Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Rest of Heritage armor

Hey,

was just wondering about the rest of the Heritage armor, have blizzard said anything about it?
    we are missing Heritage armor for:

Night elf
    Draenei
    Humans

Pandaren

Orcs
    Trolls
    Undead

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Nothing yet. I would expect given Shadowlands and death is the main theme of the expansion that next we will see Human and Undead, then Night Elf & Trolls maybe followed by Draenei and Orcs. then Pandaren can be thrown in somewhere

7+ Year Old Account
    Draenei, Pandaren and Trolls should be next

Humans, Nelves, Orcs and Undead have the warfront sets in the meantime
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

When they are going to make them then they will announce it. So far the pattern is 1 pair per major patch. This means by the end of Shadowlands everyone should have one.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Draenei, Pandaren and Trolls should be next

Humans, Nelves, Orcs and Undead have the warfront sets in the meantime
    Yeah, I think so too. I wonder if Pandaren will come in Horde and Alliance color variants.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian Rayne View Post
    Yeah, I think so too. I wonder if Pandaren will come in Horde and Alliance color variants.
    Could make sense, considering the difference between Huojin and Tushui.

Tushui, being more calm and collected, could probably resemble an armored Shaolin Monk
    Huojin, the more active and decisive, could probably get some sort of armor resemble a Chinese General

I would've gone with Samurai but remembered that Blizzard caught flak for pandaren busing that armor back in wc3 beta so... ya know
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Humans, orcs, night elves and Forsaken kind of got stand-ins for heritage armour thanks to the Warfront sets.

I imagine the troll heritage set will look something like Zappy Boi's and Vol'jin's. The draenei set will probably feature lots of gold, purple and crystals.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassian Bob View Post

I imagine the troll heritage set will look something like Zappy Boi's and Vol'jin's. The draenei set will probably feature lots of gold, purple and crystals.
    Well, the Darkspear 'iconic' look is that of a Shadow Hunter.
    I'd combine that with either a quiver full of spears on the back or Voodoo Fetishes akin to Vol'jin or Rokhan

Draenei will be kinda harder to design to avoid looking too much like a purple version of the Lightforged armor

I think its a shame they've implemented them a pair at a time. They should have all been released in the same expansion. I get there are other things the Devs are doing, like ignoring player feedback and trying to put out the dumpster fire, but creating some art assets and a quest chain shouldn't take years.

Orc and Humans kinda got theirs with Arathi Warfront, NE and Undead same with Darkshore. (Already in thread, didn't read beforehand)
    I'm not saying the won't eventually get one, but I think they are low priority.

Heritage Weapons, that's what I'm hoping for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Not sure why they would. I don't think that for example the Worgen or KT Human or DI Dwarf heritage armour is particularly "Alliancy". I rather expect something something beer / food cliche stuff. Or maybe that typical round hat

Something like this even? Maybe a bit lighter...greenish? Ofc would need shoulder pads.

You could get one *sorta* like that one multiple times already, in WoD, during the War of Thorns..
    Minus the belt though.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Not sure why they would. I don't think that for example the Worgen or KT Human or DI Dwarf heritage armour is particularly "Alliancy". I rather expect something something beer / food cliche stuff. Or maybe that typical round hat

Something like this even? Maybe a bit lighter...greenish? Ofc would need shoulder pads.

Mmh I hope they at least still know that Tushui snd Huojin pandaren have different philosophies

Something like this would be nice and would be in line with Warcraft 3 R

15+ Year Old Account
    They should have released them all at once...

Next thing: Heritage Class Armor?, unlocks after you level a class from 1 to 120 (60 in SL)

(Not bound by race)

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    They should have released them all at once...

Next thing: Heritage Class Armor?, unlocks after you level a class from 1 to 120 (60 in SL)

(Not bound by race)
    That's armor set.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Parak View Post
    Hey,

was just wondering about the rest of the Heritage armor, have blizzard said anything about it?
    we are missing Heritage armor for:

Night elf
    Draenei
    Humans

Pandaren

Orcs
    Trolls
    Undead
    tbh im not expecting orc, human, NE and UD heritage armor anytime soon, as those races themes were used for warfront and pvp gear in BfA

Quote Originally Posted by Thalassian Bob View Post
    Humans, orcs, night elves and Forsaken kind of got stand-ins for heritage armour thanks to the Warfront sets.

Would be nice if Draenei got a robe instead of paladin set.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    tbh im not expecting orc, human, NE and UD heritage armor anytime soon, as those races themes were used for warfront and pvp gear in BfA
    Night elf - bikini armor from WoW trailer
    Humans - Varian/Llane armor
    Orcs - Doomhammer armor
    Undead - dark version of Garithos armor
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Would be nice if Draenei got a robe instead of paladin set.

- - - Updated - - -

Night elf - bikini armor from WoW trailer
    Humans - Varian/Llane armor
    Orcs - Doomhammer armor
    Undead - dark version of Garithos armor
    For draenei something like this would be awesome

I'd actually love to have hidden shoulders. I think many races, like my tauren, look better without them. They could make the keg the cloak slot like they do with the tauren racial set. Hmm. And maybe have the staff be the shoulder slot to complete the look?
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hoping Night Elves can be something like this

10+ Year Old Account
    Well...you can hide almost everything these days anyhow..so that's not a problem I guess?
    The Worgen set actually looks better without the shoulders showing, IMO. As if it was designed that way, but they tacked on the shoulders as if they had to for reasons.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.