10+ Year Old Account

Vision of Orgrimmar Secrets

Anyone else experienced some creepy moments in the visions sofar? Or just secrets Blizz put in?

I must admit, finding Gamon in the Broken Tusk tavern gave me a good chuckle.

Finding my own corpse in the streets of Orgrimmar however, gave me a good spook. I was headed towards the west area and spotted a corpse on the floor that looked shiny. Thinking it a buff or something, I went over to investigate.
    "Hey, the shiny thing is the Waist of Time belt. Why would..."

"... oh. That is me. I died in Orgrimmar."
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I liked the Gamon reference. there was another NPC in that area that you can kill but can't remember its name. haven't found my own corpse yet. I imagine there will be more references in Stormwind as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Anyone else experienced some creepy moments in the visions sofar? Or just secrets Blizz put in?

I must admit, finding Gamon in the Broken Tusk tavern gave me a good chuckle.

Finding my own corpse in the streets of Orgrimmar however, gave me a good spook. I was headed towards the west area and spotted a corpse on the floor that looked shiny. Thinking it a buff or something, I went over to investigate.
    "Hey, the shiny thing is the Waist of Time belt. Why would..."

"... oh. That is me. I died in Orgrimmar."
    Why would you waist time dilly-dallying around?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Why would you waist time dilly-dallying around?
    I see what you did there! I was done with the two "medium" wings and had some time left, so was searching the easymode thrall area for chests. Found 3!
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

I've noticed areas with barricaded civilians like the auction house. I'm still not sure if I can do anything to help them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

My favorite was finding the blacksmith when he was up.

Go into the building and attack him.

"You are not repaired!"

Gives a 10% damage buff too for an hour after killing him lol.

The corpse I noticed though only because I entered as Kaelthas because of the toy and I saw Kael's body in a building and was like, "Why is he here...oh. Probably was meant to be me"

7+ Year Old Account
    If you go into the barber shop you can find a toy

Also clicking on mailboxes has a chance to spawn a rare mob that drops a mount