13 18.31%
  • Taken Away!

9 12.68%
  • Regulated

49 69.01%
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say "take a shot every time you see someone who isn't white participating in the rally" but I don't think any of us deserve to deal with this shit sober.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    I'd say "take a shot every time you see someone who isn't white participating in the rally" but I don't think any of us deserve to deal with this shit sober.
    Can you imagine if a bunch of armed minorities showed up to protest....well...anything?
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Can you imagine if a bunch of armed minorities showed up to protest....well...anything?
    I dunno man, I get the feeling the FBI might conduct a years long campaign of disinformation and oppression to eliminate whichever group was arming minorities.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

You only need to look at what happened when armed men took over a government facility in Nevada. Not only did they not shoot them, they didn't even convict them.

Imagine the outrage if that were a group of Muslims...

As for people being armed, I'm all for it. let them be armed. Of course, these idiots showing up in combat gear, with their AR-15s... are morons. I loved watching LARPers run around the parks at night, pretending they are vampires. This is the exact same thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    That is when the far right suddenly wants gun control or starts bombing the neighborhoods they live in. Look at the history of the black panthers.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    Just a reminder that this is the guy who organized this Virginia Gun Rally:

Not even a joke. It's really him.

He also thought it was a good idea to sell guns to toddlers and train them how to use them.
    Was just about to post this once I watched the OP's CBS video. I lost half my coffee from laughing this hard and with Alex Jones in the fray as well it's turned to quite the clown rally.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

It seems like conservative Twitter is patting itself on the back for not having a rally explode into violence or neo-Nazi catcalls.

And it's probably because there weren't really any counterprotests (that I know of).

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    It seems like conservative Twitter is patting itself on the back for not having a rally explode into violence or neo-Nazi catcalls.

And it's probably because there weren't really any counterprotests (that I know of).
    "Well done people, no one died. Protest was a success."

What really boggles my mind is the issue they have with such common sense gun regulation.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

lol it happened to just 1 guy. remember when the white dude walked down the street with all his guns and gear cops and locals did nothing.... black dude....all hell broke lose and ton of cops.
    Been duplicated several dozen times over

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    "Well done people, no one died. Protest was a success."

What really boggles my mind is the issue they have with such common sense gun regulation.
    its not even consistent. They want the 2nd protected, but then have no problem with people losing their rights to guns like Felons and the like.... If they were going to really support the 2nd then everyone is allowed a gun. But of course that would allow "minorities" more access...can't have that now can we
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Gin Rally turned into a peace rally...so odd.

"There were only some Nazis and no one died, well done guys so peaceful"

Just completely ignoring that law enforcement got credible threats of violence, arrested neo-Nazis who were planning said violence, the governor of Virginia had to declare a state of emergency and call in the National Guard. I guess according to the right law enforcement was just lying and everyone was totally peaceful no threat at all guys.

I also love the irony of these guys saying they need guns to protect themselves from the tyranny of the government, but then they don't think we should disarm the police, an arm of the government. But they also need guns to defend themselves from criminals because the police aren't obligated to protect them, but also the police need guns for some reason then??? I don't even know what they actually want then, armed combat with the police or what?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post
    So peaceful that law enforcement got credible threats of violence, arrested some neo-Nazis who were planning violence, the state had to declare a state of emergency, and had to call in the National Guard.

So peaceful guys.
    But that is all (somehow) the MSM fearmongering.

- - - Updated - - -

Considering who you quote in your sig, I feel this is pertinent.
    The Black Panthers, founded after Malcolm X's assassination, marched with guns, the NRA and Reagan rushed to pass gun restrictions in California as a result.

So, yes, can imagine it, cause its happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post
    "There were only some Nazis and no one died, well done guys so peaceful"

Just completely ignoring that law enforcement got credible threats of violence, arrested neo-Nazis who were planning said violence, the governor of Virginia had to declare a state of emergency and call in the National Guard. I guess according to the right law enforcement was just lying and everyone was totally peaceful no threat at all guys.

I also love the irony of these guys saying they need guns to protect themselves from the tyranny of the government, but then they don't think we should disarm the police, an arm of the government. But they also need guns to defend themselves from criminals because the police aren't obligated to protect them, but also the police need guns for some reason then??? I don't even know what they actually want then, armed combat with the police or what?
    That's exactly what they're saying. That #MSM lied about the potential violence of the rally, that there were just America-lovin', God-fearin' patriots (dressed in camo and toting weapons of war) protecting their rights to......have mentally ill people have guns? Not have universal background checks?

One tweet I saw was like, "Oh man, it was so peaceful and diverse!" Meanwhile, don't think I saw a non-white face there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    But that is all (somehow) the MSM fearmongering.

- - - Updated - - -

The Black Panthers, founded after Malcolm X's assassination, marched with guns, the NRA and Reagan rushed to pass gun restrictions in California as a result.

Oh, it gets far, far, worse.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-not-surrender

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post

What are you talking about, there's never been any connection between gun rights and racial animus in the US. /s

Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    I actually lived in West Philly in when the Move house was firebombed in May '85. I was only a toddler, but my parents remember it vividly. Our whole street was closed down by police.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Because it's a freaking office that's why, do you want a shooting range in a school while you are it? are you people for real?
    It'd make dodgeball more interesting.

On Topic: Unofficially there already are. It's called a "Classroom"
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    It'd make dodgeball more interesting.

On Topic: Unofficially there already are. It's called a "Classroom"
    "If you can dodge a bullet, you can dodge a ball"

I actually lived in West Philly in when the Move house was firebombed in May '85. I was only a toddler, but my parents remember it vividly. Our whole street was closed down by police.
    Lived in West Philly?
    Ouch...most of that area is a toilet.

As for MOVE...before the bombing, they were fairly hated...and a hateful bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Nothing? The state of Virginia declaring an emergency because HATE GROUPS are flocking to this Rally is nothing? How the fuck does that not show the issue of hate groups at guns rallys?

https://www.npr.org/2020/01/15/79666...-pro-gun-rally

Credible threats from domestic hate terrorists. I guess that is nothing to the right. Since they’re too often aligned.
    This is how Shanknasty works, you ask him for sources, he won't provide them. But if you give sources, he outright ignores them. He is the perfect Republican voter.

- - - Updated - - -

This is why the federal firearms gun control during Reagan's administration took place. It was because the Black Panthers were exercising their 2nd amendment rights, and racist piece of shit Reagan didn't like it.