Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Thumbs up It is time to slay N'zoth!!!

It is time, heroes! It's time to invade Ny'alotha, and clap N'zoth's cheeks, before he changes Azeroth into an abomination for his Empire to rule.

Y'all ready? Or not?! LET'S BEAT THE LAST OLD GOD!!!

Whoo, let's throw N'zoth in the trash so we can rush to the next piece of Sylvanas wank.

Let's see what the 8.3 rendered cinematic will be about.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

What if that's how we get to the Shadowlands...........what if he kills us all!!!
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

I am excited to see how this expansion really ends. I hope it's not like the cringeworthy leak we saw a couple months back...

ewwww... tentacle butt cheeks!

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    I am excited to see how this expansion really ends. I hope it's not like the cringeworthy leak we saw a couple months back...
    Azerite Kamehameha?

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Azerite Kamehameha?
    That's the one.

Actually that wasn't what bugged me about it, it was this idea that N'zoth was holding back the entire time and just now decided "welp I'm gonna control you now because I'm bored". I would have rather it been N'zoth giving up on controlling us and trying to kill us... and that being a part of the fight instead of an ending cutscene. To have threatened him so deeply that he finally sees us as a real threat.

I'm still hoping that the leak opened Blizzard's eyes and allowed them to make some... adjustments.

Azerite Kamehameha?
    It was over 9000.

My hope is that the it was his plan all along to be blasted by our Mcguffin beam. He absorbs the blasts taking in the power to create himself a new body and release himself from the void lords like he did for Xal'atath.

Later down the road he could be an ally against the light but also having his own plans of still trying to become a God without being controlled by the Void Lords. He has been saying only he can save us from what is to come for half the expo...

We are talking about Blizzard though I'm sure he just dies.

Maybe we'll find out that the Shadowlands announcement was a Vision of N'zoth and they actually reveal a decent expansion!

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't have any rational explanation for it but the word
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Y'all
    really irritates me and makes my skin crawl.
    Intel® Pentium® Processor 90 MHz | 8MB RAM | 750MB IDE HDD | 800x600 Colour 15" CRT Monitor | Windows 95

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    What if that's how we get to the Shadowlands...........what if he kills us all!!!
    Oh he will. Many times.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Azerite Kamehameha?
    If that shit is the true ending, bfa will be offically called worst expansion.. so if they were smart from ptr information they gathered they changed it.

We dont need no dragonsoul wanna be kamehameha bs

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    That's the one.

Actually that wasn't what bugged me about it, it was this idea that N'zoth was holding back the entire time and just now decided "welp I'm gonna control you now because I'm bored". I would have rather it been N'zoth giving up on controlling us and trying to kill us... and that being a part of the fight instead of an ending cutscene. To have threatened him so deeply that he finally sees us as a real threat.

I'm still hoping that the leak opened Blizzard's eyes and allowed them to make some... adjustments.
    I honestly felt he was pretty interesting in 8.1.5 and could've offered more than just a one patch raid boss.

When I realized N'zoth would be relevant in BfA, I for sure thought he'd just end up screaming about devouring children and making banners out of my grandmother's flesh like all the other Old Gods and their minions, but I liked the angle of him wanting to 'open our eyes' and showing us 'the way'.

I would've liked it if we struck some sort of shaky agreement with N'zoth (could be unwittingly) to get rid of an enemy of both N'zoth and the player character, like the Jailer. But it is what it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    If that shit is the true ending, bfa will be offically called worst expansion.. so if they were smart from ptr information they gathered they changed it.

But we become like Thrall in Cataclysm. It is totally like the epicsauce.

Quote Originally Posted by outflow View Post
    I don't have any rational explanation for it but the word really irritates me and makes my skin crawl.
    Ha, you fool!!! You activated my trap card!!!

Y'ALL ARE CRAZY! Y'ALL LOVE THIS RAID! Y'ALL ARE PREPARED!!!!!!

I'm sorry. D:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post

Tbf here, WoW's hit past DB levels of strength long ago. Some guys here are Outerversal, ngl.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Ha, you fool!!! You activated my trap card!!!

Y'ALL ARE CRAZY! Y'ALL LOVE THIS RAID! Y'ALL ARE PREPARED!!!!!!

I'm sorry. D:

- - - Updated - - -

Tbf here, WoW's hit past DB levels of strength long ago. Some guys here are Outerversal, ngl.
    what?
    /10chara

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Let's see what the 8.3 rendered cinematic will be about.
    Sylvanas appears and reveals that this is also part of her plan.

Also, more night elves die for reasons
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

I was actually hoping for a two-part patch. First invasions led by some big general. Then we invade the Black City and it's several big zones like Argus. And the raid is in the elite part of it.