Page 6 of 200 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Semantic? Is that all the difference there is between 'betting' and 'supporting' for you? You must not be very good at betting, or math.

And no, I'm not saying the NA can't win, but saying they're inferior in the WoW WF race is pure fact. It may change, but if we're talking reality and not subjective hopes and feelings, that much is obvious.
    Do you even know what the word subjective means? Fuck dude. There's a line between saying, "Hey I hope Limit does well this tier" and just fucking laying down and saying "EU gonna win anyway why bother?" And you seem so firmly planted in the latter group that you refuse to even acknowledge people in the former group exist. How is this hard to understand?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    LOL.

The mythic race hasn't even started yet and the EU vs NA, Method vs Limit rage is already in full swing.

This is going to be funny. Get your popcorn everyone
    I wouldn't have a problem if EU fans wouldn't smugly pretend like there isn't even a fucking point in discussing the WF race because they're going to win anyway.
    Last edited by Relapses; 2020-01-23 at 09:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Do you even know what the word subjective means? Fuck dude. There's a line between saying, "Hey I hope Limit does well this tier" and just fucking laying down and saying "EU gonna win anyway why bother?" And you seem so firmly planted in the latter group that you refuse to even acknowledge people in the former group exist. How is this hard to understand?
    Haven't commented on the first group at all. I've only commented on the group that would BET on Limit winning. Is reading hard? Did you skip that along with your math lessons?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a feeling Limit wins this one and the Limit fans will boast how it was the only race that mattered since its the end of expansion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    I have a feeling Limit wins this one and the Limit fans will boast how it was the only race that mattered since its the end of expansion.
    Well, people do remember more the final/most recent raid winners. We even had people claiming left and right, that Method wasn't the best guild anymore when they lost CoS.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    2nd week into the patch and blizzard still hasn't updated the api for this patch. I guess that's all the fired people, gj activision.
    Yeah, the world is ending.

My money is on Vodka-Zul'jin

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzylogic111 View Post
    bullet hell
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

I happened to be watching twitch streams of both guilds when they got the kill in the last raid.

Methods kill was clean and "professional". If I remember right then whole raid was still alive at the end.

Limits kill was like watching a train wreck. Totally sloppy and just about everyone was dead at the end.

So my vote is method, hands down.

Everyone is so over BFA that no one even cares that Limit switched from Big Wigs to DBM because they are afraid of cyber attack from Method. Just like that time Warcraftlogs owner "allegedly" passed Limit private logs to Method to help them on Jaina.
    https://www.twitch.tv/limit_maximum/...efAMPTropPunch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by f4ncybear View Post
    Everyone is so over BFA that no one even cares that Limit switched from Big Wigs to DBM because they are afraid of cyber attack from Method. Just like that time Warcraftlogs owner "allegedly" passed Limit private logs to Method to help them on Jaina.
    That just sounds like them being paranoid. Why the hell would Method ever do anything like that? Method has lost, what, 3 races in the last 2 expansions? 2 of those being sub-24 hour races (Emerald Nightmare and CoC) out of what 9 total? Limit has so far won 0 of them.

Limit not using Big Wigs because they're afraid Method might do a naughty to them is ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't have a problem if EU fans wouldn't smugly pretend like there isn't even a fucking point in discussing the WF race because they're going to win anyway.
    Aw comeon, it's all in good fun.

Neither of us couch potatos have any influence over the outcome anyways. I like the hotheaded discussions around the WF race. It's like we're in a virtual pub discussing the latests football game and the best teams. Lighten up!

Or maybe no one cares because it isn't that big of a deal. I'm guessing it's that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post

Hype intensifies, finally a bigger raid.
    More like cringe intensifies. Holy shit that video was cringe. Do they try to make the world first race attractive to the young teens that play Fortnite or whatever it is they play these days?

Yikes.

On topic - I'm sure we'll see the first 8-9 bosses roll over, then maybe a few days on the next ones. Considering how tuning has been in the past raids, and how bad QA has been on this patch..
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Bhanzai View Post

Methods kill was clean and "professional".
    Lol at saying something is "professional" in wow.

people are so desperate to create drama...

Besides, most 'boss mods' at the stages that matter are Weakaura's and custom mods because Bigwigs (and DBM) timers are inaccurate or strait up don't exist because of changes since testing or the boss not having been tested at all.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    and they have massively upgraded their roster since EP.
    People say that every raid again.
    "Limit upgraded their roster, 90% are new raiders lulululul"

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    people are so desperate to create drama...

Besides, most 'boss mods' at the stages that matter are Weakaura's and custom mods because Bigwigs (and DBM) timers are inaccurate or strait up don't exist because of changes since testing or the boss not having been tested at all.
    Actually not. Some of the ability alerts are definitely faster to make with WA's but long timers are still best to be made with Bigwigs or DBM. Its not really a situation where you want to choose one, you choose both because some things are just better with the other.

Method wouldn't be panicking so much if they weren't afraid Limit would beat them. My money is on Limit this tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    So that's two times that Method has went in with better strat. I'd say, odds are in their favour.
    Method's strat wasn't better until blizzard overnerfed the fight limit's was much better in phase 3 until that point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shurkien View Post
    People say that every raid again.
    "Limit upgraded their roster, 90% are new raiders lulululul"
    Not really there wasn't a whole sale swap like there has been they basically replaced the bottom half of their roster with players like Shak and Avade.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Seems like druids are good in Ny'alotha?

Or that's the druid split they will like do at least 3 leather splits.

Is there anyone in Method with good taste in music? Every stream has EDM bullshit.