Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

Started watching some gameplay. Immediately booked out when "Choose your pronoun" came up.

What the fuck. Really.

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Started watching some gameplay. Immediately booked out when "Choose your pronoun" came up.

What the fuck. Really.
    How dare they!

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like Sun/Moon/US/UM did it ok. They asked what "you're style was" when choosing your character template.
    Then I'm pretty sure no gender was referenced until about 40 mins.

- - - Updated - - -

So, is TemTem just, like, an online game like GTA 5 Online where you just mess around, or is there a story like a Pokemon game, and there just happens to be other players around you?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    I feel like Sun/Moon/US/UM did it ok. They asked what "you're style was" when choosing your character template.

- - - Updated - - -

So, is TemTem just, like, an online game like GTA 5 Online where you just mess around, or is there a story like a Pokemon game, and there just happens to be other players around you?
    What I can tell from the stress tests, is that the game plays like a normal Pokémon story before endgame, except you can party up and do it in co-op. You will see other players running around on the map though.

No solid info on endgame features besides housing and competitive battles (and accompanying teambuilding with catching and breeding). The game is currently version 0.5 Early Access and not even the whole champaing is in yet.

- - - Updated - - -

What the fuck. Really.
    What if I told you that hairstyles and clothes don't have gender limitations in the game?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post

- - - Updated - - -

There is story. Also you cant just rush to new area instantly as temtem lvls increase the more up you go. Its much harder than sword and shield that is for sure.
    Also best part -- you dont have to learn the old moves and run to npc, you can just switch them in UI.
    And removing temtem out of your team forever makes you money at some npc faction. Its much better than getting rid of and deleting 1000 egg pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    How dare they!
    Indeed. How dare they not include every pronoun that the people using them have invented for themselves. They insult every person their pronoun is not inlcuded in their list. They should follow:

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Appen...utral_pronouns

Guess you all here lot think that including "they" is okay these days, instead of everything.

10+ Year Old Account

What the fuck. Really.
    Oh no they are providing more options to people that doesn't affect me in any significant way! Time to boycott the game!

Grow up homie.

on digimon topic:
    Digimon Adventure: Ψ is a reboot of adventure

let's pray they don't fck it up

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Oh no they are providing more options to people that doesn't affect me in any significant way! Time to boycott the game!

Grow up homie.
    Oh no, someone's opinion may or may not be different than mine on the internet and doesn't affect me in ANY way! Time to insult them with whatever I got handy.

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    on digimon topic:

-snip-

♪Anyone can run and give up
    There is something only you can do♪

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    ♪Anyone can run and give up
    There is something only you can do♪

~nostalgia intensifies~
    WHY DO I ALWAYS GET GOOSEBUMPS WHEN I HEAR THE FIRST FEW SECONDS
    WHAT THE HELL

I prefer the german Version:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5U0RoUkUug

The Tri. version is actually subtle but effective upgrade.

Indeed. How dare they not include every pronoun that the people using them have invented for themselves. They insult every person their pronoun is not inlcuded in their list. They should follow:

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Appen...utral_pronouns

Guess you all here lot think that including "they" is okay these days, instead of everything.
    Yes, including "they" is perfectly fine. And I have NEVER seen or heard of anyone tell people to call them any of those in that wiktionary link you posted. Only he, she, they. The amount of nonbinary, genderfluid, agender, and transgender people in the online community I frequent the most (furries) is an enormous amount, and not a single one has ever said "call me he'er" or anything. Even on twitter (*shudders*) I have never seen anything from that.

But I am going to end it there, because I don't want this thread locked for forbidden topic.

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    on digimon topic:

i love digimon and while im optimistic about this i (and judging from the digimon reddit) alot of western fans are getting a little tired of the adventure favoritsm which is becoming a lot like the gen 1 favortism in pokemon.

i would personally like to see something from the other series every once in a while like tamers or savers

but i kinda get it too, digimon has been struggling for a while until tri and adventure is the most well known and popular in japan while the other series arent as well known or popular (from what ive heard tamers while being really popular in the west isnt as well loved in japan)
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Hopefully Digimon Survive releases relatively soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow this would be already a better movie:

10+ Year Old Account
    The latest news for Pokémon HOME has been released. We're currently compiling all details so keep checking back
    The app has a free plan and a premium plan. Free plan stores 30 Pokémon and can use the GTS and sent Pokémon to the Wonder Box and participate in Room Trades. The Premium plan can store 6000 Pokémon, transfer Pokémon from Bank to HOME, host and participate in Room Trades store 10 Pokémon through the Miracle Box at a time, hold 3 Pokémon in the GTS, and have a Judge function
    The Switch version can connect with Pokémon Let's Go, Pokémon Bank and receive BP
    The Mobile version can connect with Pokémon Bank, do Trades, Receive Mystery Gifts
    The price is 370 Yen/$2.99 a month or 610 Yen/$4.99 for 3 months or 1960 Yen/$15.99 for 12 months
    Pokémon HOME includes a full National Dex to check across all the games connected to the app
    To coincide with Pokémon HOME's launch, Pokémon Bank and Poké Transporter will have a one-month free cost
    The game includes Wonder Box, which acts as Wonder Trade, a GTS,, Room Trade which lets you join a room storing up to 20 people where you trade things at random and Friend Trade to trade with your friends
    Mystery Gifts are included in the game. They allow for you to receive Pokémon that get deposited into the box or Serial Codes that can be opened in Pokémon Sword & Shield
    Pokémon HOME also includes an IV checker built in for Premium subscriptions
    Pokémon GO connectivity into Pokémon HOME will not be available at launch
    There's a Your Room section where you can see information about events and edit profile using stickers. You get special stickers when you meet certain Challenges
    Edit @ 14:25: Created a Pre-Release Screenshot Page
    Edit @ 15:04: Created a page detailing all Features of the App
    Edit @ 15:29: Created a page on Pokémon HOME Subscriptions
    Edit @ 18:08: We've received some clarifications over how some elements in HOME work:
    As suggested, it's confirmed that if you have the Premium Plan on Nintendo Switch, you have it on mobile and vice-versa if the apps are connected to the same Nintendo Account.
    You do not need Nintendo Switch Online to access HOME features on the Nintendo Switch version
    There are two ways to connect to Bank. First is simply having it connected to a Nintendo Network ID that is connected to your Nintendo Account. This also allows you to transfer ALL Pokémon from Bank to HOME at once. The second is using a password issued in Pokémon HOME. If you then enter it in Bank, it will connect the two so you can transfer. This allows you to transfer Pokémon Box by Box

That trash is expensive.

Three times more expensive than Bank, and the only extra features Bank didn't have were purposefully stripped away from the games to give artificial value for this shit.

cant wait for the pokemon home. looks like it will be super useful!