Page 7 of 200 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Seems like druids are good in Ny'alotha?

Looks like Mages and Warlocks are good too?

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

Fun game: Spot the SPriest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Season2mask View Post
    Is there anyone in Method with good taste in music? Every stream has EDM bullshit.
    Shitty EDM and EU gamers, can you name a more iconic duo?

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunyuns View Post
    Looks like you did not learn.
    COME ON MAN they get a 14 hour HEAD START ;D

I do love limit but I really love Method (even if I live near the limit fam)

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Shitty EDM and EU gamers, can you name a more iconic duo?
    NA and second place?
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    NA and second place?

You know what... I'm not even mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    NA and second place?
    i mean, for the most time the second place was anyway still eu, be it paragon/method or exorsus

Quote Originally Posted by Bhanzai View Post
    I happened to be watching twitch streams of both guilds when they got the kill in the last raid.

Methods kill was clean and "professional". If I remember right then whole raid was still alive at the end.

Limits kill was like watching a train wreck. Totally sloppy and just about everyone was dead at the end.

So my vote is method, hands down.
    To be fair (I'm rooting for Method), Method had a couple of wipes yesterday on Dark Inquisitor, with Scrype seriously pissed off and shouting. Method had somes wipes on previous bosses too, on their drood run.
    Edit: they wiped on Vexiona a couple of minutes ago.

Quote Originally Posted by f4ncybear View Post
    Everyone is so over BFA that no one even cares that Limit switched from Big Wigs to DBM because they are afraid of cyber attack from Method. Just like that time Warcraftlogs owner "allegedly" passed Limit private logs to Method to help them on Jaina.
    https://www.twitch.tv/limit_maximum/...efAMPTropPunch
    Oh, you mean the log posted publicly by accident?
    Last edited by Barzotti; 2020-01-23 at 11:38 PM.

I have no idea what mythic will entail as I haven’t looked into it, but judging by Heroic I don’t think the raid will last that long for world first. Lot of bosses seem to be nearly identical mechanics, as well as some of them even being rehashes or old raid bosses with a few tweaks. Ra-den for example felt like I was back in ToT. Obviously it has some changes, but the orb mechanics and lightning abilities were all there.
    That said, I do like the aesthetic of the raid as it reminds me of a magenta and WoW Old God spin of the Labrynth from Hellraiser 2 (and those awesome mind twisting pictures).

Whichever guild gets lucky and has the most people with Infinite Stars will be world first.

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    COME ON MAN they get a 14 hour HEAD START ;D

I do love limit but I really love Method (even if I live near the limit fam)
    Dont people point out some website or tracker for the “real world first” based on time spent? For Limit, they have a head start, but if Method clears in less time I thought they get honors. I doubt that applies to mmo-c or even Blizzard, but o think that’s what people would defer to in the event it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Whichever guild gets lucky and has the most people with Infinite Stars will be world first.
    With how changes have been going, it's more likely whichever guild DOESN'T spend time farming for Infinite Stars will be world first.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevaara View Post
    With how changes have been going, it's more likely whichever guild DOESN'T spend time farming for Infinite Stars will be world first.
    You mean the pathetic 25% nerf that basically did nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Dont people point out some website or tracker for the “real world first” based on time spent? For Limit, they have a head start, but if Method clears in less time I thought they get honors. I doubt that applies to mmo-c or even Blizzard, but o think that’s what people would defer to in the event it happens.
    No the community recognizes the first kill, regardless of the headstart. This has been upheld forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    There can be 20% character power differance between people with the same item level, actually character with 5 item level lower can be 20% more powerful than character with +5 item level. You still sure item level is a good benchmark?
    But it's bag ilvl, not equipped ilvl. So Limit consistently got more lucky with titanforges, while Method consistently more lucky with better itemization?

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone know if Method will be streaming with live voice comms? I get that they might be revealing tactics but Limit had no issues with live comms. It just makes it much more enjoyable to watch, watching a muted stream with a song in the background is meh.

Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    Does anyone know if Method will be streaming with live voice comms? I get that they might be revealing tactics but Limit had no issues with live comms. It just makes it much more enjoyable to watch, watching a muted stream with a song in the background is meh.
    Doubt it has much to do with "revealing strats" as much as it does save the team from having to censor themselves after somebody goes full retard.

Quote Originally Posted by WraithKingOstarion View Post
    remember: if you're not first, you're last.
    rofl you seems like some video game jock when you say this. truly funny
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Season2mask View Post
    Is there anyone in Method with good taste in music? Every stream has EDM bullshit.
    Yliajo sometimes plays good music. If you like metal.
    A darkness carried in the heart can not be cured by moving the body from one place to another. (Lennier to Vir in Babylon 5:"Dust to Dust")
    -----
    Main: Warrior for life

Quote Originally Posted by Goraidh View Post
    Yliajo sometimes plays good music. If you like metal.
    Is there any streamer that plays classical music? That would be a refreshing first.

Quote Originally Posted by Proper Ninja View Post
    rofl you seems like some video game jock when you say this. truly funny

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    You mean the pathetic 25% nerf that basically did nothing?
    Pretty much. I've got a feeling more nerfs will be coming but if not, I'm wrong, stack Infinite Stars and all DPS checks will be nulled.