Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Do you have proof of that?

Then i ask again, as i have asked before and will no doubt be asking yet again soon - why bump the thread and ensure it gains traction? if you have nothing to add, and no interest in discussing it, just leave the thread alone.
    My addition was to call out the posters' misinformation, i mean look through his rather limited post history and you'll see what i mean

Quote Originally Posted by Fancydress
    That is correct. My dad is a lawyer and I discussed it with him several times and he thinks that if they delay Shadowlands until 2021, there is likelihood that they will go to jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Fancydress View Post
    Somebody did a boo boo with a Reply All. Original email got stripped down to plain text to remove all identifying information.
    That's all I've been told.
    Great, let's see your evidence.

ok retard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somebody did a boo boo with a Reply All. Original email got stripped down to plain text to remove all identifying information.
    Just as I thought... ya got nothin'.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

I admit, this is not the weirdest place i've seen fan ficiton posted.

"k guis - bizzard is laughing stocks of video games everyware. They spent lots of time re-desinging bwl to make it an extreme challenge. they tested dit thoughly ccos they don't want people to clear it fast. bosses r goign to be mathmatically unkillable in current gear"

Keep in mind T2 is a bump up from T1. So if resistance increases were true. T2 would be pointless for the instance it drops from. Good call!

"the work load is massive. not just smell team. people are goign to get fired ebcause team is no longer needed

ps - my colleague is my dad. he works for blizzard "

10+ Year Old Account
    Bullshit. At the risk of yet another infraction, you're lying and instead of policing people like me calling you out, mods should close bait threads like this. But they won't because it's traffic and this site is ad-based.

Sounds like a true story guys.

It's a shame people are not more open to discussing the points raised and instead just put their fingers in their ears and yell "lalallalala not listening lallalala classic is perfect and blizzard made trillions of dollars for the hundreds of millions of new subs lalallalala"

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    It's a shame people are not more open to discussing the points raised and instead just put their fingers in their ears and yell "lalallalala not listening lallalala classic is perfect and blizzard made trillions of dollars for the hundreds of millions of new subs lalallalala"
    Well, we are asking for evidence... evidence he has failed to provide.

What can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.

It would be easier if the points raised actually had any backbone or were logical. I'd rather say "lalala" than argue why the moon isnt cheese

10+ Year Old Account
    Because this is obviously a fantasy from the OP's mind. There's nothing to discuss.

And it's not that Classic is perfect, it's that it has always been intended to be as faithful a recreation of vanilla as it could be and the items listed in OP would go directly against that.

You're so apologetic about this that I'm starting to think OP is a sockpuppet of yours.

I skipped it the moment i read the title. We still have people who think vanilla was a challenge or blizzard brought classic out to be hard.

Blizzard made classic as a museum piece for the fans. Thats it. The difficulty means nothing. The playerbase wanted it back because they missed the old zones, talents, raids and classes not because of the difficulty. Something people like the op do not understand.

This is from a colleague of mine who works in lives in a particular city in a particular island nation for a particular company. He knows I play WoW and forwarded this to me:
    - Blizzard is disappointed that WoW Classic is such a joke and everyone is laughing at them in industry and looking at WoW Classic as an example of how NOT to relaunch things - think Anthem and Breakpoint teams.
    - Everything is way too easy and everything gets exploited and abused as soon as it is released, because the playerbase is no longer as naive as they were back in the day.
    - So they are massively buffing BWL. They internal tests and calculations show that it will be full cleared in under an hour after release. That's content that's meant to last players a few months.
    - They are buffing everything in the raid. Most likely through resistances and mob damage. They can't really add any mechanics.
    - All current gear is going to be useless for BWL and players will have to get pure resist gear, just to survive in there. This means that some bosses will be mathematically unkillable for a while, until the players figure it out and Blizzard "fixes" it.
    - Depending on the success of this, same thing will happen with AQ and Naxx further down the track.
    - Although initially things looked positive, the decline overall in subs has been disastrous.
    - The costs to develop and launch Classic are much, much greater than many seem to realise, and the initial budget was blown out by over 45%.
    - During launch month, multiple teams were reassigned to help deal with the workload, and are no longer required. Expect an announcement regarding layoffs soon.
    - All future development has been put on hold, including the 2022 launch of BC realms. This may be revisited at a later date, but seems unlikely at this time.
    If you're going to this much effort to put out a troll post at least try to make it believable?

This is such low quality bait that you could be a decent Youtuber.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainyhealz View Post
    It would be easier if the points raised actually had any backbone or were logical. I'd rather say "lalala" than argue why the moon isnt cheese
    Like I said - within 2 weeks, the threads begging for more severs to be opened had changed to threads begging for server mergers. Major streamers are leaving, no doubt taking a large portion of their playerbase with them. Why is it at all difficult to accept their could be some miscalculations by blizzard regarding the drop-off?

The idea that the demand exceeded their expectation is quite believable, and the best way to deal with that demand is to move more staff to the project. If that demand no longer exists, it seems likely those staff would either be moved to new projects, or if nothing else, let go. I hope it's not the latter, I don't like anyone losing their job.

With the high demand for the first few weeks, it is likely the budget exceeded initial estimates. They spoke of multiple challenges throughout the early stages that they had not anticipate. These things push budgets to blow out all the time, I find this the most believable of all.

Much of the discussion around classic is how much of a pushover all content has been so far, and the president set by PS, which are buffed already, says all content will be cleared within hours of going live, and within a week by casual raiders. If it is true they have put TBC on hold, it is likely they intend to prolong what limited content vanilla does have for as long as possible.

15+ Year Old Account
    verbal diarrhea
    This is why we cant have nice things anymore.
    They should connect ur b.net account with mmo-c to be able to post, so maybe we would avoid dribble like this all the time.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by durenas View Post
    If you're going to this much effort to put out a troll post at least try to make it believable?
    I have to say, if you think stringing a couple of hundred words together is a lot of effort, you need to adjust your calculations a bit. As I have said to others, if you have nothing to add, and don't want it discuss the topic at hand, all you are doing is trying to be a part of the thread, and bumping it back to the top.

And comments like this are fucking annoying. People wanted Classic WoW. They gave us classic WoW.
    Not "Classic WoW 2.0 with a bunch of needed changes"
    People wanted the old game, flaws and all. You make a change to content from how this game was. You might as well just make a whole new game because you just opened pandora's box.

But on a real note though. There is nothing to discuss here. This is all made up nonsense.