Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    -GCD removed from "oh shit" and "burst now" skills
    -Melee / Ranged balance in raids first time in history, aka melee classes having more than 3-5 spots on raids (for the mandatory buffs)

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Loot filter to not pick up greys/whites if I don't want to
    There are multiple loot filter addons. They will delete greys/whites the moment you pick them up
    Last edited by Vilendor; 2020-01-21 at 07:15 AM.

Would be great if you could still do quests while in a raid, getting credit from those in your set group.

Why this isn't a thing I'll never know; waiting for a pug raid group to setup and being unable to do so is just stupid!!

Account-wide reputations
    Account-wide reputations
    Account-wide reputations
    Account-wide reputations
    Account-wide reputations
    Account-wide reputations
    Account-wide reputations
    Account-wide reputations
    Account-wide reputations

and Account-wide essences.

Account wide.. pretty much all.

I'd take the FFXIV 1 character to "doo eet ahl" over wow's painful system any day.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

A guild hall would be really neat especially if you could tailor it to be something unique and fun to build that wouldn't necessarily look like every other guild's hall. The ability to put trophies, weapons, and armor decor up...have a whole outside section with a garden and training area. It'd be kinda neat. Something like runescape has in a way. A zone in an area of your choice around Azeroth or some other place you can chill with the guild and hold events and whatnot.

Give me an option to change spell animations/visuals.

There are some spells which are just too much when too many adds are involved (looking at you rushing jade wind).

Would be really helpful to have an option to change these visuals without turning down my entire graphic settings.

Create a massive Quest Journal that covers the entire world and each zone. This way you can keep up with all the different storylines in each zone based on your own progress.

It's a bit late, but a portable scrapper would have been real nice. I'm a little surprised there wasn't a consumable crafted with engineering that did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    - Shared gold per faction, cross-server.
    - Account-wide essences
    - Account-wide artifact power.
    - Account-wide reputations
    - Account-wide "crafting bag". All tradeskill items loot here automatically. Unlimited capacity. No need to go to bank.
    - Flying on Isle of Thunder & Timeless Isle
    - Much more expensive loot-a-rang usable by non-engineers (all 12 of my 120s are engineers due to this)
    - The return of runspeed enchants, in the same slot as a real core power enchant so there's a tradeoff
    - All enchants produce usable items on creation, no need to macro clicking a parchment.
    - Archaeology removed from the game, all old rewards moved to tradeskills
    - Every character able to learn 2 tradeskills and 1 gathering skill.
    - BFA stirrups working in 8.3 Vale/Uldum to interact while mounted.
    That's a very good list, I didn't even know about Loot-a-rang, but that is very very useful

and 100% agree on account-wide essences and reputations. Not so sure about artifact power, I think that some of it should be shared, like half of it, or a system where you can link another toon so it will benefit from the AP you farm.

I'd also like expereince gains to bedoubled with each successive toon you level on a faction, so your 4th toon would be able to gain experience much faster if you choose.

- Firing that dude with the unappealing long hair that doesn't suit him!

- Breaking away from Activision!

- Having nothing to do with world-conquering China!

Some class specific transmog changes.

Warriors given the ability to transmog any 1 hander into a 2 hander and vice versa (so like, prot warrior with a two hand axe, or fury warrior with two one handers)
    DK and Shaman given the ability to transmog their duel wielding, into a 2 hander. For example, an enhancement shaman transmogging their pair of axes into one 2 hander.
    All shield using classes except warrior being able to transmog shields into off handed items.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

I agree with the majority of concepts from:
    • ravenmoon
    • Gestopft
    • Schizoide
    • Kyux
    • Monkeymootoo
    • Kajitheninja
    • Gonder
    • Nadiru
    • SinR
    • The3Scourge
    • Entrusted
    • Razion
    • Aphrel
    • Vilendor
    • Daedius
    • klaps_05

In addition I have my own:
    • Massive class overhaul! Too many to list here, but suffice to say it involves unpruning and the reversal of past nerfs to many abilities.
    • The various mount achievements should reflect the number of Mounts collected account-wide.
    • The return of retired mounts in some inventive way.
    • Commendations for ALL reps; when you get to Honored, you get a one-use item that increases your rep gains for a faction account-wide!
    • Older Pathfinder achievements become automatically available when that expansion is no longer relevant.
    • LFR and Normal raids released first, with Heroic and Mythic raids the following week.
    • Removal of loot lockouts on dungeons and raids.
    • An in-house rotation bot. It would only work in PvE and would be auto-disabled in PvP. Using it would be optional. It would only do rotations and nothing else!
    • Mount casting time reduced to 1 second.
    • All graphical assets that don't have a HD counterpart get one.
    • All previously removed portals return to their original locations.
    • The portal to Azsuna now leads to Dalaran - Broken Isles.
    • The portal that leads to Honeydew Village now leads to the faction Shrines.
    • The return of Potion of Luck and Greater Potion of Luck.
    • Tabards now give increased rep for their faction, and are available when Revered.
    • The return of more guild perks.
    • All professions can be learned without having to choose between them.
    • Allied Races from previous expansions are automatically available when that expansion is no longer current.
    • Unlocking one faction's Allied Race unlocks their counterpart on the opposing faction (unlocking Vulpera also unlocks Mechagnomes).
    • PvP talents can be used in PvE.

Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post
    - Character Info window having an option for expanded stats and expanded stat information again

- Access to an option for extended information in spell-book: being able to see a breakdown of how much each ability is being improved by each stat or other abilities and by how much, what attack/spell power ratios each ability has, specifics like chance to occur, how many procs per minute, internal cool down, if any resource it costs or generates that isn't mentioned how much that is, etc.

- Access to transmog anywhere (without a yak)

- Access to mail anywhere

- Option for all separate backpack and bags to appear as one window instead of several

- Another collection tab to include various quest green/blue quality armor sets, being able to use those sets in transmog window

- Being able to collect transmog of any armor or weapon type on any character

- Flight paths instantly relocating you (you pick up off the ground, fade to black, then appear at your destination)

- Mounts instant cast, no forced dismount in trivial content

- Being able to click on battleground and arena instance icons on their world map locations to see the map for that area

- Adventure Guide tabs for Battlegrounds, Arenas, and World Events, with overviews on objectives, potential brawl mechanics, bosses, etc

- Clicking on a travel location icon on the world map ("Boat to Booty Bay", etc) will take you to the destination's page of the world map

- During the period they are available, World Events will have spots on the world map, and clicking on them will show any relevant information

- Right-clicking a quest in the objective window now has an option to abandon the quest, instead of needing to go to the quest log

- Being able to save more settings as default for new characters (auto-loot, left/right bars, player & target frame location)

- Not being booted out of the character creation screen when you are still active (not AFK)

- The game remembering your progress (realm you were on, options selected, any name you may have entered) on character creation

- Being able to preview your character in various armor sets and using various animations and abilities on character creation screen

- Access to information on specializations on character creation window

- Expanding on the macro window to make it easy for newer players to make useful macros

- Automatically switching players to the appropriate assigned specialization when they first zone in when using the dungeon or raid finder, and if they have never assigned abilities to that specialization's slots before, the bars' slots will automatically be filled with the unassigned abilities

- If a character obtains a new ability and the other ability slots are full and no other action bars are active, enables the left or right multi action bar and puts that ability onto the new multi action bar

- New players not having to set up key-binds: a default set of key-binds automatically set up for new players available on the multi-action bars

- Being able to move more of the UI, especially action bars, personal resource display, and special resources on targets
    Wow, this is an incredible list.

I have to admit, the quality of responses for this topic on MMO champion forum is much higher than that on the official forums and Reddit - I think we have many more invested as well as veteran players here. Also people who tend to think more about the game, post here - one doesn't really post involved responses on the official boards, reddit or twitter - so people here I think actually think more about things for Warcraft than on other boards.

remove warmode bonus.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

In this thread: Lets remove anything that makes it a game

Why not just go ahead and remove classes, give you one ability named "Kill target" and get loot every time you press it?

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    QoL = Quality of life

So, what little things would you like the developers to change or add that you owuld enjoy?

For example:

1. Live character portrait option. - instead of a static picture, you get a live feed of your character that you can zoom in to just cover the face, or get the whole body:

The new models in 6.0 added a lot of facial expressions while moving, interacting, attacking or casting you never get to see, in fact you don't really see the front of your character, having a live feed portrait allows you to occassionally enjoy the expressions and movement of your toon from the front.

2. Redo character creation screens for the original races. I think they need an update, Improved surroundings or just a remodelling - the demon hunter and allied race ones seem the right dimensions and resoultions, switch to the original races and they're too huge.

Many more ofc, but these were 2 as an example.
    There's ui addons for #1 BTW
    And for #2 there talking about better char customisation sometime in SL so you might see at least some overhaul of the char creation screen as part of that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Everything other than direct power increases account wide (gold, currencies, rep etc)

Absolutely no transmog restrictions - if you can equip it, you can transmog it

Return of tomes to change talents whenever I like
    Tomes still exhist.... I used one yesterday.

Not the same, as they were before legion
    So you want it back to having to change one talent for one tomb at a time?

Yup, was easier, cheaper, more fun
    Cluttered bags and extra faff was more fun? For the sake a tiny amount of gold extra?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Account-wide recipe tab. We still would be able to pick only 2 professions (and switch would cost signifant amount of gold), but we wouldn't lost old and rare recipes after change.

- Move where you port to so you don't accidentally click the return portal directly behind you.
    - Sort mounts in window by ground or flying
    Last edited by Bodakane; 2020-01-22 at 02:02 PM.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown