Page 5 of 200 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    I know it's just heroic, but why are wowprogress and raider.io empty on nyalotha?
    yeah you can see progress on
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/ra...ogress&boss=-1

.. as long as guilds make logs, but who doesn't log?

Wowprogress working now, didnt checked rio yet

Btw...

Why limit renamed to complexity limit?

They were sponsored so changed the name in part of the sponsorship.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's getting really boring watching Method get world first after world first.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    Wowprogress working now, didnt checked rio yet

Btw...

Why limit renamed to complexity limit?

Because they signed a sponsorship deal with Complexity.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2020-01-22 at 11:11 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

ll'gynoth boss is bugging out where he's stuck on 0.1% health instead of transitioning to the organ phase -.-

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I think it's interesting that some of the EU guilds managed to get on the top 20 for heroic. clearly shows that heroic is difficult enough for guilds not to blast through it too quickly. could mean that mythic is a bit harder than previous raids this expansion

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    ll'gynoth boss is bugging out where he's stuck on 0.1% health instead of transitioning to the organ phase -.-
    they've hotfixed that

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    I think it's interesting that some of the EU guilds managed to get on the top 20 for heroic. clearly shows that heroic is difficult enough for guilds not to blast through it too quickly. could mean that mythic is a bit harder than previous raids this expansion
    I wouldn't take much stock in the progression rankings in Heroic. Most guilds aren't even trying to clear the instance. They're just doing 5x Ra-Den's and shit like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    well, not yet released, but lets starts dicussing it :P

well, lasts raids got WF by method, hope this one is a different guild.

betting on limit this time
    Nobody sane would bet on Limit considering their track record. That's like betting on Blood Legion in the past. Americans and their naivety I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    This is never ever ever the case, very few guilds care at all about the heroic raid - week 1 is for practice.

Everyone agrees except some people in America desperate for some world firsts for some reason. A few heroic WFs have even been announced on MMO-C in the past, strangely.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    yeah you can see progress on
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/ra...ogress&boss=-1

.. as long as guilds make logs, but who doesn't log?
    Guilds very often don't make their logs public, especially during the WF race.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Nobody sane would bet on Limit considering their track record. That's like betting on Blood Legion in the past. Americans and their naivety I guess.
    Azshara WF was a lot closer than EU fanboys would like to pretend. Yeah, yeah... history is written by the winners; but imo it really boiled down to Limit picking the wrong strategy for a WF of Azshara. Their strategy relied more on sustainability than burst and once it became clear that the race was really only about the P4 burn, Method's strat which they struggled with at first ended up being their saving grace. I know some Method fan will quote me and say "ACKSHTUALLY, Method KNEW that all along and that's why they're dabes" but I really think it had a lot more to do with the strategy they picked than it did one guild being necessarily better than the other.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Azshara WF was a lot closer than EU fanboys would like to pretend. Yeah, yeah... history is written by the winners; but imo it really boiled down to Limit picking the wrong strategy for a WF of Azshara. Their strategy relied more on sustainability than burst and once it became clear that the race was really only about the P4 burn, Method's strat which they struggled with at first ended up being their saving grace. I know some Method fan will quote me and say "ACKSHTUALLY, Method KNEW that all along and that's why they're dabes" but I really think it had a lot more to do with the strategy they picked than it did one guild being necessarily better than the other.
    You really have to be a very naive American optimist to call me a "EU fanboy" (lol what, fanboy for pointing out the obvious) - sure it's been close a few times, but the sheer amount of times NA has gotten a WF is so low that betting on an NA guild is -purely- based on hope and personal attachment to the race.

So that's two times that Method has went in with better strat. I'd say, odds are in their favour.

You really have to be a very naive American optimist to call me a "EU fanboy" (lol what, fanboy for pointing out the obvious) - sure it's been close a few times, but the sheer amount of times NA has gotten a WF is so low that betting on an NA guild is -purely- based on hope and personal attachment to the race.
    Read my post again. I didn't call you anything. But to call anybody who supports Limit a "naive American" kind of discounts how close the race actually was. That's what I was pointing out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    So that's two times that Method has went in with better strat. I'd say, odds are in their favour.
    Uldir was a stupid gamble on Limit's part. Jaina was a more definitive win for Method but that fight was fucking miserable by all accounts. Azshara was pretty miserable, too, but I genuinely think that Limit had the better strategy; had Blizzard never nerfed the HP of the adds in the transition Limit likely would've ended up on top.

Seems like druids are good in Ny'alotha?

Read my post again. I didn't call you anything. But to call anybody who supports Limit a "naive American" kind of discounts how close the race actually was. That's what I was pointing out.
    "Supporting" Limit isn't the same thing as betting they'll win. Betting based on one close race rather than a history of being in at most second place is what's known as "stupid". That's what I was pointing out.

"Supporting" Limit isn't the same thing as betting they'll win. Betting based on one close race rather than a history of being in at most second place is what's known as "stupid". That's what I was pointing out.
    LMFAO alright dude. "Support Limit all you want as long as you know they'll lose because EU breeds genetically superior gamers."

Great semantic argument. 10/10.

LMFAO alright dude. "Support Limit all you want as long as you know they'll lose because EU breeds genetically superior gamers."

Great semantic argument. 10/10.
    Semantic? Is that all the difference there is between 'betting' and 'supporting' for you? You must not be very good at betting, or math.

And no, I'm not saying the NA can't win, but saying they're inferior in the WoW WF race is pure fact. It may change, but if we're talking reality and not subjective hopes and feelings, that much is obvious.

LOL.

The mythic race hasn't even started yet and the EU vs NA, Method vs Limit rage is already in full swing.

This is going to be funny. Get your popcorn everyone