Page 1 of 2
LastLast

your ideal bfa final

My:
    -public execution of anduin - coward and traitor
    -Genn gets the title high king and Tyrande kills everyone who participated in the burning of the Teldrassil
    -The Alliance becomes edgy and cool, this morally gray ending

5+ Year Old Account
    Anduin is crowned God King of Azeroth and everyone loves him until the game shuts down for good.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

Sylvanas executes Baine and Saurfang. Alliance loses hope for peaceful win so they replace Anduin with Tyrande/Genn. BfA ends with N'zoth's death after he destroys Stormwind and Orgrimmar. Factions move to other cities and sign an armistice because of huge losses on both sides. Teldrassil/Stormheim is ignored because of impossibility of continuing the war.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    >edgy and cool

Those don't go together mate
    Paladins are so boring.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Nyalotha was in our heads and killing N'zoth was actually killing our minds, ourselves.

When the raid ends we are all dead and start serving Sylvanas as she plan to seal N'zoth again with the help of Helya and Azshara.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharby View Post
    Anduin is crowned God King of Azeroth and everyone loves him until the game shuts down for good.
    even for a children's fairy tale he soy

A larger role for Alleria in 8.3 would suffice. I am not too disappointed however since I know they're saving her for the upcoming Light and Void expansion.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

My ideal ending?

I get to kill Sylvanas for what she did to my Horde.

3+ Year Old Account
    Alleria kills us all. Including N'Zoth, the world soul of Azeroth and all life on the planet. Boom, Shadowlands here we come.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Sylvanas executes Baine and Saurfang. Alliance loses hope for peaceful win so they replace Anduin with Tyrande/Genn. BfA ends with N'zoth's death after he destroys Stormwind and Orgrimmar. Factions move to other cities and sign an armistice because of huge losses on both sides. Teldrassil/Stormheim is ignored because of impossibility of continuing the war.

- - - Updated - - -

Paladins are so boring.
    Paladins are boring, but Blood Knights are cool (before the cleansing of the Sunwell and they just became human paladins with long ears)

7+ Year Old Account
    The best ending would be it was all a dream Thrall was having right before Cata started.

10+ Year Old Account
    After we kill N'zoth, we get a shitty ending (like the one we got), a couple of months later, when the prepatch comes in, and Sylvanas destroys the Helm of Domination, we go into a full on war against the Scourge, they suddenly start appearing in every part of the world, so we start getting world quest and the like to go to those places and get rid of the Scourge infection, its extremely easy in most cases, excluding the Scourge attacks on main cities (those are ruthless), after we beat the now free scourge, we hear N'zoth voice saying "And now the veils falls", and all the scourge corpses transform into NPC of different cities and the like (normal NPCs), and we are shown with the purple corruption (the one we get when we go with a lot of Corruption) showing that we were being fooled by N'zoth, after that we hear "The puppet without strings is useless" as dark tendrils come out of our bodies as if they were spines and are ripped from us and we die.

WELCOME TO SHADOWLANDS! (that way, after Shadowlands, we need to bring the souls of the fallen to the now corrupted Azeroth, to deal with the new risen Old God Empire)

Based on what I know of Shadowlands since Blizzcon 2019...

Wrathion wouldn't have returned. I would have saved him for the Void Lords expansion.
    Less emphasis on M.O.T.H.E.R and heart of Azerite as a McGuffin.
    The Heart of Azeroth does help us in the fight with N'zoth, draining it to the point it weakens N'zoth to a vulnerable point, but ultimately it's Anduin wielding Xal'atath that destroys N'zoth once and for all while Jaina, Alleria, Lor'themar, and Baine expending all their efforts to take him down.

In the ruins of Ny'alotha, Anduin, Jaina, and Alleria exchange a solemn nod to Lor'themar and Baine who go on their way in a zeppelin piloted by Gazlowe while Jaina teleports Alleria and Anduin back to Stormwind where celebrations for N'zoth's defeat begin. A battle-weary Anduin pulls Taelia aside for a glass of wine in Renato Galina's wine shop to have their talk, letting Jaina and Alleria receive the accolades from Stormwind and Kul'tiras' people. Katherine hugs Jaina, Alleria reunites with Turalyon, etc.
    In Orgrimmar, Thrall tells Baine that Cairne would be proud, and that doing the right thing isn't always the easiest, and your own people might hate you for it sometimes, but you must stay the course.
    The sun shines over Stormwind and Orgrimmar one last time.

The unconditional surrender of the alliance and the hanging of Aduinn Wrynn from the gates of Stormwind. Doesnt get more ideal than that!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Paladins are boring, but Blood Knights are cool (before the cleansing of the Sunwell and they just became human paladins with long ears)
    Exactly. And for even worse they steal the spotlight from magisters.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    Nyalotha was in our heads and killing N'zoth was actually killing our minds, ourselves.

When the raid ends we are all dead and start serving Sylvanas as she plan to seal N'zoth again with the help of Helya and Azshara.
    Cool plot twist.
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra the War Criminal View Post
    A larger role for Alleria in 8.3 would suffice. I am not too disappointed however since I know they're saving her for the upcoming Light and Void expansion.
    You know, Wrathion already missed his expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Based on what I know of Shadowlands since Blizzcon 2019...

Wrathion wouldn't have returned. I would have saved him for the Void Lords expansion.
    Less emphasis on M.O.T.H.E.R and heart of Azerite as a McGuffin.
    The Heart of Azeroth does help us in the fight with N'zoth, draining it to the point it weakens N'zoth to a vulnerable point, but ultimately it's Anduin wielding Xal'atath that destroys N'zoth once and for all while Jaina, Alleria, Lor'themar, and Baine expending all their efforts to take him down.

In the ruins of Ny'alotha, Anduin, Jaina, and Alleria exchange a solemn nod to Lor'themar and Baine who go on their way in a zeppelin piloted by Gazlowe while Jaina teleports Alleria and Anduin back to Stormwind where celebrations for N'zoth's defeat begin. A battle-weary Anduin pulls Taelia aside for a glass of wine in Renato Galina's wine shop to have their talk, letting Jaina and Alleria receive the accolades from Stormwind and Kul'tiras' people. Katherine hugs Jaina, Alleria reunites with Turalyon, etc.
    In Orgrimmar, Thrall tells Baine that Cairne would be proud, and that doing the right thing isn't always the easiest, and your own people might hate you for it sometimes, but you must stay the course.
    The sun shines over Stormwind and Orgrimmar one last time.
    I really like Wrathion, i hope to see him again... or not now, i don't even know what to expect atm lol

• Baine or Lor'themar becomes my Warchief. Also, they execute everyone complicit in the Burning of Teldrassil.
    • Suevanas and Stuthanos die horribly.
    • The Huojin and Tushui Pandaren are actually remembered by the writers and have story relevance. Why can't Ji and Aysa be present for leadership meetings?
    • Add a Little Pandaria district to Stormwind.
    • Rebuild the Night Elf district in Stormwind.
    • Build a Gilnean district in Stormwind.
    • Revamp Orgrimmar so it's bright, colorful, and inviting like pre-Cata Orgrimmar, not some dystopian Nazi hellhole it has been since Garrosh took over. I don't want to feel like I'm squatting in poverty under a dictatorship.
    • Playable Alliance High Elves.
    • Void lords are retconned out of existence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelathos View Post
    My ideal ending?

I get to kill Sylvanas for what she did to my Horde.
    Your Horde is responsible for what happened to them.
    Remember: Words are not violence.
    Make your own groups!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    I really like Wrathion, i hope to see him again... or not now, i don't even know what to expect atm lol
    It's not that I dislike Wrathion, but they pulled him out of nowhere to play a decisive role in the expansion's end. Fuck that and his connection to N'zoth be damned through Deathwing's corruption. He literally had zero interactions with Deathwing and wasn't directly his whelp, this wasn't his revenge to take or battle to win anymore than the other featured heroes of the expansion who sat around with their thumbs up their ass while the edgy black dragon prince got to help finish off the expansion's big bad because "MUH FADDAH!" They could have brought him back properly in the Void Lords expansion and have him get revenge at the source for his dragon flight's corruption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stormwind raid.