Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-51236915

So...apparently he's based out of Russia, where he was when he first created "The Base" in 2018.

Why is it that so many roads for white supremacists and the alt-right seem to lead to Russia in one way or another?
    Not entirely surprising that the Nazis have ties to another authoritarian regime. They want Trump to be the same way.

Imagine a right wing terrorist group being arrested in America. What the fuck do you have to do to be jailed in a nation that's looked the other way for the KKK for 150 years?

Maybe the FBI also mistook them for Islamic extremists.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    They are neo nazis. (in b4 someone says 'the base is the literal translation of Al Qaeda)
    I'm still trying to figure out if that was an accident because neo-Nazis are retards, or deliberate neo-Nazi "humour/trolling" (ie we pretend it's a joke, even though it's not funny, we don't understand what trolling is and we're serious about it anyway).

Either way we're so far beyond the stupid threshold here...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Wow we really weren't far off when we coined the term Y'all-Qaeda to make fun of right wing militias, lol.
    We've finally gotten to the point of removing the layer of irony I suppose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Imagine a right wing terrorist group being arrested in America. What the fuck do you have to do to be jailed in a nation that's looked the other way for the KKK for 150 years?

Maybe the FBI also mistook them for Islamic extremists.

I'm still trying to figure out if that was an accident because neo-Nazis are retards, or deliberate neo-Nazi "humour/trolling" (ie we pretend it's a joke, even though it's not funny, we don't understand what trolling is and we're serious about it anyway).

Either way we're so far beyond the stupid threshold here...

- - - Updated - - -

We've finally gotten to the point of removing the layer of irony I suppose.
    Considering how much Trump has done to defund or remove programs that look at domestic terrorists like the 3%ers, Oathkeepers and other nutbag militias/hate groups.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Do you care that China has been committing genocide against people based on heritage and / or color? That they have been killing Tibetans and muslims and even people in Hong Kong? Or do you ignore it and keep buying products made in China and watching the NBA?

The fact that our society continues to consume product suggests its something people disagree about.

I can tell you that 500 years from now, they will call you a monster.
    Same can be said about US products, but I bet you dont have a problems with those.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are into occult neo nazism.
    So....are they at least going to do us the decency of giving us Hellboy first?
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

I would like to point out that the busting of these cunts was all because of Antifa infiltrators into the group

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is it that so many roads for white supremacists and the alt-right seem to lead to Russia in one way or another?
    Because the Russians see the American right wing as an inept, morally unsound and easily influenced group of leaders that are in turn supported by groups of uneducated, simple-minded and over-reactionary loons who manage to hold considerable power that they, the Russians, then prop up within the United States as a means to sew discord, division, and instability to make Russia proportionally more powerful on a global stage?

And if a certain mod out there has problems with that sentiment, I'm not necessarily saying that's what I'm saying about the Republican party, I'm saying that's what the Russians seem to think.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Because the Russians see the American right wing as an inept, morally unsound and easily influenced group of leaders that are in turn supported by groups of uneducated, simple-minded and over-reactionary loons who manage to hold considerable power that they, the Russians, then prop up within the United States as a means to sew discord, division, and instability to make Russia proportionally more powerful on a global stage?

And if a certain mod out there has problems with that sentiment, I'm not necessarily saying that's what I'm saying about the Republican party, I'm saying that's what the Russians seem to think.
    Thwart is no longer a mod,so his feelings are irrelevant now.

I would like to point out that the busting of these cunts was all because of Antifa infiltrators into the group
    But those trash cans they kicked over need justice!

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-51236915

So...apparently he's based out of Russia, where he was when he first created "The Base" in 2018.

Do you really, as a moderator, want to hear an answer to that? Yes, it has something to do with nationalism in it's sickest form. Going further than that and you would have to infract us both.
    Of course, it also has to do with groups like these being useful for Russia, as they are creating problems in the West, which helps Russia's political goals, it matters not what exactly those groups do/are, as long as they are a thorn in side of USA/Europeans.

Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    Same can be said about US products, but I bet you dont have a problems with those.
    He probably was on the boycott Blizzard train while keeping his phones, computers, TVs, cheap clothing, and all other items tied to China's atrocities.

Clearly, those narks were the real problem here.

Poor right wing terrorists just minding their own business, but here comes antifa with their bike locks...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Clearly, those narks were the real problem here.

Poor right wing terrorists just minding their own business, but here comes antifa with their bike locks...
    I know you are being sarcastic here, but that has been the Trump gameplan the entire time he has been going through the impeachment trial. So, it wouldn't surprise me that the white nationalist president, is rubbing off on the literal neo-nazi pieces of shit that idolize him.