Poll: Were you disappointed with the cinematic?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Whens this shit gonna show up, i'm sitting here tapping my foot.

I bet he's going into the blade which is exactly what he wanted. Look how well it turned out for the last one in the blade.

Also, this blade is like Rumpelstiltskins Dagger from Once Upon a Time lol. Whoever posses the blade controls the powers of N'zoth!
    Last edited by iamthedevil; 2020-01-21 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Probably unironically what some fans think, yeah.
    Implying I'm an ironybro.

7+ Year Old Account
    LOL

it's just for the avatar

Formerly known as Arafal

5+ Year Old Account
    N’zoth “dies” or goes into blade whatever best part is right after that shadowlands cinematic plays.

Wrathion says well shit good luck hero I’ll see you next time old gods show up

How has the video not dropped yet. The boss has been available for hours now.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDest View Post
    How has the video not dropped yet. The boss has been available for hours now.
    It's a 12 boss raid, give em time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like stabbing him causes the carapace fight? So I guess that's where the hole comes from to fight his core being?
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    LOL

it's just for the avatar
    MY GOD that ending was like wow wait .. what?

just a cutscene..

7+ Year Old Account
    There better fucking be another one.

Formerly known as Arafal

So like, I don't know if in the end he does get stabbed and sucked in the knife, but if that happens, what do you think will remain of his body? Like does his entire body disappear, does it remain there and just his soul is consumed... it's kind of a big deal, since he's mountain-sized.

I suppose we might find out soon enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra the War Criminal View Post
    So like, I don't know if in the end he does get stabbed and sucked in the knife, but if that happens, what do you think will remain of his body? Like does his entire body disappear, does it remain there and just his soul is consumed... it's kind of a big deal, since he's mountain-sized.

If that is where Blizz is going, I assume they are just saying the body is lifeless and Zothie boy's soul is in the dagger. Thats my guess. I don't think there will be any extra consequences with his dead body.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    MY GOD that ending was like wow wait .. what?

just a cutscene..
    Oh, it's just the intro for the carapace fight. Well, I guess I'm not Nostradamus. So are we still pending one for N'zoth or is that azerite laser bs the only one?
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Oh, it's just the intro for the carapace fight. Well, I guess I'm not Nostradamus. So are we still pending one for N'zoth or is that azerite laser bs the only one?
    Gonna find out soon enough.

https://www.twitch.tv/squishei
    these guys are on N'zoth.

Formerly known as Arafal

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    hahaha yes, I will shit myself if the dragonsoul beams will actualy show up in cinematic quality. Afther that it all ends in dissapointment ofcours.

I just can't help it. I loathe Wrathion as a character and I cringe whenever I see his smug face on screen.

He should've either been a part of Legion to make amends for pretty much in part causing it, or he should've been beheaded for helping bring the Iron Horde into the world and then promptly skipping away to do his own thing in secret while Azeroth fought off both the Iron Horde and the Legion.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

Ye, he also lost the dagger at the end... maybe we get it back afther?

7+ Year Old Account
    but if that happens, what do you think will remain of his body?
    Either nothing or everything.

Either way, doubt it will matter, C'thuns and Yoggs bodies don't end up mattering much either.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably gonna see the ingame engine cinematic with the weird faces first then...whatever else is after that(The one thats already datamined and not hidden). Just a reminder.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just can't help it. I loathe Wrathion as a character and I cringe whenever I see his smug face on screen.

He should've either been a part of Legion to make amends for pretty much in part causing it, or he should've been beheaded for helping bring the Iron Horde into the world and then promptly skipping away to do his own thing in secret while Azeroth fought off both the Iron Horde and the Legion.
    I think they just never had the time, to get wration in legion. I mean hes bodyguards were out there.. imo they realy missed the ball and hype buildup for wrathion for Legion. Now hes like.. oo hey you showed up, gtfo with him. To late son no one cares.

While I don't mind Wrathion so I can't really relate, I for once agree with Blizzard about shifting his angle to be about N'zoth instead of the demons, since his focus on the Legion was always a bit abstract. Yeah, they want to destroy the world, but so does every other baddie. Doesn't have much to do with his dad or his flight, whereas the Old Gods fucking over the Black Dragonflight has been there from the word go. That and for someone as conceited as him, to whom a big deal is being different from the other black dragons and not screwing up in the same way, the old gods are better as a baddie.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.