Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Add a flightmaster outside the sword in silithus

You already added one in the Vale, why not in Silithus ?

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    Isn't there a portal straight there to Magni? Or did that get removed too?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    no only is there a portal directly there its like a 45 second (or less) flight on your mount

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    But.. Portal... right there... Right next to the sword almost....
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    I think this might be a thinly veiled great worm from beyond hate thread. Where he's aiming for Magni and alt-tabs to fly only to fly into the worm and get slowed to a crawl.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    I think this might be a thinly veiled great worm from beyond hate thread. Where he's aiming for Magni and alt-tabs to fly only to fly into the worm and get slowed to a crawl.
    I like that we have threats in the sky.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

yeah i don't get why there isn't one either.. but it is what it is...

also LOVE The threats in the sky and hope the expand on that and give us flying from the get go... Maybe i finally got threw to a dev after several strait blizzcons of telling them to do this LOL
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I like that we have threats in the sky.
    To bad its not much of a threat, should have made it alot more aggressive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    To bad its not much of a threat, should have made it alot more aggressive.
    Yes but it stops people from AFK'ing too high up.

15+ Year Old Account
    I want a portal from Uldum to SW....

heart of azeroth - dazal'alor - org - uldum via the old Cata portal circle. It arguably is quicker to portal there than a flight master would be from the heart to uldum.

If Blizzard made flying mought speed 20000% this wouldn't be an issue. Thanks Blizzard. Thanks for nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are people actually flying from silithus rather than taking the portal in og/sw?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Yes but it stops people from AFK'ing too high up.
    So you afk closer to the ground. Honestly, most of the time I forget these things are even there except when the aggro range seems jacked and i get the debuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    So you afk closer to the ground.
    I've been hit by the worm on the ground on my flying mount.

As for portals - flight master's whistle takes you to the nearest flight point normally - they just need to enable that in the old areas, that would solve most of the issues.

For me - I just set my hearth to Uldum, the mechagon teleport serves as a Boralis teleport with the ship ability (where you teleport to Boralis when you use the whistle ner a flight point).

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I've been hit by the worm on the ground on my flying mount.

As for portals - flight master's whistle takes you to the nearest flight point normally - they just need to enable that in the old areas, that would solve most of the issues.

For me - I just set my hearth to Uldum, the mechagon teleport serves as a Boralis teleport with the ship ability (where you teleport to Boralis when you use the whistle ner a flight point).
    As per the rest of my post you seem to have ignored is where I mention it seems to bug out on their range. The only time I’ve ever actually been on the ground and been targeted is up on the high mountain areas where Blizz didn’t make them rise faster to compensate terrain.
    Again, they aren’t a threat. People saying this is a great way to give us flight earlier are just saying that because they know the mobs are a nonfactor.

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    I want a portal from Uldum to SW....
    Use one of your three hearths.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Except it’s faster to hearth to Boralus/Zuldazar and take the portal than fly anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Use one of your three hearths.
    To be fair to that poster you quoted, for some dumbass reason Uldum was the only Cata zone to NOT receive a portal back to SW/Org. Twilands, Deepholme, vashj’ir, and Hyjal all have a portal back to the capital. Uldum neeeever did, and there was never a reason given as to why.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    As per the rest of my post you seem to have ignored
    Ignored nothing... been targeted on ground in several places across the area.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.