Thread: Party Sync

Party Sync

I guess i must've missed something somewhere, My friend is doing 8.3 questline for visions and such, but the party sync doesn't allow me to help him, Nor does it being off allow me to help him during the quest.

Certain scenarios do not work with Party sync.

You can do it on an alt just fine with your friend however, as long as you're on the same steps, but I imagine part of why it doesn't work is so you can't farm the rewards from all of it, like AP.

That would be rather strange, since a friend of mine did exactly that for an alt of mine (the questline starting from halls of origination including several scenarios). He didn't join me right from the start, but it was pretty early. So perhaps only the first quests don't work with party sync?

And just fyi, you don't get any rewards except the level appropriate amount of gold for a quest and a small chance for a level appropriate green item.

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    That would be rather strange, since a friend of mine did exactly that for an alt of mine (the questline starting from halls of origination including several scenarios). He didn't join me right from the start, but it was pretty early. So perhaps only the first quests don't work with party sync?

And just fyi, you don't get any rewards except the level appropriate amount of gold for a quest and a small chance for a level appropriate green item.
    And fun playing with your buddy or wife or GF. I think they should have let you get reputation but I'm having fun catching my wife up.