Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    There are a lot of mundane quests as part of story progression. That's the essence of what WoW has always been. If you hate this, then you must hate the game? Its like saying I hate football because it uses a ball!

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno exactly where to post this question, but here it goes.

I find myself not exactly knowing why I need to do any of the things from the new patch. I'm not a raider, the only thing I do is m+ of a moderate lvl (current 10-14).

That said this all feels pointless except for the risk that later in, I can see group leaders asking for legendary cloak requirements.

Otherwise, I keep asking myself over the past days "why am I doing these dailies?"

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    I dunno exactly where to post this question, but here it goes.

I find myself not exactly knowing why I need to do any of the things from the new patch. I'm not a raider, the only thing I do is m+ of a moderate lvl (current 10-14).

That said this all feels pointless except for the risk that later in, I can see group leaders asking for legendary cloak requirements.

Otherwise, I keep asking myself over the past days "why am I doing these dailies?"
    Corruption will be very important in M+ just as it is in raiding. How important will depend on how high of keys you want to do. And I guess also how try hard the WoW community gets in regards to M+ pugging.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaetha View Post
    What's it like to be so hopelessly addicted to a game you hate that you have to tell everyone about it daily on a fan site for that game?
    If that were the case, I wouldn’t have canceled my sub.

Also, talking and discussing about a game I’ve played for around 12 years? How dare I.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Is opening yet another thread (in addition to the dozens already existing) to complain about WoW for your very own 5 minutes of attention even worth it?
    Forums are there for open discussion, you chose to click on it, chose to read it and chose to reply so i guess the answer is yes - it was worth it.