Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Red = bad, orange = ok and green = pretty good (max green -- perfect).

- - - Updated - - -

Also... check all the bins in game with F button. I found items like dye for example.
    Ok i got a new one...that, by your description...seems to be the best i can find...without worrying too much.
    It would be better to breed and get a level 1...who would evolve at 18...humm...i dont think i can breed yet though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Ok i got a new one...that, by your description...seems to be the best i can find...without worrying too much.
    It would be better to breed and get a level 1...who would evolve at 18...humm...i dont think i can breed yet though.
    You should be able to. Its building next to realise temtem. Also i just hit a story block:

So you have 3 island in total to run araund in this update (water/wind, fire/grass, toxic/crystal), so i guess next one is either Melle/mental or Electric/ground.

Also a big warning, but you will perma lose crystal skates when you go to 3th island, so be sure you visit area like vulcano and catch stuff you want there as you wont be able to get back.

As a long time Pokemon fan, I can only hope this game succeedes so we finally get the Pokemon games we deserve.

So I've looked a little bit at Temtem and it looks awesome, but I have some questions. What are the multiplayer aspects of it? Are there world events that bring people together? Just curious about the sustained play involved in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    So I've looked a little bit at Temtem and it looks awesome, but I have some questions. What are the multiplayer aspects of it? Are there world events that bring people together? Just curious about the sustained play involved in it.
    The "MMO" part of Tem Tem is still in development There isn't even a "chat" right now...
    So...right now? Is a Story Mode Offline game...for the most part.
    The only way i know to be part of a "community" right now is through Discord.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    The "MMO" part of Tem Tem is still in development There isn't even a "chat" right now...
    So...right now? Is a Story Mode Offline game...for the most part.
    The only i know to be part of a "community" right now is through Discord.
    Ah okay, thanks! Unfortunately, that will mean me waiting on it, but I will definitely keep an eye on it because it seems like it could be really awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    Ah okay, thanks! Unfortunately, that will mean me waiting on it, but I will definitely keep an eye on it because it seems like it could be really awesome.
    You can team up with a friend but i think you share exp. Also you can see players running around and emote them.
    Last edited by qwerty123456; 2020-01-26 at 08:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    40 min egg time for:

It is kinda op tho...

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Anahir is pretty dope looking... but that trait... if I breed him, it's possible to get one with another, right ?
    There's a breeding item that ensures the trait passed down, but it's super expensive.

I hope that the fact you can only get money by releasing millions of Temtems is just for the Alpha and there are better ways to make money when the game is finished.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    I hope that the fact you can only get money by releasing millions of Temtems is just for the Alpha and there are better ways to make money when the game is finished.
    Yeah, because people run out of money already. This area was full at first few days:

Also...how the hell do eggs works betwen those 2 species.

- - - Updated - - -

Also took me 100 normal temtem cards to get to 6000 cash in some area...it just takes time.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Also...how the hell do eggs works between those 2 species.
    The same way it worked between a skitty and a wailord.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    The same way it worked between a skitty and a wailord.
    Hm true true, but this game gets weirder .

TVs training is so slow, even with a bonus item that doubles it:

10+ Year Old Account

Not into the breeding / endgame aspects yet, but here's some small changes to improve the game.

1) Add time to the map - like how WoW has it. Adjusts based on your timezone.
    2) Day/night cycles - even if it's just cosmetic. Currently always sunny and there's a sun icon so I assume they're going to add night at some point?
    3) Ability to swap newly caught tems with squad.
    4) Game notifies you when you encounter a tem with high stats (like "a powerful bunbun appeared" when over 40 in a stat).
    5) Show timers for eggs (how long before hatches)
    6) Show level the tem was caught - especially important because the levels they evolve aren't set in stone.
    7) More details in the tempedia - #encountered / caught / fought, location, etc.
    8) Speed up animations - a lot. Or give us the ability to turn them off (or both). It's better than pokemon, but it's still not good enough. Stat lowering animations in particular are a slog.
    9) Ability to see stat changes in battle - I think pokemon added something like this recently. Especially important since stat changes persist on change out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Not into the breeding / endgame aspects yet, but here's some small changes to improve the game.

1) Add time to the map - like how WoW has it. Adjusts based on your timezone.
    2) Day/night cycles - even if it's just cosmetic. Currently always sunny and there's a sun icon so I assume they're going to add night at some point?
    3) Ability to swap newly caught tems with squad.
    4) Game notifies you when you encounter a tem with high stats (like "a powerful bunbun appeared" when over 40 in a stat).
    5) Show timers for eggs (how long before hatches)
    6) Show level the tem was caught - especially important because the levels they evolve aren't set in stone.
    7) More details in the tempedia - #encountered / caught / fought, location, etc.
    8) Speed up animations - a lot. Or give us the ability to turn them off (or both). It's better than pokemon, but it's still not good enough. Stat lowering animations in particular are a slog.
    9) Ability to see stat changes in battle - I think pokemon added something like this recently. Especially important since stat changes persist on change out.

4) Well i guess shiny could be counted as powerfull (3 maxed stats)
    5) There is a item like this on 3th island. You get it from a npc once you give him a specific temtem. (airship docking area)
    6) Best to check wiki as of right now. Most of wild ones arent worth evolving due to bad stats.
    7) They will probaly add this later since its still early and its still a bit buggy (some of captured ones dont show as that)
    8) Yeah that would be usefull for wild catching in mass...takes a while due to animation on some specific ones.

- - - Updated - - -

900 cheaters were banned:
    https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1224272889287004160

Have played quite a bit this week-end and we enjoy this experience so far. Game is not totally braindead where you one-shot everything, so that's enjoyable.
    We've had two big bugs (Alt-F4 required) but nothing really painful. Some few annoyances too when trying to group up together, it seems we have to relog a few times before being on the same server/shard, dunno what kind of tech they use.

Some UI points could deserve some improvement. I've stopped Pokémon a long time ago, so things like the SVs/TVs were a bit... "wtf ?". Have to look through the internet to have a quick understanding, then decide I don't care as we just want to chill on that game, even with underpowered Temtems.

First dojo was a bit tough, Ganki saved our ass on dat boss but we spent quite a lot of revives/pots during and in between fights. Was fun but we will definitely need to grind a bit more exp outside before heading to dojos...

Most of my team is composed of squishy things it seems (for some reason 80% of Temtems in the first island seem to be flying/something type), so the experience is a bit miserable if I can't get rid of my enemies fast.

The fact there isn't a UI indicator about the type of enemies is a bit painful though. Sometimes the Temtem design is not that obvious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Have played quite a bit this week-end and we enjoy this experience so far. Game is not totally braindead where you one-shot everything, so that's enjoyable.
    We've had two big bugs (Alt-F4 required) but nothing really painful. Some few annoyances too when trying to group up together, it seems we have to relog a few times before being on the same server/shard, dunno what kind of tech they use.

Some UI points could deserve some improvement. I've stopped Pokémon a long time ago, so things like the SVs/TVs were a bit... "wtf ?". Have to look through the internet to have a quick understanding, then decide I don't care as we just want to chill on that game, even with underpowered Temtems.

First dojo was a bit tough, Ganki saved our ass on dat boss but we spent quite a lot of revives/pots during and in between fights. Was fun but we will definitely need to grind a bit more exp outside before heading to dojos...

Most of my team is composed of squishy things it seems (for some reason 80% of Temtems in the first island seem to be flying/something type), so the experience is a bit miserable if I can't get rid of my enemies fast.

The fact there isn't a UI indicator about the type of enemies is a bit painful though. Sometimes the Temtem design is not that obvious.
    Once you capture the temtem, there is a white/red/green circle under them. So you get the general idea.

As for islands:
    1.st is wind/water (it could also be normal/water)
    2.nd is grass/fire
    3.th is crystal/poision
    4th is ground/? (not out yet)

- - - Updated - - -

Lol:

TemTem team, can't stop, won't stop surprising me

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    @therealstegblob Hey buddy, any news on that lawsuit? *yawn*
    Had to go back through the thread just to see what you were even talking about, and it seems like you got really angry awhile ago when I said Nintendo could legally after this if they really wanted to (which I mean, it sure looks like they could). Now you're changing goal posts and acting like I was saying a lawsuit really would happen or something.

You're an MMOchampion poster, that's for sure.