Page 4 of 200 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nurmat View Post
    What drama?
    Fake news most likely, plenty of these during WF race.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Fake news most likely, plenty of these during WF race.
    I heard that Daryl called Stephanie a noob ass bitch.

- - - Updated - - -

And finally ...
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    Confirmation on the inner guild drama in Method? Afraid it might cause problems with their push for WF.
    Yes, I can confirm. It is in fact true Josh getting twitch banned was all part of an elaborate ruse to account share with KUNGEN. This in turn conflicted with bringing in Asmongold, as nobody can figure out who the #1 warrior in the world/guild is.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Guys, clearing BWL on Classic is where the real race is at!

My money is on Method again. Smooth operators all of 'em.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Remember how they all race changed to Alliance for the extra war mode item on BoD, then rolled back to get the Horde racials?

Remember how they still lost?
    Remember when Limit spend not even a 10th as much on boes and the professions set up than method did for gear funneling? Limit absolutely did not put anywhere near as many resources into BoD as method did.

They put a crap ton into EP though and came close really at this point it just seems to be a matter of time before they break through and they have massively upgraded their roster since EP.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Remember when Limit spend not even a 10th as much on boes and the professions set up than method did for gear funneling? Limit absolutely did not put anywhere near as many resources into BoD as method did.
    Not even 10th? Suuure. And even if, they were progressing on Jaina, while Method got stuck no Mekkatorque. And they squandered that big lead.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Not even 10th? Suuure. And even if, they were progressing on Jaina, while Method got stuck no Mekkatorque. And they squandered that big lead.
    You don't understand the insanity that method did with professions that tier and just how much they spent. Method went 100 mil into debt via gallywix loans the sheer amount they spent that tier is staggering. Either way this tier should be on a fairly equal level in terms of insanity also limit replaced a significant chunk of their roster and basically took their pick of who they wanted so this should be a very good race hopefully.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    You seem to have missed the part where Limit always had a ilvl advantage at every race. Oh and the extra alts. You probably wanted to say they try harded 10x more than Method on preparation and still lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    You seem to have missed the part where Limit always had a ilvl advantage at every race. Oh and the extra alts. You probably wanted to say they try harded 10x more than Method on preparation and still lost.
    There can be 20% character power differance between people with the same item level, actually character with 5 item level lower can be 20% more powerful than character with +5 item level. You still sure item level is a good benchmark?

2nd week into the patch and blizzard still hasn't updated the api for this patch. I guess that's all the fired people, gj activision.

I know it's just heroic, but why are wowprogress and raider.io empty on nyalotha?

10+ Year Old Account
    What class will get stacked the most?

I know it's just heroic, but why are wowprogress and raider.io empty on nyalotha?
    Good question. But in case anyone was curious, I think Imperative - Illidan (NA) was the only guild to have cleared heroic last night.

There might be other guilds but they didn't public log or stream it.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    There can be 20% character power differance between people with the same item level, actually character with 5 item level lower can be 20% more powerful than character with +5 item level. You still sure item level is a good benchmark?
    So Limit just has bad ilvl . They just grind 1000x more than Method to wear bad gear and Method is secretly using some special low ilvl gear that gives you 20% more power!.
    Damn I've missed the hilariously absurd excuses Limit always gets in the race thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Except they didn't? Even with the extra reset Method had I think .5 average ilvl higher on their first kill than limit. They also don't have the literal cult that helps out method and the reason for extra alts is largely to fill in for those spots. This is the first tier that they haven't had to fill a crap ton of their raid with their own alts for splits. Either way they likely learned a lot from the insanity that method did with bod which more than made up for having an extra 400 piece that might not even end up being good. Here's hoping for a tight competitive race.

Limit and method grind about the same amount the main difference until this tier is limit hasn't a community like method does. Streaming EP did them a lot of good in that regard.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only real competitors to Method is APES but they raid Classic.

Armory doesn't even show the raid, so I'm going to guess that's why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuruption View Post
    Armory doesn't even show the raid, so I'm going to guess that's why.
    Yeah, looks like Blizzard forgot to update this after the patch. Just another thing that's not working properly in 8.3
    A darkness carried in the heart can not be cured by moving the body from one place to another. (Lennier to Vir in Babylon 5:"Dust to Dust")
    -----
    Main: Warrior for life

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    2nd week into the patch and blizzard still hasn't updated the api for this patch. I guess that's all the fired people, gj activision.
    I'm sure the call center folks answering "Billy was mean to me" tickets secretly also did the APIs at night.

But probably not.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.