13 18.31%
  • Taken Away!

9 12.68%
  • Regulated

49 69.01%
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    This is why the federal firearms gun control during Reagan's administration took place. It was because the Black Panthers were exercising their 2nd amendment rights, and racist piece of shit Reagan didn't like it.
    How interesting; The NRA Supported Gun Control When the Black Panthers Had the Weapons

Throughout the late 1960s, the militant black nationalist group used their understanding of the finer details of California’s gun laws to underscore their political statements about the subjugation of African-Americans. In 1967, 30 members of the Black Panthers protested on the steps of the California statehouse armed with .357 Magnums, 12-gauge shotguns and .45-caliber pistols and announced, “The time has come for black people to arm themselves.”

The display so frightened politicians—including California governor Ronald Reagan—that it helped to pass the Mulford Act, a state bill prohibiting the open carry of loaded firearms, along with an addendum prohibiting loaded firearms in the state Capitol. The 1967 bill took California down the path to having some of the strictest gun laws in America and helped jumpstart a surge of national gun control restrictions.

“The law was part of a wave of laws that were passed in the late 1960s regulating guns, especially to target African-Americans,” says Adam Winkler, author of Gunfight: The Battle Over the Right to Bear Arms. “Including the Gun Control Act of 1968, which adopted new laws prohibiting certain people from owning guns, providing for beefed up licensing and inspections of gun dealers and restricting the importation of cheap Saturday night specials [pocket pistols] that were popular in some urban communities.”

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Lived in West Philly?
    Ouch...most of that area is a toilet.

As for MOVE...before the bombing, they were fairly hated...and a hateful bunch.
    Wharton is also in West Philly. And my immigrant dad was going there for his MBA, and couldn't afford to live in university housing, or further out in better neighborhoods. It's kind of ironic that an Ivy League university is in such a shitty neighborhood.

We're fortunate here. This could have been a disaster. For now, we still have a chance to fix the terrible divisions in the US.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    We're fortunate here. This could have been a disaster. For now, we still have a chance to fix the terrible divisions in the US.
    Yeah, we can get rid of Trump and his racism, misogyny, and lie telling ass. It is amazing how gullible Republicans like you have become since Trump came to office.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    Not sure if it's better or worse than this one:

Lol. As if Antifa is an organized group.

Yeah, we can get rid of Trump and his racism, misogyny, and lie telling ass. It is amazing how gullible Republicans like you have become since Trump came to office.
    We got rid of Bush and got someone much worse than him in Trump. If we get of Trump, we'll probably get someone 1000x worse than Trump that will make us all wish Trump was back in office. Trump is probably the last chance at peace we have. I think he is willing to bargain. The next one will be a hardliner.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

We got rid of Bush and got someone much worse than him in Trump. If we get of Trump, we'll probably get someone 1000x worse than Trump that will make us all wish Trump was back in office.
    Wait, how was Obama worse than Trump or Bush? What the actual fuck are you smoking?

We got rid of Bush and got someone much worse than him in Trump. If we get of Trump, we'll probably get someone 1000x worse than Trump that will make us all wish Trump was back in office. Trump is probably the last chance at peace we have. I think he is willing to bargain. The next one will be a hardliner.
    What makes you think Trump cares about working class nobodies like you? Has he passed any policies or legislation that benefits you in any way? Are you enjoying those tax cuts for wealthy billionaires that put the country further in debt?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Nah, you just have a far right problem and the so called opposition who ignores the working class.
    As it turns out, you don't actually need to cater to the fascist and extremist christian nutjobs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post
    What makes you think Trump cares about working class nobodies like you? Has he passed any policies or legislation that benefits you in any way? Are you enjoying those tax cuts for wealthy billionaires that put the country further in debt?
    The conservative dems(i.e Clinton and Biden) don't care, that means he has to vote for somebody even worse!

duh

We all know what you're idea of "fixing" the division is....

Guns should not be anymore regulated than they are right now.

As to this rally I’d feel safer at this rally than I would at a for abortion rally.

Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    Nah, you just have a far right problem and the so called opposition who ignores the working class.
    As it turns out, you don't actually need to cater to the fascist and extremist christian nutjobs.

- - - Updated - - -

The conservative dems(i.e Clinton and Biden) don't care, that means he has to vote for somebody even worse!

duh
    I honestly don't fault people for originally falling for it with Trump, I understand being fed up with the Washington establishment elite neoliberals, screw them. But at this point, it's time to wake up and smell the coffee, Donald Trump doesn't give a rats ass about working class people, never has, never will. Even if we just his ignore his past and only focus on his time as president, he has done literally nothing beneficial for the working class at all, and only continues to accumulate more wealthy donors that people think he somehow magically isn't obliged to do their bidding after taking their money. Even though they know if Biden or Hillary take corporate money they are, but Trump is somehow magically immune from that to them lol.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post

As to this rally I’d feel safer at this rally than I would at a for abortion rally.
    LOL, what? One you are surrounded by people carrying what might be loaded weapons, and the other, you are surrounded by women exercising their rights to control their bodies, where they hardly ever get violent unless some bible thumper throws the first punch.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL, what? One you are surrounded by people carrying what might be loaded weapons, and the other, you are surrounded by women exercising their rights to control their bodies, where they hardly ever get violent unless some bible thumper throws the first punch.
    True story here. I had to take my kid to the PP to get her birth control shot. Small crowd of those bible thumpers outside the clinic with the God Loves Unborn Babies signs. Old angry dude chucks a rock at my kid...she's 16...and calls her a whore.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Yeah hence why’d I’d feel safer. Also go watch Liberty Hangout on YouTube if you want reasons why I’ll be hard pressed to ever attend for abortion rally’s or the sort.
    Last edited by muto; 2020-01-21 at 01:46 AM.

Yeah hence why’d I’d feel safer.
    Yeah, from groups that have committed terrorist attacks in the past? Yeah, totally safer than random women that have nothing dangerous about them, except wanting the right to control their own bodies.

Oathkeepers, 3%ers, and the like are domestic terrorists. And I guarantee those morons were there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    True story here. I had to take my kid to the PP to get her birth control shot. Small crowd of those bible thumpers outside the clinic with the God Loves Unborn Babies signs. Old angry dude chucks a rock at my kid...she's 16...and calls her a whore.
    Can tell those morons never read their own book. And I will leave it at that.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah hence why’d I’d feel safer. Also go watch Liberty Hangout on YouTube if you want reasons why I’ll be hard pressed to ever attend for abortion rally’s or the sort.
    Oh, the DUMBASS that goes around Kent State trying to use "gotcha" questions, but she is only known for shitting herself at a party. YEAH, pass on her.

I've never met a right-winger dude that didn't feel more threatened by women.

It is very incel-ish behavior.

Yeah because it wouldn’t be just one that attacks me. Also, “men” attend those rally’s too.

I mean it makes sense.

At an abortion rally, a random conservative may just start randomly shooting people.

Abortion rallies are kind of magnets for far right conservative domestic terrorists.

So I understand why you wouldn't feel safe.