Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    List of hard games: XCOM, Escape from Tarkov, Dwarf Fortress, Dark Souls 2, Project Zomboid, Ecco the Dolphin

None of those are BFA and BFA doesn't come within 1 million light years of any of them. So I know with 200% certainty when people say the dailies are hard, they aren't. What people are really saying is, "wow, these dailies are boring meatshield time sinks" and I have yet to see anyone refute that.

people are mad that they can't melt mobs in a new zone in the first week

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

(btw you can melt 90% of the mobs unless you're a total scrub)

Hey Necroxis here, just wanted to pop in for a second before leaving again to say something:

@Legends303 can you kindly stop stalking me and posting my random tweets to MMO-Champion as if I'm anybody of any notice. I'm a tiny Youtuber with no following and your psychotic obsession with me where you either love or hate any opinion I have for the game is fucking creepy. Get some help and stop obsessing over what some nobody on the internet thinks about stupid World of Warcraft.

Thanks.

~~~~~~~~~

And just btw the tweet referenced here wasn't saying the game was hard. Not sure how people took it that way. They're piss easy. The problem is how low drop rates and respawn rates are.

Quote Originally Posted by 123youshowme View Post
    people are mad that they can't melt mobs in a new zone in the first week

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

(btw you can melt 90% of the mobs unless you're a total scrub)
    What is even more funny people are so dumb they don't understand that once new season is out, mythic + will hand out 455-475 gear and with corruption they will be much more powerful than now.

So if blizzard would make new mobs easy to kill in current gear (they are still ez with good gear) then with new gear, people would melt entire zone with one cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    I find it rather a sad commentary on our world that the folks carpet bombing the forums with their tears believe that their tears are going to soak into the ground and bear fruit of some kind. They aren't, they are however going to be the source of mirth for the folks that realize that nothing said here will make it to the eyes and ears of the PTBs at Blizzard.
    Who says they ain't doing it on both? Nothing wrong with sharing thoughts here as well since this is the "go to" fan site/forum. Or should this forum only be frequented by bend over backwards for anything blizz fan bois?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Legends303 View Post
    I rather had done world quests at this point. The the amount limiting that Blizzard does to this game is astounding but shouldn't be surprised at this point trying to get those numbers for their master Activision.

Apparently some agree with me look at Necroxis here.

https://twitter.com/Necroxis9/status...09262482509834
    "8.3 dailies are the worst ever. this 1 random guy agrees with me"
    ok cool. nice blog post, do you have anything to say otherwise?
    btw dude, why are you so obsessed with him, he is not going to notice you. a good fair amount of your few posts on this site are just linking his tweets...

also lets not forget these fucking glory of threads.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Hey Necroxis here, just wanted to pop in for a second before leaving again to say something:

@Legends303 can you kindly stop stalking me and posting my random tweets to MMO-Champion as if I'm anybody of any notice. I'm a tiny Youtuber with no following and your psychotic obsession with me where you either love or hate any opinion I have for the game is fucking creepy. Get some help and stop obsessing over what some nobody on the internet thinks about stupid World of Warcraft.

Thanks.

~~~~~~~~~

And just btw the tweet referenced here wasn't saying the game was hard. Not sure how people took it that way. They're piss easy. The problem is how low drop rates and respawn rates are.
    yeah dude are you ok? I hope this guy aint stalking you or something, cause he seems to post about you A LOT and it is pretty fucking spoopy.

also luckily most of what your referencing has been fixed. seems 8.3 was a bit rushed on the QA side... hm...
    but luckily it hasnt taken too long, once stuff pops on the US side it seems to be fixed in an hour or 2.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2020-01-19 at 05:42 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

I don't do them because the rewards are shit for the time investment required.

now i just wait for the invasions, and just do the daily "lesser vision".

Yep, they were pretty bad. I know some of it was hotfixed but blizzard knew exactly what they were doing. Some of the 8.3 dailies felt like questing in wow classic. The 4 rares quest actually felt worse than the raptor hearts quest in arathi (for those who played classic may remember).

Quote Originally Posted by Thelyron View Post
    Am i literally the only person in existence that thinks that timeless isle was extremely boring and not worth playing?
    I didn't particularly enjoy TI as well. I find the majority who did were those who enjoyed world pvp. Based on my personal experience, it was mostly a big gankfest.

The raid might be great, I don't know, but currently 8.3 is the worst major content patch in WoW history.

On my server we had issues friday because of one quest, and the 4 rares was silly the first day. They really fixed the rare quest though since the spawn rate on some of the rares are close to instant now.

Like some people mentioned, 8.2 was way worse, and even that was okay. I am actually disappointed that there are so little stuff to do in 8.3. Dailies are done in 30 mins, if its an assault you do the dailies so the bar fills up, another 30 mins. It seems to me blizz catered to the vocal majority again who said "no more grind" because now the grind is non-existant. The cloak is a clear indication of that as well, "Don't force us to grind the cloak to max in 1 week" so now they time gated the fucking thing.

There are fuck all to do in 8.3. I wish blizzard could just make the game as they want, not what millions of opinions want. At least alts have it easy now, since you are done on the main after 1 hour a day.

Thank the pantheons for season 4 coming in 3 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    It seems to me blizz catered to the vocal majority again who said "no more grind" because now the grind is non-existant. The cloak is a clear indication of that as well, "Don't force us to grind the cloak to max in 1 week" so now they time gated the fucking thing.
    But they've done that to everything this entire expansion so I don't know how you can say that's suddenly new to 8.3 or a result of them listening to some "vocal majority."

Just seems like they knew BfA was bust and tried to just delay everything in this patch in-game for as much as they could so they could focus on Shadowlands. And after thinking people would just accept it, they realized people weren't and did what they've done for ALL of BfA: bandaid hotfix it and try to make it better.

Problem is the issues with BfA aren't hotfixable, they're at its core. And 8.3 is just more of the core of the broken BfA. So we have no more Azerite Armor grind tied to the necklace? Okay great, now we just have 2 separate grinds instead with essences and the cloak.

We traded one grind in for two and they tried to frame it like it was in response to player feedback.

The reality is they were just trying to delay because they gave up on BfA and are focusing everything on Shadowlands, which is why 8.3.5 also isn't happening.
    Last edited by Yoshingo; 2020-01-19 at 09:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Stuff like that shouldn't need QA attention. It's pretty self evident that giving regular mobs that everyone in the zone wants to kill a 5 minute respawn timer with a <10% chance to drop their quest items is a really bad idea.
    Honestly I think its intentional and not a QA thing considering every quest, wq, rare and daily quest in BFA all do the complete opposite of what these two zones dailies do..

They're just generic, boring old world quests.

The slow ass respawn times for both mobs and quest items is what makes them truly awful.

I know Blizzard has been a big fan of the "Sit around and wait" gameplay ever since they first made the Timeless Isle, but I hate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aensland View Post
    Yep, they were pretty bad. I know some of it was hotfixed but blizzard knew exactly what they were doing. Some of the 8.3 dailies felt like questing in wow classic. The 4 rares quest actually felt worse than the raptor hearts quest in arathi (for those who played classic may remember).

I didn't particularly enjoy TI as well. I find the majority who did were those who enjoyed world pvp. Based on my personal experience, it was mostly a big gankfest.
    People enjoyed TI because they enjoyed standing around doing nothing waiting for Huolon to spawn.

/1 raretimer huolon

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshingo View Post
    But they've done that to everything this entire expansion so I don't know how you can say that's suddenly new to 8.3 or a result of them listening to some "vocal majority."

Just seems like they knew BfA was bust and tried to just delay everything in this patch in-game for as much as they could so they could focus on Shadowlands. And after thinking people would just accept it, they realized people weren't and did what they've done for ALL of BfA: bandaid hotfix it and try to make it better.

Problem is the issues with BfA aren't hotfixable, they're at its core. And 8.3 is just more of the core of the broken BfA. So we have no more Azerite Armor grind tied to the necklace? Okay great, now we just have 2 separate grinds instead with essences and the cloak.

We traded one grind in for two and they tried to frame it like it was in response to player feedback.

The reality is they were just trying to delay because they gave up on BfA and are focusing everything on Shadowlands, which is why 8.3.5 also isn't happening.
    No, you are absolutely correct, it is the same in the other patches. Hence the "again" sentence. The inconsistency is the only thing that is consistant. They do y, then they do x, BfA in a nutshell. 8.2 grindy, 8.3 not grindy. They don't do time gating, then they do time gating.

It seems to me they are in a place they don't know how to get out of. Legion had too many good things they tried to do better in BfA but failed on most parts. I just hope that 8.3 is a sign of them trying to make Shadowlands better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sansnom View Post
    Your opinion is an indication of the problem Blizzard is facing. One portion of the players likes to see harder content in the world and now another group is complaining about it being harder.

Is it any wonder that some people thinks Blizzard is incompetent because no matter what they do, some one some where will complain.
    I just spent an hour flying around Uldum killing elite mobs over and over again (probably 30ish) just for a single low drop rate item. It wasn't hard, it was a piss take of a time waster.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends303 View Post
    I rather had done world quests at this point. The the amount limiting that Blizzard does to this game is astounding but shouldn't be surprised at this point trying to get those numbers for their master Activision.

Apparently some agree with me look at Necroxis here.

https://twitter.com/Necroxis9/status...09262482509834
    ”MMO-Champion forums - always a time to whine like a little bitch over anything possible!”

Quote Originally Posted by Huntardicus View Post
    I just spent an hour flying around Uldum killing elite mobs over and over again (probably 30ish) just for a single low drop rate item. It wasn't hard, it was a piss take of a time waster.
    Are you talking about the hyena pelts? Killed over 30 without a single drop. Felt like boars have no liver meme all over again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by leorana View Post
    Are you talking about the hyena pelts? Killed over 30 without a single drop. Felt like boars have no liver meme all over again.
    The goliath trophy quest, absolute steaming pile of garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Druidzorz View Post
    Ok don't do them. Problem solved. Noone is forcing you to do them. I finished them in 20 minutes per zone. The dailies are not an issue.
    What's with the attitude? Why can't bring up things they don't like? What if they like the game, but not the direction it's going in, think there's any way it would change if people never said anything? Boo-hoo, don't complain.

''They're not an issue''. Clearly they are to some people
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Why yes, Blizz sure is a bunch of happy fellas!