Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jainzar View Post
    Yes, they have acknowledged it, yet they have done absolutely NOTHING about it yet. Isn't anyone else suspicious? This should be a very easy problem to fix, yet Blizzard has no clue what to do apparently, otherwise they would have done it already.

Are you really going to believe them that everyone is getting their gold back? I wouldn't, for sure. It's been almost a week and the problem still persists.
    HAHahah, but well ofcourse! Suspicious about what? They taking the gold to buy WoW gametime tokens for themselfes? Lol.

It is fixed now btw.

Done nothing about it? How in the name of God would you know if they are working on it or not? They need to implement a change which first needs to probably be coded and tested before doing so. You seem to be completely clueless, please stop playing WoW and pest the experience for the rest of us on the forums, thanks.

Best regards,

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    That moment when you realize that most people on mmo-c are software and test engineers with deep knowledge and understanding of a code that was written 15 years ago. The rest being solution experts capable of creating tools to simulate the conditions in order to be able to reproduce and validate fixes within minutes.
    Yes, it is quite funny to see to be honest.

People are to damn entitled these days, demanding fixes of whole systems within an hour or two or else they go around the forums and whine about it like a little b*tch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    well tbh on european side it was only buggy for max 1 week. but i read some crazy posts on na side.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    that was just example, but it definitely wasnt fixed in 7h, and garisson contienued to bug in many ways almost untill 6.1 (maybe even later, this is as late as i encountered bugs with it)

AND it doesnt matter if you "understand that", you said we never had worse bugs EVER, so... you are wrong wheter you understand why vanila was bugged or not...
    The ah still doesn’t work lol

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    The ah still doesn’t work lol
    it does... and people should have all the stuck mail... try reading blue posts occasionaly...
    so to compare: week with mail getting stuck or couple days unable to play... yeah, im sure i know which is worse bug

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    it does... and people should have all the stuck mail... try reading blue posts occasionaly...
    so to compare: week with mail getting stuck or couple days unable to play... yeah, im sure i know which is worse bug
    I know when I played WoD the Garrison bug was fixed pretty fast. Any kind of “bug” you had were most likely visual errors.

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    I know when I played WoD the Garrison bug was fixed pretty fast. Any kind of “bug” you had were most likely visual errors.
    personaly, i wasnt able to actualy get garrison build without being DCed while trying until 3rd day of wod and some people in my guild even longer... and after actualy geting it people got stuck at entrance and shit like that for months... i wouldnt call that "fast" or "visual error"...
    you might not encounter it, but that doesnt mean the bugs werent there, not everybody got bugged ah either...

I didn't use the Auction House yet but I suppose no one is talking about it because it's not as bad as MMO-C forum try to make it be, like everything else.
    MMO-Champion, once the place to get WoW News, now the home of the haters and their clickbait and doomsaying threads