Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Excuse me? When did that happen?
    End of WC3 when the Alliance, the Horde and the NEs allied against the Legion and Archimonde.

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Nah, The first & only lady of SW.

If the Horde is getting an Alliance character as a racial leader (as the thing with Calia seems to suggest) then I think it's only fair if Valeera becomes 'Alliance'.

If the Horde is getting an Alliance character as a racial leader (as the thing with Calia seems to suggest) then I think it's only fair if Valeera becomes 'Alliance'.
    Not everything has to be "symetric" between factions. And it looks like that Voss will lead the Forsaken with Calia as advisor. And if Calia would rule one day the Forsaken, she is more Alliance than Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    End of WC3 when the Alliance, the Horde and the NEs allied against the Legion and Archimonde.
    Oh. So you took the "The Horde, Alliance and night elves worked together and saved the world" and removed the ", Alliance and night elves worked together and" part to spin a false narrative that Thrall's Horde was the sole savior of the world. Not the Alliance who fought just as much, or the night elves who not only fought just as much but also sacrificed their world tree and, by proxy, their immortality to save the world.

But noooo... it was 100% solely Thrall's Horde who saved the world.

- - - Updated - - -

Not everything has to be "symetric" between factions.
    I'm not saying it has to be symmetrical, but it's something Blizzard seems to do a lot.

And it looks like that Voss will lead the Forsaken with Calia as advisor. And if Calia would rule one day the Forsaken, she is more Alliance than Horde.
    Ironically enough, it makes the "symmetry" even more glaring, since Valeera is not a leader, either.

Oh. So you took the "The Horde, Alliance and night elves worked together and saved the world" and removed the ", Alliance and night elves worked together and" part to spin a false narrative that Thrall's Horde was the sole savior of the world. Not the Alliance who fought just as much, or the night elves who not only fought just as much but also sacrificed their world tree and, by proxy, their immortality to save the world.

You are just being dishonest and put words in my mouth. I just said that Thrall's horde saved the world, a.k.a they were there and helped saved the world, not they were the only one to save the world. And the argument was about Daelin vs Thrall. But you are just a classic mmochamp poster. Pathetic.

Infracted.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not saying it has to be symmetrical, but it's something Blizzard seems to do a lot.

Ironically enough, it makes the "symmetry" even more glaring, since Valeera is not a leader, either.
    And Valeera is not an advisor.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2020-01-21 at 10:45 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

You are just being dishonest and put words in my mouth. I just said that Thrall's horde saved the world, a.k.a they were there and helped saved the world, not they were the only one to save the world.
    There is a huge difference between saying "they saved the world" and "they helped save the world." The first one heavily implies they did not have help and did it themselves.

And the argument was about Daelin vs Thrall.
    Still its irrelevant, because Jaina was not aware of Thrall's Horde role to play in the near future, and she was fighting to protect those she considered innocent. And even then, the Horde's help against the Legion at the end of WC3 isn't exactly a '+' for them, considering the alternative was extinction or enslavement, so of course they'd help, even if the Horde was 'evil'.

But you are just a classic mmochamp poster. Pathetic.
    Ad-hominem... and I'm the pathetic one?

There is a huge difference between saying "they saved the world" and "they helped save the world." The first one heavily implies they did not have help and did it themselves.

Still its irrelevant, because Jaina was not aware of Thrall's Horde role to play in the near future, and she was fighting to protect those she considered innocent. And even then, the Horde's help against the Legion at the end of WC3 isn't exactly a '+' for them, considering the alternative was extinction or enslavement, so of course they'd help, even if the Horde was 'evil'.

Ad-hominem... and I'm the pathetic one?
    And if you have any interest in the lore, you know there were several factions at that moment that helped save the world. And the argument was about Thrall and Daelin that is why I did not mention they helped instead of saved, but whatever, you do you.

Not everything has to be "symetric" between factions. And it looks like that Voss will lead the Forsaken with Calia as advisor. And if Calia would rule one day the Forsaken, she is more Alliance than Horde.
    Clearly Voss plans on Calia taking over. My guess it is just a matter of plot.

I do think this maybe a mistake. Blizzard has effectively ignored the Horde in anything that wasn't faction conflict or producing villians for a while. I think using Alliance lore to replace the leaders they keep killing, or making villians, is a mistake.

I don't know about symmetry. I'm not one who thinks that making players of one faction unhappy will make the game more enjoyable for the other one. So I don't see Valeera making much of a difference, even if she wasn't more of a servant than leader.

She dresses half-naked, in red and with huge spiky shoulders, of course she will look more natural among the Horde.
    Whatever...

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    You specifically said that Garrosh ordered Sylvanas personally not to harm civilians (in context of invasion of Gilneas no less). Neither Sylvanas nor Gilneas had anything to do with Tal'darath. This example does nothing to support your actual claim.

That imgur page shows nothing.

There was no Fel sucking and Blizzard has confirmed that numerous times. Rommath and few others used Fel to rebuild Quel'Thalas quickly. The rest simply drained vermin of mana and didn't even know about what Rommath did. Not that I know what you pointing out High Elves being rebellious scum disobeying the will of their sovereign and endangering everyone around them in the process has to do with your claim.
    You asked for when did Garrosh care about civilians; there.

That's weird; It was working well when I uploaded it and I'm not yet allowed to post links. Eh, I concede here, I'm lazy.

Doesn't change the fact that they were hugely disgusted by them and they no longer wanted to do anything with them. The point is, they became Alliance bootlickers.

Alteraci Humans for the Horde \m/

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Speaking of Valeera...

So,in 8.3 there is a supposed "treaty" questline... How does one trigger that one exactly? Does it require a N'zoth kill or...?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Maybe they tried to kill her a few times and were let's say "less than successful" given she' a badass rogue unlike those sent to kill Sourtooth.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

5+ Year Old Account
    Did she swear allegiance to the horde?
    “I've noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.”
    ― Ronald Regan