-17 at 12:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Exactly. His father would have burned Stormwind before it fell into corruption.
    Oh, is that still the "Arthas is Anduin's father" theory?

"This entire city must be purged!"

Be serious, no mortal would've noticed the influence.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

i liked it at first thinking it would ..maybe.. possibly put an end to the shipping of those 2.. but alas just corruption
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Oh, is that still the "Arthas is Anduin's father" theory?

"This entire city must be purged!"

Be serious, no mortal would've noticed the influence.
    Yes, I was talking about Arthas. After all, Shadowlands have potential for plot twists.

I agree that most likely only those magically attuned can notice N'zoth's influence. However, even they may mistake it with their own emotions. After all, Anduin is powerful priest and he couldn't protect himself from N'zoth.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    i liked it at first thinking it would ..maybe.. possibly put an end to the shipping of those 2.. but alas just corruption
    No. I think the punch was there to add some tension to that story arc. There will be more shipping in the future.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    "Oh, if only we had, I don't know... some kind of elite force able to control the void and keep its influence at bay... Or at least one whose soldier's very bodies are infused with the power that negates the Void altogether... Yes, unfortunately, our armies will be useless."
    You mean the guys that are most likely to actually fall into N'zoth's hands as their bodies do not negate the Void at all and they are always in danger of giving in to the whispers?

Also, Ion referred to him as "our favourite Loa Bwonsamdi!" and said something along the lines of "and how much do we love Bwonsamdi?". So clearly, some people like him. I guess they could also make the dungeon non canon as well

Now that Ion's said that, I actually think Bwonsamdi's going to get killed in Shadowlands
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    You mean the guys that are most likely to actually fall into N'zoth's hands as their bodies do not negate the Void at all and they are always in danger of giving in to the whispers?
    Are you referring to the Ren'dorei or to the citizens of Stormwind and Orgrimmar?
    Expansion Storylines ranking:

Legion > Cataclysm > MoP > BfA up to 8.2.5 > Wrath > TBC > WoD > Dragonflight > BfA 8.3 > Shadowlands

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra the War Criminal View Post
    Are you referring to the Ren'dorei or to the citizens of Stormwind and Orgrimmar?
    yes /10char

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Now that Ion's said that, I actually think Bwonsamdi's going to get killed in Shadowlands
    Well, he said it years ago at Blizzcon. Also, I'm not sure if Blizzard would want to kill such a popular character like Bwonsamdi. He's so popular J!nx made a shirt of him!
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought he was finally is living up to his father but then we see its N'zoth's doing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, he said it years ago at Blizzcon. Also, I'm not sure if Blizzard would want to kill such a popular character like Bwonsamdi. He's so popular J!nx made a shirt of him!
    I also have a Jinx shirt of Vol'jin

Not really giving me hopes here
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

"Wrathion still not realizing Deathwing isn't actually his father despite spending a lot of time researching the history of the Black Dragonflight and its corruption (and/or Blizzard writing that because they forgot) was also an enjoyable development. Not sure what was happening with Wrathion's cheek when Anduin hit him though." The Egg was modified by the gnomes. The seed, and the bio was still Deathwing's.
    The what was Deathwing's? Deathwing is literally not Wrathion's father, he's his grandfather. The modifications of Wrathion's egg change nothing in this regard.

Because the letter talks about Sylvanas planning to assault Stormheim. Why would she invade an area that she already invaded and failed to take? Also, BOTH FACTIONS ARE CANON TO THE STORY! What the fuck?!
    This addresses nothing of what I asked. The Azsuna questline in question makes it clear that the relevant part of the Forsaken fleet got lost. Meaning that this quest could have taken place fifty million years after Stormheim and nothing would have changed in regards to the Azsuna questline itself. And no, both factions are not canon to the story because the quests in this area are mutually exclusive. There's only one captain log. The Horde questline ends with it being shredded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.