Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Compered to crap that WOD+BFA are , LEGION is "DIAMOND"
    BfA is legion 2.0 without artifacts and legendaries

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    you mean she participate in the joint force of alliance and horde[ to siege the banshee queen? an union of alliance and horde forces, aka a neutral attack?
    She joins united Alliance forces to siege the Horde capital and kill the Warchief.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    They did the dirty work in the Purge of Dalaran though, much more than Jaina did.
    they just seize the opportunity with Jaina using dalaran

I don't even know why they didn't help in the War of the Thorns nor in the Darkshore Warfront.
    you mean the draenei? blizzard can't write many races at time, they said something about their numbers and resources being low because they used all they had against the legion

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    She joins united Alliance forces to siege the Horde capital and kill the Warchief.
    she join forces with the horde to stop sylvanas

the only time she appear is when there is a joint force of both factions with a common goal.

And i doubt she would kill her sister, she would prob cry in a corner as the other windrunners fight to death

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gurutikka View Post
    The Silver Covenant hasn't done jack for the Alliance since WotLK. They are more neutral now but sometimes send token force to aid the Alliance.
    Kirin Tor Offensive is formed by Silver Covenant as well but whatever to make you feel that these high elves are not Alliance aligned, lel.

10+ Year Old Account
    you mean she participate in the joint force of alliance and horde[ to siege the banshee queen? an union of alliance and horde forces, aka a neutral attack?
    You said it. She's actually part of the Alliance forces assaulting Orgrimmar.

Just like Thrall, Baine Lorthemar were part of the Horde forces. Last time I checked they're still Horde.

As said previously Vereesa isn't there just because Alleria took the spotlight.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

The reason Veressa and the rest of the Silver Covenant haven't done anything relevant since Mists is that if they were used, people would see that there are high elves in the Alliance.

Blizzard hates this, and hates people who like this, so they pretend they don't exist.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

1. Ion hates High elves and blizzard, on the whole, has to push void elves now or they can't justify their existence.
    2. Races in wow are polite and like to take turns participating in the story in wow, especially the alliance who talk through the blue war chief.
    3. She's an OC doughnut steel from a shitty book that somehow wormed her way into being relevant enough to be in WoW (likely due to Alleria being trapped in another dimension).

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pretending to be Void Elves or Blood Elves because apparently they don't exist as of BFA.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    You said it. She's actually part of the Alliance forces assaulting Orgrimmar.

Just like Thrall, Baine Lorthemar were part of the Horde forces. Last time I checked they're still Horde.

As said previously Vereesa isn't there just because Alleria took the spotlight.
    She is there just because she is related to sylvanus, if she was part of the alliance force she would be doing alliance things in bfa, you know, like the other characters you mention

The draeneis and velen being absent had reasons, her reason was just because she is dalaran oriented first than the allianc e

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saltysquidoon View Post
    1. Ion hates High elves and blizzard, on the whole, has to push void elves now or they can't justify their existence.
    Why ion would hate high elves? he was the first one to take the shot and put the race on the table before bfa saying they would think about subraces

10+ Year Old Account
    She is there just because she is related to sylvanus, if she was part of the alliance force she would be doing alliance things in bfa, you know, like the other characters you mention
    Khadgar is the leader of a neutral organisation. Did nothing in Bfa. But is still officially recognized as an Alliance leader by Blizzard.

What's your point actually?
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    Khadgar is the leader of a neutral organisation. Did nothing in Bfa. But is still officially recognized as an Alliance leader by Blizzard.

What's your point actually?
    did Khadgar help the alliance in this war against the horde?

The Silver Covenant stay in Dalaran and are bound by the rules there. Aka, no taking sides. I know Vereesa acts on her own accord when dealing with her sister, but I can see why she doesn't act in the war itself. She has a direct interest in her family as opposed to just joining one side in a war.

That is why you don't see her otherwise and why you Never see any silver covenant with her. She acts alone, in regards to family matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    That's weird, I never saw a notification to this post and only when someone quoted my OP and boom, 15 replies. This website also needs a quote button on selected replies like the official forums and hiveworkshop

They did the dirty work in the Purge of Dalaran though, much more than Jaina did.

I don't even know why they didn't help in the War of the Thorns nor in the Darkshore Warfront.

I don't know what you mean but her debut is in the novel Day of the Dragon, which was released 2 years before Warcraft 3; therefore Sylvanas was the last to be shown.
    I dont know what you mean, but I was talking about her being a cardboard there. Meaning she never did anything besidea standing in dalaran. Idk what debut your talking about? I am talking wow, no novels onvolved.

She was with Alleria in 8.2.5 and is currently hunting Sylvanas with her and Shandris/SI:7/Sentinels/Farstriders off-screen.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    I dont know what you mean, but I was talking about her being a cardboard there. Meaning she never did anything besidea standing in dalaran. Idk what debut your talking about? I am talking wow, no novels onvolved.
    I thought you meant "suddenly inserted" but yes I agree; her relevance was basically cockblocking the Blood Elves into rejoining the Alliance and feeding them to sharks but at least that's way more than her 3 seconds in BFA

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    She was with Alleria in 8.2.5 and is currently hunting Sylvanas with her and Shandris/SI:7/Sentinels/Farstriders off-screen.
    Kinda wish she and her High Elven rangers helped at least in the Darkshore Warfront; at least the Highborne did

Quote Originally Posted by WraithKingOstarion View Post
    she was MIA because she is a very ill developed character that really does not deserve any story spotlight whatsoever. best way to salvage her character now is to have her go off into the twisting nether and find her purpose by becoming infused with the power of Fel magic and harness demons under her control and fight back the eventual return of Sargeras.
    "This character is underdeveloped, the solution to this is not to develop her."
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

she join forces with the horde to stop sylvanas
    Traitors to the Horde aren't Horde by default. She joined forces with Anduin's ass-lickers that crawled over to him because they were too inept to do anything about their dissatisfaction with how the Horde was ran through proper channels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    "This character is underdeveloped, the solution to this is not to develop her."
    she's damaged goods. best to cut your losses and devote time to other characters.

Veressa looking for new human husband ofc

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artelia View Post
    Veressa looking for new human husband ofc
    My god Vereesa is so pathetic..