Poll: Were you disappointed with the cinematic?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    In regards to the death of all these creatures and characters who use the void, we know for example, that the Twilight Dragons (or some of them) still here Sinestra's whispering. And not just whispers she said in the past, but current, active whispering.

We pretty much don't know what happens to creatures and character who have a very strong connection to the Void and used it a lot. Maybe there is a physical place in our universe, where they can reincarnate. Maybe some Old Gods got the mission from the Void Lords to conquer a world in the physical universe which is the major stagging ground or where their servants can be reincarnated. Might be even a place where their servants work to weaken the boundry between the physical universe and the dimension of the Void itself, who knows. The Legion had a Headquarter, the Void and all these other major powers might have one or more. Maybe they can reincarnate in the Void itself as well and still whisper to those who are able to hear them.

I think Blizzard can do a lot here to solve that problem without fucking it up. If Demons go to the Twisting Nether when they die in the physical universe in a place which is not too corrupted by fel magic, then it wouldn't be too far fetched that the souls of Old Gods and other powerful beings of the Void go to that dimension.

In regards to the Cinematic, so the dagger, at least so far, was only good to open the way to N'zoths core yes? To its brain / heart so to speak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Ah yes, he was lying.

Because none of that lines up at all with what happens to 8.2
    *shrugs* Could be. We don't have anything other than N'zoth's word on Sylvanas and Azshara meeting whilst everything else that happened this expansion suggests that Ashvane and Nathanos were the go between them. Even then their supposed dealing doesn't make much sense.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Okay that was actually really disappointing. Not even a real cutscene to end an expansion after how they've been spoiling us the last couple of years.. Ah well BFA over I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Salty Schro View Post
    Who said other voices joined the choir?
    Alleria?

/10chars

So...a laser and some generic action movie yelling. What a twist :>
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    A shitty ending, fits this dog ass shit of an expansion.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

Quote Originally Posted by Reinhart11 View Post
    In regards to the Cinematic, so the dagger, at least so far, was only good to open the way to N'zoths core yes? To its brain / heart so to speak.
    You know, nevermind the shitty cinematic. Doesn't this mean that if the knaifu is the only way to open the way to N'zoth's brain then supposing N'zoth had jsut tossed it in the bin, the heroes would go to where the Carapace boss fight takes place and he'd just swat them since they have no way of getting in?
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

I honestly feel like what they did was a massive disservice to the playerbase and the game itself. The fact that there wasn't a legitimate cinematic for after what a mess 8.3 has already been...it's disgusting and Blizzard deserves any backlash they get.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Jez, everyone here is so negative. I thought it was badass. Sure, there was no twist, but shadowlands is already on a set course.

7+ Year Old Account
    Can we rename the patch to:

World of Warcraft - The Sauron reference.

Formerly known as Arafal

Just another layer of molded icing on the BFA shitcake really

Jesus... it was... The part before the laser beam looked legit looked like fanmade :/

IDK. At first I laughed at how bad it was. But then I realized it's a legit end of expansion cinematic, after defeating N'zoth.

I'm not disappointed. I'm just empty after watching that, ugh. They really dont care, do they?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    I'm expecting disappointment.
    Well we all know what happens, and as much as most of us don't like it, I can only hope they give us some sort of twist to what we know. The ending we know (I wont spoil in case someone actually doesn't know) is already disappointing.

fingers crossed though.

I would probably never say any expansion is worse than WoD. For good reason.

But I can say that WoD at least had a better finale than BfA and N'Zoth did. Wow-ee.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's simply ridiculous how N'Zoth ended up being such a massive chump.. what a fcking waste of a villain.

And for what? So we can chase Sylvanas around.. WHO CARES >_<

wtf looooooool
    i expected pretty much nothing, and yet this was still dissapointing.
    gotta be the worst ending to an xpac of all time. its worse than "draenor is free", at least WoD had a real cinematic, not a 30s video of nzoth flashing away and nyalotha (the place people have been waiting for since at least cata) crumbling
    we get so many fully rendered cinematics of the whole stupid saurfang/sylvanas stuff and this is the send-off nzoth gets?
    yeah wow lore is at a new low
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

So, here's the story...

Classic: Base Players vs Rag, Onyxia, Kel'Thuzad, Nefarian, and C'Thun.

TBC: Kaio-Ken Players vs Kil'Jaeden.

WoTLK: Super Saiyan Players vs The Lich King.

Cata: SSJ2 Players vs Deathwing.

MoP: SSJ3 Players vs Garrosh Hellscream (Infused with Y'Shaarj).

WoD: SSG Players vs Archimonde.

Legion: SSB Players vs Argus.

BFA: SSBKKx20 Players vs N'Zoth.

Shadowlands: U.I.O Players vs The Final Boss of Shadowlands.

And lastly, 10.0: Ultra Instinct Players vs The Void Lords.

WATCH!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    This is a new low

Seriously. This is bad
    It's basically Go'el Son of Goku using the Dragon Soul.

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    Jesus... it was... The part before the laser beam looked legit looked like fanmade :/

IDK. At first I laughed at how bad it was. But then I realized it's a legit end of expansion cinematic, after defeating N'zoth.

I'm not disappointed. I'm just empty after watching that, ugh. They really dont care, do they?
    N'zoth might have been the weakest but he was a manipulation master, and has been teased for so long, just to get killed like that... emptiness express what i'm feeling.