Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trashimpaler View Post
    Gender politics about issues which actually matter to women yes. But you people tend to blather on about micro-aggressions and shit like that which affect no one. If you wanted to talk about, say, the historically low success of the prosecution of rapists or the mortality rate of female infants in ghettos we can talk....but otherwise just shut up and be quiet, you aren't helping any one, not even the few women who expect to receive the presidency on grounds of having a vagina.
    care to elaborate on that?

Quote Originally Posted by Trashimpaler View Post
    Gender politics about issues which actually matter to women yes. But you people tend to blather on about micro-aggressions and shit like that which affect no one. If you wanted to talk about, say, the historically low success of the prosecution of rapists or the mortality rate of female infants in ghettos we can talk....but otherwise just shut up and be quiet, you aren't helping any one, not even the few women who expect to receive the presidency on grounds of having a vagina.
    The sock account has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    But what was Warren doing if it WASN'T trying to weaponize her sex against Bernie and try to put him in a "Me Too" situation where you have to believe the woman because women are always right? Enlighten me. She completely overreacted over a comment from 2 years ago (that even if true) wouldn't even be a big deal. Like refusing to shake his hand and screaming at him while on camera that he's calling her a liar. "How dare you not believe me! I'm a woman!"
    Again, she told the story to reporters in January OF LAST YEAR, at an off the record dinner, and they held it in their pockets til right before the first official primary debate, a year later. She seemed to have gotten over it. It seems clear the reporters timed it to get clicks for their debate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    Trump says: Hold my beer.
    to be fair, while trump is more racist, he was up against equally racist people in the 2016 primary.

Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    to be fair, while trump is more racist, he was up against equally racist people in the 2016 primary.
    To be fair, no he wasn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Again, she told the story to reporters in January OF LAST YEAR, at an off the record dinner, and they held it in their pockets til right before the first official primary debate, a year later. She seemed to have gotten over it. It seems clear the reporters timed it to get clicks for their debate.
    Viewed in this edited context, it does give Bernie the benefit of the doubt. People sure do go out of their way to give Bernie the benefit of the doubt ... constantly. It's the Emperor's New Close problem.

2 weeks ago...
    1. Warren supporters complain about getting negative campaign texts and calls from the Bernie campaign. Calling Warren unelectable and thee candidate for educated and successful liberals.
    2. Bernie supports and his national communications director accuse these Warren supporters of lying and photo shopping evidence.
    3. Warren supporters provide more evidence of receiving these calls.
    4. Bernie's staff, "well this some rando Bernie volunteer, we cant be accountable for eveeeryone!"
    5. Warren come in at this point, upset her people are being called liars. She recalls when Bernie said she would be unelectable, in person.
    6. Bernie national director of communications and one of his co-chairs basically call Warren a liar and backstabbing bitch.
    7. New reports find that item #1, was an actual script from the Sanders campaign. Not some free-wheeling volunteers.
    8. The debate happens. Warren confronts Bernie.

Bernie conveniently hasnt apologized. Nor has he repremanded his campaign staff.... This is Bernie Business as usual.
    Government Affiliated Snark

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, no he wasn't.
    Nah, all of the GOP is just as racist as him.

Nah, all of the GOP is just as racist as him.
    They really aren't. I'm not saying there aren't racists in the GOP and I'm not even saying Trump is the biggest racist among them. But of all the candidates in the Republican Primaries...Trump was, by far, the most racist. To the point that even other republicans were willing to call him out on it (until of course he was the nominee and then their balls crawled up inside them.)

15+ Year Old Account
    Yep. Bernie surged past Biden after the voters saw CNN attempting to rig the primary election again in favor of the DNC establishment. Real glad to see Bernie in the lead.
    Something damaging released about Biden: "I'M GLAD SOMEONE FINALLY REVEALED THE TRUTH ABOUT DIRTY BIDEN"
    Warren and Sanders fighting reported on: "CNN IS TRYING TO RIG THE ELECTION AGAINST SANDERS!"

Gotta love them double standards. The fanatical Bernie Bros can be just as bad as the Trumpkins and they often don't even realize it.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    They really aren't. I'm not saying there aren't racists in the GOP and I'm not even saying Trump is the biggest racist among them. But of all the candidates in the Republican Primaries...Trump was, by far, the most racist. To the point that even other republicans were willing to call him out on it (until of course he was the nominee and then their balls crawled up inside them.)
    The rest are just more subtle about it. They all support the exact same shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    Something damaging released about Biden: "I'M GLAD SOMEONE FINALLY REVEALED THE TRUTH ABOUT DIRTY BIDEN"
    Warren and Sanders fighting reported on: "CNN IS TRYING TO RIG THE ELECTION AGAINST SANDERS!"

Gotta love them double standards. The fanatical Bernie Bros can be just as bad as the Trumpkins and they often don't even realize it.
    You simplified it to such a degree that it is almost funny.
    Still having fun erasing over half of Bernie's supporter base, btw?

The rest are just more subtle about it. They all support the exact same shit.
    No point in arguing over it if that's your opinion, I guess.

Simply put though: if you are racist...you'll be in the GOP...but that doesn't mean that everyone in the GOP = Racist. It's positions like that that are driving the rest more and more extreme.

10+ Year Old Account
    No point in arguing over it if that's your opinion, I guess.

Simply put though: if you are racist...you'll be in the GOP...but that doesn't mean that everyone in the GOP = Racist. It's positions like that that are driving the rest more and more extreme.
    True, but the candidates who run in the primaries are deep in enough that I find it hard to deny it.

I wonder if we will just see a repeat of 2016, the DNC rig things against Bernie, people get pissed, Trump wins. I guess they are banking on Trump being so obviously corrupt he can’t possibly win again.

But what was Warren doing if it WASN'T trying to weaponize her sex against Bernie and try to put him in a "Me Too" situation where you have to believe the woman because women are always right? Enlighten me. She completely overreacted over a comment from 2 years ago (that even if true) wouldn't even be a big deal. Like refusing to shake his hand and screaming at him while on camera that he's calling her a liar. "How dare you not believe me! I'm a woman!"
    It's funny how its hard for whiny incels to believe women. Maybe some day you will wake up!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Viewed in this edited context, it does give Bernie the benefit of the doubt. People sure do go out of their way to give Bernie the benefit of the doubt ... constantly. It's the Emperor's New Close problem.

2 weeks ago...
    1. Warren supporters complain about getting negative campaign texts and calls from the Bernie campaign. Calling Warren unelectable and thee candidate for educated and successful liberals.
    2. Bernie supports and his national communications director accuse these Warren supporters of lying and photo shopping evidence.
    3. Warren supporters provide more evidence of receiving these calls.
    4. Bernie's staff, "well this some rando Bernie volunteer, we cant be accountable for eveeeryone!"
    5. Warren come in at this point, upset her people are being called liars. She recalls when Bernie said she would be unelectable, in person.
    6. Bernie national director of communications and one of his co-chairs basically call Warren a liar and backstabbing bitch.
    7. New reports find that item #1, was an actual script from the Sanders campaign. Not some free-wheeling volunteers.
    8. The debate happens. Warren confronts Bernie.

Bernie conveniently hasnt apologized. Nor has he repremanded his campaign staff.... This is Bernie Business as usual.
    Only Bernie bros/incels are amazed by this. "We deserve women because we've been so nice to them for so long"
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I don't know what you are watching, but it isn't fucking reality.
    Hes talking about me saying Joe Biden has dementia. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Jehct View Post
    It's funny how its hard for whiny incels to believe women. Maybe some day you will wake up!

- - - Updated - - -

Only Bernie bros/incels are amazed by this. "We deserve women because we've been so nice to them for so long"
    There it is. The condescending bernie bros and incels. There it is. And there's the "if you dint believe Warren then you dont believe all women and you are an incel". There you go. Let it all out.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

What does incels have to do with Bernie Sanders or this topic? That's like me saying Cthulhu 2020 is rigging our elections.

Quote Originally Posted by Vash The Stampede View Post
    What does incels have to do with Bernie Sanders or this topic? That's like me saying Cthulhu 2020 is rigging our elections.
    Incels don't like strong women much from the ones I've talked to on forums and documentaries I've seen of them. Many of them were Bernie bros. Warren represents strong women and shes going to be the next president!
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I don't know what you are watching, but it isn't fucking reality.
    Hes talking about me saying Joe Biden has dementia. LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    Incels don't like strong women much from the ones I've talked to on forums and documentaries I've seen of them. Many of them were Bernie bros. Warren represents strong women and shes going to be the next president!
    Between Warren and Bernie I couldn't care who won as long as one of them wins. I'm for policies not penis vs vagina. Warren's policies aren't as strict as Bernie's but the difference is small. As long as it results in free college, free healthcare, and lower cost of living.
    Last edited by Vash The Stampede; 2020-01-28 at 01:27 PM.

Yeah, you got a source for that claim?

Also, have you ever even met an incel? Like, IRL?

- - - Updated - - -

Between Warren and Bernie I couldn't care who ones as long as one of them wins. I'm for policies not penis vs vagina. Warren's policies aren't as strict as Bernie's but the difference is small. As long as it results in free college, free healthcare, and lower cost of living.
    /hugs!!!

Good god, a sane man! Thank you! ^_^

Pretty much everything you wrote here I totally agree with. The mere idea that people are arguing Bernie or Warren is mind-boggling to me! It's like arguing which is better, a Double Cheseburger with ketchup and regular mustard, or a double cheeseburger with ketchup and dijon mustard! >_<

Yes, you can have a preference. No, you shouldn't get passionately mad at the other due to the very subtle differences!

Between Warren and Bernie I couldn't care who ones as long as one of them wins. I'm for policies not penis vs vagina. Warren's policies aren't as strict as Bernie's but the difference is small. As long as it results in free college, free healthcare, and lower cost of living.
    Nothing is free.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano