The last patch needs to let you be free,but I'm forced to grind because of timegates.

I'd like to do some other things in WoW with the limited energy I have. I'd like to enjoy myself, try new things, explore.

Instead, I'm forced to spend that energy on the stupid timegated grinds that aren't fun at all, or become handicapped and left behind.

Here's the thing: I'm okay with grinds, it's an MMO. But don't force me to do it now or miss out. When I'm in the mood and I have the time, let me grind my ass off.

I might not care about raids or M+ that would need the highest ilvl right. But I would like to care about them later. But now I must choose, not play the game i want to and be forced into these chores, or forego the opportunity to do raids and high level mythics in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by ano2024 View Post
    But now I must choose, not play the game i want to and be forced into these chores, or forego the opportunity to do raids and high level mythics in the future.
    This is a case of being able to have your cake AND eat it too. Which you can. You just refuse to. YOU force yourself into the grind. YOU make yourself not play the content YOU want to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Throwme View Post
    This is a case of being able to have your cake AND eat it too. Which you can. You just refuse to. YOU force yourself into the grind. YOU make yourself not play the content YOU want to play.

https://www.k12reader.com/subject/re...comprehension/

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    No no, he's right. You're paying for the game and forcing yourself to be miserable with optional grinds because you insist in competing with other players.