Page 50 of 144 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather see Woodward out first, I don't think Ole is the man for the job but I just don't want to be one of these in out clubs.

The fans are turning on Ed and its glorious to see.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't able to watch the match, but nice to win and keep a clean sheet. Let's see how the transfers go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    Not sure what people expect Ole to do. He signed 3 players that went straight into the team and he will no doubt sign more in january and in the coming summer. So potentially 3-5 more signings, most likely players that go straight into the team.

When he has done that he dont have to rely on Lingard, Matic, Pereira, Jones, Rojo++ to carry the matches for the team. Theres so much utter shite in the squad that needs to go, while bringing new and better players in.

Klopp did it over the years with LFC.
    Guardiola did it with City.

Once the deadweight is gone and Ole has brought in players he want, we can really start to judge his performance as manager.
    This, people forget this is a squad that has the DNA of 5 different managers in it. It's a complete mutt of a team and Ole has barely begun to imprint his mark on it.

The few parts he has, are probably the parts that work the best outside of our own youth products.

This Liverpool team are 11 wins from the title, and we're in January. They could have it wrapped up by March, the only comforting grace is if they win every last game, there's going to be that slight niggle in the back of their heads that reminds them one draw spoilt the fabled perfect season.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

We signed the Turkish Benteke. If we play Tosun and Benteke at the same time the injuries to fans behind the goal will the cataclysmic.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    This, people forget this is a squad that has the DNA of 5 different managers in it. It's a complete mutt of a team and Ole has barely begun to imprint his mark on it.

The few parts he has, are probably the parts that work the best outside of our own youth products.

This Liverpool team are 11 wins from the title, and we're in January. They could have it wrapped up by March, the only comforting grace is if they win every last game, there's going to be that slight niggle in the back of their heads that reminds them one draw spoilt the fabled perfect season.
    No worries! Manchester United will beat them next sunday.........

Maybe.

Probably not.

Yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Once the deadweight is gone and Ole has brought in players he want, we can really start to judge his performance as manager.
    Goooood luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Goooood luck with that.
    Thanks. Is this the moment were you will tell everyone that Klopp/Guardiola would work magic with Jones, Lingard, Matic, Pereira++? That thats the only problem here, that OGS cant make these players better.

For some obscene reason, people wont or forget the cleanup the biggest managers right now did and does. I think klopp got rid of about 3-5 players pr transfer window, while getting new ones in. Better players in.

Fact is, current squad in Manchester United is overall garbage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Skysports: Fernandes wants Man United move. Sporting want Rojo involved in a deal. Dooo iiit.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    Skysports: Fernandes wants Man United move. Sporting want Rojo involved in a deal. Dooo iiit.
    He wants to join Manchester United? Surely that automatically makes you think it's made up.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    He wants to join Manchester United? Surely that automatically makes you think it's made up.
    If he's going to get paid more, wouldn't you jump at the chance? (Note: I don't know if he is going to get paid more, just assuming that's probably the reason ;P)

Thanks. Is this the moment were you will tell everyone that Klopp/Guardiola would work magic with Jones, Lingard, Matic, Pereira++? That thats the only problem here, that OGS cant make these players better.

For some obscene reason, people wont or forget the cleanup the biggest managers right now did and does. I think klopp got rid of about 3-5 players pr transfer window, while getting new ones in. Better players in.

Fact is, current squad in Manchester United is overall garbage.
    Pep loses a center back to injury after spending a billion and his team falls apart.

Ole might not be perfect but at least he's cleaning up the deadwood and his transfers he has got have been great

10+ Year Old Account
    Barcelona's management is a fucking shitshow really.

Lose to Roma in a spectacular fashion? Iz gud Valv.
    Lose to Liverpool in a spectacular fashion? No problemo.
    Lose to Atleti in a decent Super Cup match in Saudi Arabia, where they played pretty damn well but made some defensive errors? Oh no Valverde it's time to go.

The timing is so odd. Then they make it publicly known that Valverde's replacement is being looked at while the man didn't know he was about to be fired.
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2020-01-13 at 09:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Pep loses a center back to injury after spending a billion and his team falls apart.

Ole might not be perfect but at least he's cleaning up the deadwood and his transfers he has got have been great
    Pretty much. Its a thin line between success and failure in top top football.

Martinelli is the next big thing in world football. Makes Greenwood and Hudson Odoi look like sunday leaguers.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Martinelli is the next big thing in world football. Makes Greenwood and Hudson Odoi look like sunday leaguers.
    Will he break Brazilian hearts and use his Italian passport??!?

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Will he break Brazilian hearts and use his Italian passport??!?
    Don't know maybe?!?!?!?!?!!?

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we get Sean Dyche or some other shit manager in to teach this team how to play set pieces?

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Fuck....Yes....

To be fair, United's performance wasn't bad. If they manage to play like that the rest of the season with the way Chelsea is doing their best to bottle it they might just get that 4th place. Hell, even Leicester seem to finally be normalizing.
    Last edited by thilicen; 2020-01-19 at 06:47 PM.

What's the point in clinging for top 4 only to get knocked out by scrub tier teams like sevilla. At least try and win europa and get a trophy rather than getting champions league just for the viewing money so the glazers kids can keep doing coke in daddy's Bentley.

The hampstead c**ts

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Can we get Sean Dyche or some other shit manager in to teach this team how to play set pieces?
    And a manager who doesn't let injured players fuck themselves. Apparently Rashford was playing with an injury, worked through the pain. Behold: Out for two to three months.