Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Same thing I do every day and same thing I'll do in shadowlands, work towards "100%" Insane Account Completionist in All The Things
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

I've found game on Steam, that gives me what I want without any artificial restrictions, rng, time-gates and dead weight content. It gives me what I want directly. I currently play this game and, I guess, won't return to Wow, till some fundamental changes won't be made.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

Level a mechagnome warrior and play my main running visions and raids.

1. Ahead Of The Curve
    2. Hopefully Cutting Edge (got 7/8m in ETP)
    3. All Keys at 15+ and beyond
    4. Neck and Cloak maxed out
    5. Visions with Max Masks.
    6. Unlock Legion flying (came back to the game in 8.2 since Cata)
    7. Unlock the 2 Legion allied races
    8. Unlock Legion weapon appearances
    9. Level a few characters to 120 for SL.
    10. Mount / T Mog farm
    11. Some PVP

I have plenty to do.

Same thing we every patch, Pinky.

Raid.

Play WOW I guess...

I imagine by July I'll start to have problems finding things to do.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    This is such a bizarre thread honestly. Play the game? Just seems so bizarre to me the way people always look forward to what's 1 year away.
    While 2-day raiding guilds struggle with the size of the new raid and the content that is made for MONTHS is keeping everyone busy with the new daily grind, there are still some people unhappy with the current game.

Corruption gear is a bit silly, but nobody really expected a working replacement for the last 4 years of Titanforging. At least nobody got what they wanted with it. Mythic raiders demanding gear superiority got MORE RNG with the HATED Benthic-2.0 system of PASSIVE RNG DAMAGE. The casual players asking for nothing they understand, got fun and overpowered corruption pieces allready with the low chance of the old warforging.

Nobody got what they wanted in this patch and still, it is fun to play and blizzard demonstrated AGAIN that they know exactly what each sub-community in this game really wants.
    -

3+ Year Old Account
    Finish some old reps, Loremaster, farm some Tmogs, the usual stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    The backpack is 5000 mementos, right? The mount however is 100 000. I have no idea how that is possible..and you need to fully research the archive first before you even have access to this stuff? I can't readily find the true cost for each tier, but that is already a lot of mementos.

Then the fun starts. From what I understood a full clear with all masks rewards 6000 mementos? Again..no idea how hard that will be and how long it will take you to even get to be able to do it...and assuming 3 perfect clears per week = 18000 mementos...THEN it takes 5+ weeks for the mount.

Sounds pretty crazy, but the mount looks cool.

But maybe anyone has already found a good guide....I mean...I just watched a video where a guy (Dratnos) already did a solo full clear (no masks) - gonna keep checking his channel out for updates.
    Yeah.. Sounds like it'll be hell. But I have 8 month, eh? I'll see if it becomes hopeless. I can clear two side-bosses in one run now. Higher item level and insanity resistance on cloak will hopefully help a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    The backpack is 5000 mementos, right? The mount however is 100 000. I have no idea how that is possible..and you need to fully research the archive first before you even have access to this stuff? I can't readily find the true cost for each tier, but that is already a lot of mementos.

Then the fun starts. From what I understood a full clear with all masks rewards 6000 mementos? Again..no idea how hard that will be and how long it will take you to even get to be able to do it...and assuming 3 perfect clears per week = 18000 mementos...THEN it takes 5+ weeks for the mount.

Sounds pretty crazy, but the mount looks cool.

But maybe anyone has already found a good guide....I mean...I just watched a video where a guy (Dratnos) already did a solo full clear (no masks) - gonna keep checking his channel out for updates.
    You can get a recolor of that mount from 30 days worth of dailies in Uldum.

That mount is way overpriced, especially for something you can get in other places.

So far there is one thing I am gonna do in WoW. I am gonna be unsubscribed for a while. There's not much in 8.3 I want to do, I just wanted to get heritage armors and I did so now I take a break.

Raid, die inside at Goldshire, and quit for a bit. Ya know? The usual...

Probably nothing....I've never been into the gear treadmill, but ESPECIALLY not when I know that it's going to end soon with the launch of a new expansion. Makes it feel extra pointless to me.

If I do play, it will likely be to unlock whatever allied races I don't have, level an alt to get the heritage armor if I like it, or possibly to transmog runs of old/ outdated raids.

This is all after I've seen the new raid at least a couple times through LFR.

10+ Year Old Account
    As usual

World quests
    Old raids

But also the new assauts.

15+ Year Old Account
    Continue the grind on rep/cloak.
    Raid hc/mythic on my main.
    Play on my monk in m+ as healer.
    Play other games.

I don't think I'll even play in this patch

Clear Mythic Ny'alotha
    Push keys in M+
    Aim for 5 mask full clear visions
    Grind mementos for extra sockets and backpack tmog
    Maybe do a bit of PvP

Other than that, probably fuck about with other games. Q2 brings a fair few games that I've been looking forward to.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Play alts? In BFA? You must be out of your mind.

If no fixes are applied, I'm not doing this for 5 more characters
    Fixing this would lower time played metrics.

is it a joke?i canceled subscription after see 8.3 and i will not buy shadowlands,so...congrazt to blizzard.this is the war

they dont give us what we want,they give us what suits them, ok i will not give them my money for another stupid expansion no content.
    Last edited by Capultro; 2020-01-24 at 06:50 PM.

i'm going to do the true iron man challenge.

start at level 1, and progress to kill mythic n'zoth, only ever equipping a level 1 worn dagger