Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    I have to say, I play mage and was asked for a portal yesterday. I ignored the guy. He was speaking english on a german rp-server. While the language was just a minor thing, but the name was a no go for me.

Uldam has a portal right to it - its in SW / Orgri.
    There is a portal to Jade forest in portal rooms of main city (close enough).

Quote Originally Posted by Stickiler View Post
    Could always toss a coin to a mage and get their MoP portal, puts you right in the capital city.
    “Toss a coin to your Witcher! Oohh...”

Sorry, bad habit

10+ Year Old Account
    It's 1 post account, folks

Did they remove the Uldum portal? It's been there since Cataclysm, man. And vale has a portal.. you just take the portal to your faction's shrine. (Did they remove those?)

10+ Year Old Account
    *Laughs in challenge mode teleport*
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    So you can waste your time getting there.
    If know basic stuff about portal network, it's not. Just set hearthstone to Pandaria Vale and get guild teleport to main capital. From there you have teleports both to Uldum and BfA zones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SolomonSullivan View Post
    Think about it. Every daily quest hub we've had this expansion has had a direct portal from Boralus/Dazaralor—Arathi. Darkshore. Nazjatar. Mechagon had the craftable teleport.

So why not Uldum and Vale? Are they not the same concept? Each is a focal-point-of-the-patch zone full of dailies, rares, world bosses, and fill the bars. Arathi and Darkshore get portals and you only visit them once every 2 weeks. Uldum and Vale are intended to be visited every single day for months. I dont understand the sudden change in design direction. Why make us RP walk over to the main zones every day? Seems kinda arbitrary?

I mean, you may not mind now, but I imagine I'm going to be fairly aggravated on my 87th flight from jade forest to Vale, you know?
    Set your Hearth to Vale. Uldum has a portal in SW. If you need to get to Boralus, use either your normal HS or Dalaran HS, port to SW, port to Boralus.

This patch is one big chore, from chain loading screens to flying around searching rares/low respawn rate mobs for an hour per zone, to searching for quest items that don't spawn (looking at you fucking useless PTR!).

Quote Originally Posted by NabyBro View Post
    I race changed into a vulpera for the sole reason to get that extra hs to the vale. Works wonders.
    It all makes sense now. It's obviously a scam to get more people to race change to Vulpera!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

"We removed that portal to the shirne of the two moons to avoid confusion" - 1.5 Patches Later: Here is a questhub at the shrine of the two moons. Nice. :P

because they are writting out BFA and they want us to establish ourselves in Org // SW

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SolomonSullivan View Post
    Think about it. Every daily quest hub we've had this expansion has had a direct portal from Boralus/Dazaralor—Arathi. Darkshore. Nazjatar. Mechagon had the craftable teleport.

So why not Uldum and Vale? Are they not the same concept? Each is a focal-point-of-the-patch zone full of dailies, rares, world bosses, and fill the bars. Arathi and Darkshore get portals and you only visit them once every 2 weeks. Uldum and Vale are intended to be visited every single day for months. I dont understand the sudden change in design direction. Why make us RP walk over to the main zones every day? Seems kinda arbitrary?

I mean, you may not mind now, but I imagine I'm going to be fairly aggravated on my 87th flight from jade forest to Vale, you know?
    Uldum has portals and mages can port you to the Vale. Be informed before your next blog post, mkay?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickiler View Post
    Could always toss a coin to a mage and get their MoP portal, puts you right in the capital city.
    The only coins i toss are to my Witcher.

Uldum has port already fool

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Ah the joys of maining a mage, I set my HS to Ramkahen, and now I can get everywhere I need to be in 10 seconds

- - - Updated - - -

There's currently no direct portal to vale unless you're a mage

- - - Updated - - -

Non mages just set your HS to Vale - which has a portal to your faction hub and therefore Uldum, and Boralus/ Dazar'alor
    Thaaat's why I didn't notice. When I was playing during my time in BFA, I was a mage.

because blizz are getting so desperate, they consider the travel time added to their time played metrics.

yeah that's bad.

tho, I have a Challenge Mode teleport to the vale and there's Uldum portal in Orgri.

Quote Originally Posted by JarJarBinks View Post
    because blizz are getting so desperate, they consider the travel time added to their time played metrics.
    mau tracks a single log in per month

Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    Uldum has a portal in Stormwind (or you can fly 2 minutes from Silithus) and there's a portal to Jade Forest in Stormwind which is about 2 mins of flying from Vale. Do you really need more hand holding?
    How is saving time on redundancy hand holding?

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellobolis View Post
    pandaria challenge mode portal is nice for vale if you happen to have it.
    Damn , I always forget about those.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!