Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    what facts are those exactly? you said she should have been evacing once she found out the horde was coming but guess what it was already happening before she even knew. if you had read the short story you would have known that.
    Tyrande HAD the warning to evacuate Teldrassil. She HAD the resources to do it. She FAILED to do it. Period.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eosia View Post
    Tyrande HAD the warning to evacuate Teldrassil. She HAD the resources to do it. She FAILED to do it. Period.
    the quote and link i already provided prove she had no warning and by the time she found out evac was already under way. as to resources if they had it they likely would have gotten every one out as they were evacing as soon as they knew the horde was coming.

one of is seems to be ignoring facts but it ain't me.

the quote and link i already provided prove she had no warning and by the time she found out evac was already under way. as to resources if they had it they likely would have gotten every one out as they were evacing as soon as they knew the horde was coming.

one of is seems to be ignoring facts but it ain't me.
    So you're saying that she just happened to be blissfully unaware of what was happening in Darkshore while Malfurion was there trying to hold that Wisp Wall and only decided to go for a stroll and just happened to come across Saurfang axing him in the back by pure coincidence? And that she had absolutely NO means of communication with Darnassus to put an evacuation plan into motion? Get real.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra the War Criminal View Post
    On the contrary all the Second/Third War veterans (Alleria, Turalyon, Falstad, Muradin, etc.) compliment him for his ability to finally end the war.
    I haven't seen it yet, did it go outside Wowhead's datamining?

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    I haven't seen it yet, did it go outside Wowhead's datamining?
    I mean, yes....? 8.3 is already out? Including the cutscene showing the vast majority of Alliance leaders applauding Anduin after he announces that the war is finally over.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra the War Criminal View Post
    I mean, yes....? 8.3 is already out? Including the cutscene showing the vast majority of Alliance leaders applauding Anduin after he announces that the war is finally over.
    Cool. I only saw the one with Tyrande's tantrum and not the other datamined video with every other Alliance leader (sans Danath, Vereesa/Auric, Katherine, Akama/Arechron) saying something.

If you're talking about the former, I think Alleria's sympathetic gaze towards Tyrande and the other leaders following her without saying something to Anduin are implying something else; like they were expecting a different "the war is finally over" and they were somehow disappointed
    Last edited by Ardenaso; 2020-01-26 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    Cool. I only saw the one with Tyrande's tantrum and not the other datamined video with every other Alliance leader (sans Danath, Vereesa/Auric, Katherine, Akama/Arechron) saying something.

If you're talking about the former, I think Alleria's sympathetic gaze towards Tyrande and the other leaders following her without saying something to Anduin are implying something else
    There was nothing sympathethic in that gaze, it's literally Alleria turning around to look at what Tyrande is saying and doing. They followed her without saying anything not because they suddenly changed their mind, but because she was heading towards the door and the meeting was over.

7+ Year Old Account
    So you're saying that she just happened to be blissfully unaware of what was happening in Darkshore while Malfurion was there trying to hold that Wisp Wall and only decided to go for a stroll and just happened to come across Saurfang axing him in the back by pure coincidence? And that she had absolutely NO means of communication with Darnassus to put an evacuation plan into motion? Get real.
    No I’m saying quite clearly that said evacuation was already happening before the wisp wall was up and before she even knew.

I mean I linked the short story you Should go read it yourself as you clearly haven’t.

No I’m saying quite clearly that said evacuation was already happening before the wisp wall was up and before she even knew.

I mean I linked the short story you Should go read it yourself as you clearly haven’t.
    And in-game she specifically tells Saurfang to make sure the occupation is kind. So clearly she knew the city would be taken if that was Sylvanas' objective. And it is so amazing that Sylvanas could get the non-military personnel out of the Undercity via portals to Orgimmar in the middle of the battle yet Tyrande could not do the same when the battle was still at the neighboring territory's southern border where it was waylaid.

And no, I do not go with Transmedia narrative. In-game.

7+ Year Old Account
    And no, I do not go with Transmedia narrative. In-game.
    so you admit you ignore facts and are willfully ignorant. should have just started with that and i wouldn't have bothered.

so you admit you ignore facts and are willfully ignorant. should have just started with that and i wouldn't have bothered.
    No, I'm not ignoring facts presented in game. Again, transmedia narrative is not in-game. Go see Bellular's complaints about

7+ Year Old Account
    No, I'm not ignoring facts presented in game. Again, transmedia narrative is not in-game. Go see Bellular's complaints about
    your being willfully ignorant, if you want to ignore what the actual lore is go ahead but i'm not gonna pretend you have a leg to stand on when you don't.