Race appearance wish-list

Write.. what exactly don't you like about the races you play that you wish blizzard would address?

For me:

1. Cloaks on blood/void elf females to squeeze in the centre like they do on night/nightb elven female models
    2. Night elf males have a no beard option with eyebrows
    3. At least 1 good looking nightborne male face, no scowl, no wrinkles
    4. Blood elf male run needs to be adjusted
    5. Night elf male robes need the leg portion looks weird. Probably have the legs further part when in robe items.

I don't think these are too much to ask.. I'm sure you guys have more things.

Nightborne don't look nearly enough like their NPC counterparts. They need optional haughty slanted eyes and much different postures.

Give optional blue eyes to Blood Elves. If extended exposure to fel energy turns their eyes green and extended exposure to the cleansed Sunwell turns their eyes golden, extended exposure to arcane magic should turn their eyes blue again.

There's probably more but those are at the top of my list.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

All I really want for Ren'dorei is a way to keep Entropic Embrace permanent so that I can look 24/7 like Alleria. This would be perfect:

Last edited by Varodoc; 2020-01-24 at 05:51 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Worgen- Tails and more fur colors.

Humans- Younger looking faces and bodies

Nelves- Bulkier Body options like malfy and illidan have

Belves- More complete facial hair for the males, only thing stopping me from playing one.

KT's remove the strip of torso that's attributed to pants and make it chest instead because as it works their pants are ridiculously high-up and it clips with belts so badly.

All- Different voice options, maybe have characters grunt while casting too for bigger spells. I feel this would help differentiate players since we mostly all look the same in armor anyways. No squeaky voices though, that drove me nuts in FFXIV.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

You know how orcs can now stand up or be hunched? I would like the Zandalari model to have a hunched version with Amani and Drakkari skins for it. Now that the Zandalari are Horde, the other tribes would join up too.
    Zandalari are now the right height! https://i.imgur.com/4Tgu3K0.jpg Thank you to everyone that helped make this happen! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...9447661?page=1

One thing I think would be cool with new customization, is to bring Broken/Krokul to draenei customization (argus' krokul models are just normal draenei with a different head) and red orcs (fel orcs) to orc customization, and having those 2 new options able to be demonhunters (since Illidan had both broken and fel orcs at his command).
    While I don't remember this, on wowwiki : "Although, a large multitude of these beings had been cured, thanks to Caza'rez, and been recruited into the ranks of the Horde and preparing for war against the Burning Legion" So it's not like they are irredeemably evil. (on fel orcs)

More faces for Kul'tirans.

Metallic colors for Mechagnomes hair. Their lack of bright colors of normal gnomes should be made up with something fitting.

A deathmask option for Forsaken. They already have some facemods, but just a blank white mask with no expression at all or extreme ones. Like think Hexadecimal from the old animation of Reboot.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

Dayum, who would've fckin thought you wanted elf stuff in the game.

What a fckin surprise.

10+ Year Old Account
    just wait and see what we all get in Shadowlands, Blizzard Devs said at Blizzcon 2019 they're adding tons of new cosmetic features for all the races and nobody will look like a clone.. for example Blood elves will get over 40 new options they were vague on what exactly but i'm hoping for some real facial hair for males and new eye colors, the Forsaken will have new hair styles skin colors and the option to look less decayed like the chinese models already do with their boney parts (elbows knees and spines) covered with flesh, might even get forsaken upright postures or for what im hoping for a Nathanos-like Forsaken model option to play as, Trolls will have more hair options and faces hoping for troll beards like Voljin and have body warpaint/tattoos that are inspired by Dark Spear and Bwomsamdi and more skin colors to choose from like Sandfury colors, Draenei are said to get new tails to choose from and i expect new horn styles and Worgen males may get an upright posture, Humans are getting new faces that will look more Asian or African and expect dozens of new human hair styles, Dwarves will have what looks like Wildhammer cosmetic options like tattoos and new hair styles, other things Id like to see is for Nightborne to look more like the NPCs and dances and allied races emotes and animations that aren't copied from base races

Proper beards for human males.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra the War Criminal View Post
    All I really want for Ren'dorei is a way to keep Entropic Embrace permanent so that I can look 24/7 like Alleria. This would be perfect:

That would be cool. But I got a strong feeling that the new customization options will be mostly focused on the old races :/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    Write.. what exactly don't you like about the races you play that you wish blizzard would address?

For me:

1. Cloaks on blood/void elf females to squeeze in the centre like they do on night/nightb elven female models
    2. Night elf males have a no beard option with eyebrows
    3. At least 1 good looking nightborne male face, no scowl, no wrinkles
    4. Blood elf male run needs to be adjusted
    5. Night elf male robes need the leg portion looks weird. Probably have the legs further part when in robe items.

I don't think these are too much to ask.. I'm sure you guys have more things.
    #1 should be the shoulder armour clipping Into the body of Pandaran males whenever they do anything. I don't play panda but that shit has been bugging me for half a decade now, its such an amature ish job common blizz fix that shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    An option to get the old eye glow back for all races who had it prior 8.3.
    The new "glow" is bloody bollocks.