Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    People bitched endlessly about Argus so I am not surprised it was scrapped.

Personally, I would of loved to see Ny'alotha be a zone, but not N'zoth. Not really mad they abandoned that concept.

at everyone whos saying "content is cut all the time", yes it is, but this isnt about all the content, its about this particual content that didnt make it, and its quality. This particular thing had the potential to be SO MUCH BETTER than the bs we got, its just sad to see it.
    Imagine literally questing on N'zoth, fighting against parts of him, and all of it outside the raid. Instead of this, we get painted backgrounds in Nya'lotha to show his size. Fighting N'zoth, while hes literally the zone you fight on, wouldve given him and the fight against him more screentime and wouldve made it much more meaningful.
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Imagine still thinking this is legit.

The "datamined zone" just looks like areas from the raid. Nothing more. Nothing was cut.
    Yup. Looks just like it was unfinished raid zone stuffs. It just happened to be named Nzoth, which happens to be the boss of that raid. Hmmm. Not hard to figure out folks. Not everything is this big conspiracy to screw over the current expansion.

In the end there was no saving the expansion for me. So I certainly wouldn't have diverted resources away from the next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    This particular thing had the potential to be SO MUCH BETTER than the bs we got, its just sad to see it.
    Literally anything that got cut had the potential to be "so much better," because your imagination is filling in the gaps. I mean, we literally have no details to go on here for what it was intended to be used for and what kind of content was planned for it. The potentials for what it could have been are therefore infinite, and it's equally likely that they went another way because what they started working on was going to be shit.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Why not OP? Nice click-bait. Lacks source for claim. This "zone" is the raid.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    I'm fine with it, old god shit is so ugly and uninteresting.

Just wish they'd rush out Shadowlands instead.

How many reeee's will this get......
    Oh, don't worry. If SL is anything like BfA, it will be rushed, with 9.0 and 9.1 being basically a glorified beta.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Engal View Post
    Lets not forget that Nzoth as litteraly nothing to do with nazjatar to begin with. Nazjatar is supposed to be beneath the Malestrom.... Nzoth was emprisonned near Vasjhir....

All of this does not make sense to begin with.
    Right, and during the azshara raid, you are propelled through an underwater passage a fair distance. Presumable, closer to Vashj'ir. The models near Nazjatar were only there as placeholder, most like. Easy access to reference by designers while they worked in 8.2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Without being clairvoyant, probably for the best. BfA has been a dumpsterfire, not worth the resources to salvage.

Hopefully Shadowlands will be good.
    I mean I definitely don't hate BfA like some posters do, but I agree would rather them put their all in SL and make needed improvements.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Nothing was cut.
    bur /10burs
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

Yet there is no evidence of the claim made in the title of the thread.

A common issue it seems

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    If that were true quite a lot of people would be in prison right now. that rumour is clearly shit and has been disproven but its against the law to force people to reveal sources for a reason.
    You don't have to reveal your source but you need to k ow who your source is. Someone contacting you and not sharing their name is not a source.

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    at everyone whos saying "content is cut all the time", yes it is, but this isnt about all the content, its about this particual content that didnt make it, and its quality. This particular thing had the potential to be SO MUCH BETTER than the bs we got, its just sad to see it.
    Imagine literally questing on N'zoth, fighting against parts of him, and all of it outside the raid. Instead of this, we get painted backgrounds in Nya'lotha to show his size. Fighting N'zoth, while hes literally the zone you fight on, wouldve given him and the fight against him more screentime and wouldve made it much more meaningful.
    It would have felt just as awful as Mechagon does where you get all excited to do a dungeon that dives into the true Mechagon and then you end up just recycling the same area for half of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Without being clairvoyant, probably for the best. BfA has been a dumpsterfire, not worth the resources to salvage.

Hopefully Shadowlands will be good.
    Hopefully it follows suit as wod did with legion. Where wod was a dumpster fire and legion was the solution. Big difference between a rushed expansion (wod) and one worked on with time, patience and some care (legion).

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    this is every expan ever, literally every single one has had content that didn't make it into game wrath even had content on the box that was never added.
    Yeah you were originally supposed to be able to go to Outland in Vanilla, there was also the Kara Crypts. And in Wrath Azjol-Nerub was supposed to be a zone not a couple of dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Oh, don't worry. If SL is anything like BfA, it will be rushed, with 9.0 and 9.1 being basically a glorified beta.
    Guess we'll see. I'd bet money on another late August early September release.....aka "summer".

We havnt had a December release since Cata.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Racthoh View Post
    a lot of content got cut in favor of shadowlands development according to this thread https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...8#post52029518
    dictionary.com/speculation

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Tea View Post
    You need to read more of the thread title and first post than the two proper nouns in it.
    You.... realize that the OP doesn't contradict anything I said, right? Go read it.

I was very disappointed with the lack of a zone Argus like in 8.3
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    No. On these forums any updates mean an expansion hint.
    Wrathin comes back? Dragon expansion clearly!
    LK part of a quest? Wotlk 2 clearly!
    Sylvanas working with a death master? Shadowlands clearly!

At the point we're headed for Wrath of the Shdowlands Dragon Isles Lich and tinkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarikla View Post
    This is WoD all over again.

Remember the cut content in WoD, the shattrah zone/raid cutted out, the Y'rel story thrown to the trash, the Epic cities replaced by Ashran, and the facepalming finale ?

This is the same shit all over again. Last Time they had to pull all of the fan service and their A+ game to stop the bleeding, but Shadowlands looks nothing like Legion.

RIP WoW, this Time for good...
    Also the same as Vanilla where we found bits of Hyjal, Outland and the Emerald Dream. Also remember WotLK was supposed to have an entire underground zone for Ankahet as well as flying vehicle combat (which actually made it to the box.)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tarikla View Post
    RIP WoW, this Time for good...