Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Who would you have a beer with from here?

I don't drink.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

I wouldn't drink beer but something else.

You, Bungeebungee, katie n, dwarfhamster, strawberry, stelio kontos, natta lmo are those who come to mind.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    You can have a Shirley Temple then
    What is a shirley temple? I checked it and I got some actress.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sure I'd have a beer with @derpkitteh because I find his/her real talk to be entertaining.

Someone who I found to be calm and behaves rationally in most discussions. Can't think of someone except Winter Blossom. Derpkitteh would probably be fun as well.
    With that said I think most would behave differently in a face to face situation rather than on the forums.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Type in “Shirley temple drink”
    I'm going to be honest, it sounds rather bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    I'm going to be honest, it sounds rather bad.
    It's 7-Up with grenadine... about as tame as you can get.

Oh the usual folks come to mind first that I'd chill with-- @Stelio Kontos @Jinro, @Katie N, @Natta Lmo, @Heran<3, @bungeebungee, and of course, my queen, @Queen of Hamsters. I'd like to grab drinks with @Aylaman @Suneye and @Emmithyst, and get to know them better.

Oh yeah, and @Narwhalosh Whalescream seems kinda captivatingly interesting.
    Last edited by Dwarfhamster; 2020-01-19 at 10:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Heran, @Jinro, @Dwarfhamster. Thanks guys! Careful, by this summer I may have set out on my next adventure and I'll be out in the wild.

Really, I'd have a drink with just about anyone in Gen-OT, and I've been known to drink coffee or tea socially so it wouldn't have to be a beer. Certainly, I'd gladly have one with anyone that has me on their friends list, you've shown the endurance to tolerate my ramblings. Special mention to @Katie N and @Megitsune because of a shared hobby.

The handful I would prefer not to have a drink with wouldn't want to have a drink with me either.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    @Heran, @Jinro, @Dwarfhamster. Thanks guys! Careful, by this summer I may have set out on my next adventure and I'll be out in the wild.

Really, I'd have a drink with just about anyone in Gen-OT, and I've been known to drink coffee or tea socially so it wouldn't have to be a beer. Certainly, I'd gladly have one with anyone that has me on their friends list, you've shown the endurance to tolerate my ramblings. Special mention to @Katie N and @Megitsune because of a shared hobby.

The handful I would prefer not to have a drink with wouldn't want to have a drink with me either.
    I would prefer coffee or tea.

@Mythic-RaidLead

i just wanna see the person that comes with his special kind of insanity

I'd only really avoid the ones having expressed views that involve myself (hatred of women) or other alt-right values. The rest, I'd be totally open to although I'd actively seek out some, like Dwarfhamster, Endus, FelPlague...

5+ Year Old Account
    Woop! I made it on someone's list! :P I'd say ditto for @Dwarfhamster Other than that I don't really know anyone here so I have no idea unfortunately!

I'd be open to having a drink with most everyone in Gen-OT. Even some of those we don't really see eye to eye with so that I could learn what makes them tick.

15+ Year Old Account
    @bungeebungee @Jinro @Player Eleven
    We would definitely have interesting conversations. One of the rare moments I would drink alcohol

I'd rather drown in my own piss.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardringham View Post
    I'd rather drown in my own piss.
    Lol you’re trying too hard, sock puppet.

Taking a shit in my own hands and clapping sounds more fun than having a beer with people on this site.

7+ Year Old Account
    Anyone who would not bring up politics. For most here it would probably be a daunting task, much more after a few beers...

10+ Year Old Account
    Type in “Shirley temple drink”
    Try a Madonna next time. It's a Shirley Temple. Without the cherry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.