Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jainzar View Post
    "Unfortunately, we’re unable to make any guarantees for when the gold may be delivered. The developers continue to work on this issue and will be providing updates, as they become available, on our Bug Report forums: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...00000010203254 13"

So yea, they don't even know when (or if) we will get any gold back. Wow! Such GAMEBREAKING bug! Yet, all the fanboys are defending Blizzard.
    my guess is 1st identifying the bug, the fix that wont break other parts of the games coding, figuring out which aspects of the AH arent making hte money return and which is, shifting through all the transactions that never recieved virtual payment, and those that did, and finally coding in the "gift" of money to compensate the amount the auctioner has "lost" in the transaction between the buyer and seller. and its not game breaking. it never was. originally there wasnt even an AH. its a convenience tool that significantly reduced spamming in trade chat. if you really want to sell stuff in the current "game breaking bug" as you call it, its time to start barking your sales in trade chat like a carnival worker at a state fair. AH IS NOT A GAME BREAKING THING. THE AH IS NOTHING MORE THAN A TOOL OF CONVENIENCE. PLEASE GROW UP, if you can come to the realization and acceptance of what AH represents.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I quite clearly remember people's jokes about Classic opening up, asking if the boats/zeppelins are going to take off in random directions again and break completely.

Or how about something as simple as putting a bomb on the edge of a room causing the floor to not fall away?
    Or Death Knights being able to steal raid boss abilities to make the boss far easier than intended (Sindragosa I believe was hit hard with this).

Hell, when they recreated Classic they had to make a list of things that were bugs in Classic that were recreated for the sole sake of preserving the feel of the game.
    That was understandable, considering it was the very first time WoW released....

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    That was understandable, considering it was the very first time WoW released....
    That's only a small amount of examples.

To claim there's some missing "Blizzard Polish" is silly, every expansion has bugs.

And l don't think anything has topped WoD's launch issues yet, where you literally couldn't continue at certain points due to the massive amount of lag from Garrisons.

Ye, the AH is perfect...except.... IT TAKES YOU GOLD asf. I know. But noticed some don't ask for so much gold. Depends, which is weird. When i see the deposit is too much i drop it.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My game time time ran out while waiting for more than 2 million missing gold from AH. This is the last straw for me.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

They fixed something, reports of people getting their gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Not that I give a single fuck about anything you have to say, but "REEEEE THIS FEATURE IS BUGGED, IT INCONVENIENCES ME ME ME, BLIZZ ISN'T FIXING IT AS FAST AS I THINK THEY SHOULD SO THEY DON'T CARE AND DO NOTHING BLIZZ SUCKS" definitely gets filed under entitlement.

Now bugger off.
    I am not a least bit surprised that a complete shithead like you has no idea what he is talking about, but carry on lad.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, they have acknowledged it, yet they have done absolutely NOTHING about it yet. Isn't anyone else suspicious? This should be a very easy problem to fix, yet Blizzard has no clue what to do apparently, otherwise they would have done it already.
    Sweet. Apply for a job at Blizzard and revolutionize their game development with all your infomercial-esque fixes. There is nothing much for anyone to talk about because it is a known issue. Known to be working on and nothing to actually discuss. Most of the negativity, which seems to be what you are looking for, is focused on the more abstract and subjective things because it allows the content creators to entertain with the latest conspiracy theory.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    My game time time ran out while waiting for more than 2 million missing gold from AH. This is the last straw for me.
    Don't be over dramatic. You were already letting your game time lapse since you clearly didn't renew it. An obvious bug in a brand new major system is not the last straw. You were already planing on ending your subscription. If you really are concerned about that 2 million gold you would buy a token collect the gold and never come back to the game. Since you know it is the last straw and easily rectified by you at no cost. Since you won't be using the gold ever again anyways.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

15+ Year Old Account
    So, this is now 100% fixed.

Was this whine thread worth it OP?
    Here is something to believe in!

So since last Wednesday more often than not the gold from sold Auctions on the auction house simply disappears, never appearing in the mail box of the character that sold the items.

This is affecting a lot of people on every realm, yet no one is talking about it here or on reddit?

This is a completely game breaking bug that Blizzard was not able to fix yet. Essentially the AH is not usable right now. Does this not bother anyone else?! I find it completely unacceptable by Blizzard and this is absolutely something that should have been discovered / fixed on the PTR. Yet, it has not been.

Just curious why there aren't 100 threads about this. People must not really care about the AH or just simply don't notice hundreds of thousand of gold missing from their auctions..
    Is your stuff fixed now OP?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Oh hey look! You made a post bitching about the auction house with some tinfoil hat conspiracies, and now look! It's been fixed!

Hope making yourself look like a fool was worth it
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

So since last Wednesday more often than not the gold from sold Auctions on the auction house simply disappears, never appearing in the mail box of the character that sold the items.

This is affecting a lot of people on every realm, yet no one is talking about it here or on reddit?

This is a completely game breaking bug that Blizzard was not able to fix yet. Essentially the AH is not usable right now. Does this not bother anyone else?! I find it completely unacceptable by Blizzard and this is absolutely something that should have been discovered / fixed on the PTR. Yet, it has not been.

Just curious why there aren't 100 threads about this. People must not really care about the AH or just simply don't notice hundreds of thousand of gold missing from their auctions..
    Is this what todays generation is worried about? The number of posts/threads about a subject that they are emotionally invested in as if it's some sort of contest to have the most threads made about a subject?

How is that a bug? You're most likely referring to patches during WotLK. That's actually a GOOD sign, considering there were so many people clamoring to get into the game.
    no im not talking about queues, im talking about disconects and stuff which make game unplayable, or for example at begining of WoD when people couldnt get into garison and bcs of how garison was weaved into progres couldnt really do ANYTHING but log back in after disconect

or during aq where while travelingg via ship you could instead of ratchet get ported WITH SHIP to middle of stonetalon mountains, that was a lot of fun, but sure it was way more gamebreaking bug than what we have now...

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    Please explain to me how
    - Not receiving gold from auctions
    - Not receiving run out auctions back
    - Not being able to list items at all because of "internal auction error" does not define your criteria of "unusable"
    Upon reading this post, I walked to the auctioneer, posted an auction, and went to sleep. The gold was waiting for me when I woke up.

Delayed delivery is an acknowledged issue, but does not merit "unusable" in my dictionary.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I mean even if I can deal with the AH occasionally delaying delivery (which is a pain), the amount of players noticing this and stopping using the AH until it's fixed is in and of itself what makes it properly unusable, since few players are listing things.
    Good point. The auction house is limited in its usefulness, I agree. Not necessarily a reason for hyperbole.

Logged into 845k...That was a great feeling, didnt even think I sold much...Im very diverse in what I sell, so hard to track.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    why would you ever wait till the last minute to buy a wow token?
    i call BS.

someone who waits till the last minute to buy wow tokens, instead of buyying them when they are the cheapest, is not someone who just casually has 2 mil worth of gold sales on the AH.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    no im not talking about queues, im talking about disconects and stuff which make game unplayable, or for example at begining of WoD when people couldnt get into garison and bcs of how garison was weaved into progres couldnt really do ANYTHING but log back in after disconect

or during aq where while travelingg via ship you could instead of ratchet get ported WITH SHIP to middle of stonetalon mountains, that was a lot of fun, but sure it was way more gamebreaking bug than what we have now...
    dude i still remember having no disconnect issues or everything while everyone on my server had an entire week of crashing, iwas the first warlock to cap cause of it, it was hilarious, i wasnt even playing super serious, just no disconnects.
    i did have a time though where i went back to my garrison, and there was like 200 people there, and all of us were stuck, we couldnt move, and we could get on the flight path, but once you got like 20 feet off the ground it just stuck you there, and everyone was therte for HOURS.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post

That Garrison bug for WoD was fixed within 7 hours. I can understand the bugs from Vanilla because that was the first iteration of wow.

The real question is how does such a thing get though.. oh.. that's right.. they fired the whole QA department.

That Garrison bug for WoD was fixed within 7 hours. I can understand the bugs from Vanilla because that was the first iteration of wow.
    that was just example, but it definitely wasnt fixed in 7h, and garisson contienued to bug in many ways almost untill 6.1 (maybe even later, this is as late as i encountered bugs with it)

AND it doesnt matter if you "understand that", you said we never had worse bugs EVER, so... you are wrong wheter you understand why vanila was bugged or not...

That moment when you realize that most people on mmo-c are software and test engineers with deep knowledge and understanding of a code that was written 15 years ago. The rest being solution experts capable of creating tools to simulate the conditions in order to be able to reproduce and validate fixes within minutes.
    Last edited by kranur; 2020-01-23 at 01:56 PM.