Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fancydress View Post
    They already experienced it all in game. And they don't like the implications.
    what have they experienced exactly?

the only thing i've experienced is the fact that the drops have been quite wierd this time around, i've seen 3 bindings already, and i only saw 1 right at the end of classic, even though i cleared mc all throughout 2006.

the fact that plate int gear doesn't seem to drop for the horde and i'm guessing shaman caster mail doesn't drop for the alliance. this has affected the drop rates. thats about the most major thing i've noticed that is different. to the degree that it affects the pacing. you just don't get loot that no class on your faction can use. back in the old days you could get loot like this and it wasn't great ofc, but i guess it did slow the game down when you could have got loot someone could use.

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    And they don't care about raids being cleared ASAP; look at every retail tier which is cleared within a reset or just after the first reset. Plus, who really cares if a 15 year old raid is cleared quickly?
    no one cares if the content is cleared quickly i'd argue a lot of us playing are just going through it because we want to, not for some specific reason, like difficult encounters, just to absorb the experience beginning to end for me I played a priest the first time, this time i'm tanking, and i'm horde this time not alliance, so for me, its a perspective change,

bwl most likely will fall day 1. we've had enough time to get enough gear to meet the dps checks in there. all that remains is execution. they will space these content updates out conviently enough so that you have to keep paying subs to keep seeing new content. if all the content was out now, we could be done with classic by summer, but i doubt we'll see naxx this year maybe early next year. the fact that you will have to stay subbed to remain relevant until the last tier hits, ensures that it makes money. right now i don't think the game is really worth $10 a month to just log in 4 weekends to rofl stomp MC, maybe by p5 it'll feel like it has more content to run and therefore be more worthy of its sub fee. i currently enjoy raiding and tanking, but the rest of the game is a snooze fest to me.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2020-01-21 at 07:49 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    What exactly do you get out of lying like this?
    Attention
    /10chars
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
    Attention
    /10chars
    If that is the case, the good news for OP is that there seems to be an ENDLESS stream of bored classic players with nothing better to do than sit on the forums showing extreme outrage over something they "know" to be untrue. Its a very strange situation - people say they are annoyed / frustrated that this thread exists, and yet endlessly contribute and bump it.

It reminds me of the Kardashians - i have never met a person who claims to like them or watch their show, and yet for a long time it consistently topped charts. Maybe its similar to a car crash - you dont want to look, but you cant look away. Either way, the best way to "fix" the "problem" is to simply stop posting and let the thread die. I have a VERY strong feeling that at least half the members posting in here would be unable to do that though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Because you keep saying stupid things to prolong the thread and some of us find it amusing to see if you can keep it straight.
    Keep what straight?

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is an unbelievable mess. Closing.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)