I'm having a bit of problems getting both keyblades in 1 save, I assume I have to do the secret Mickeys again on my crit save cuz that's about the only thing I can finger for the problem.

I couldn't get both keyblades in one save because I got the lucky emblems in my Proud save and then did Crit on a different save. Kind of frustrating tbh.

Also Data Luxord is extremely annoying to fight lol. He REALLY tested me. I'd say Data Saix was the most difficult in terms of action combat, though.

Oblivion can only be obtained by completing the game on Crit mode, so of course you can't get it in a proud mode run. :\

Quote Originally Posted by Chinese Bootlickers View Post
    I'm having a bit of problems getting both keyblades in 1 save, I assume I have to do the secret Mickeys again on my crit save cuz that's about the only thing I can finger for the problem.
    no i said finger prints
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

I like the added scenes to certain cutscenes, in which help explain certain parts.

Like how Vanitas explains that he and Ven always seem to be separate entities. Which might confirm that "Ven" is the murderer in the KHuX game who killed Lauriam's sister, or rather Vanitas using Ven's body to do it. I am not sure, I only heard about this murder plot and the theory that Ven's the culprit.

Exploring Scala Ad Caelum was definitely a treat. Though, like before, I wish there were more to explore. But I digress, maybe in the next game?

I am still a little irked that there wasn't enough interaction between Roxas and Ven. I mean that group fight between the guardians of light and replica xehanorts gave a little more interaction, but that is it.

HAven't done the Limited Cut episode yet, I am currently going through world to get all the lucky emblems. 61 out of 90 so far. Next world in the Lucky Emblem hunt is... ugh, Arendelle.

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    I like the added scenes to certain cutscenes, in which help explain certain parts.

Like how Vanitas explains that he and Ven always seem to be separate entities. Which might confirm that "Ven" is the murderer in the KHuX game who killed Lauriam's sister, or rather Vanitas using Ven's body to do it. I am not sure, I only heard about this murder plot and the theory that Ven's the culprit.

Exploring Scala Ad Caelum was definitely a treat. Though, like before, I wish there were more to explore. But I digress, maybe in the next game?

I am still a little irked that there wasn't enough interaction between Roxas and Ven. I mean that group fight between the guardians of light and replica xehanorts gave a little more interaction, but that is it.

HAven't done the Limited Cut episode yet, I am currently going through world to get all the lucky emblems. 61 out of 90 so far. Next world in the Lucky Emblem hunt is... ugh, Arendelle.
    After completing Remind, it fixed a lot of story issues, but I feel it should have been there in the base game in the first place. However, the Limit cut episode is what sold this dlc for me. Every fight is great, and the secret episode was very well done and VERY interesting because of the implications it could have for the future.

Yeah, it should have.

Lucky Emblem hunt in Arendelle is a lil bit taxing. I thought to investigate the labyrinth for Lucky Emblems for only to have found all the ones located in there. So that was a huge waste of time. Even more reason that I believe this world is a waste of data. Only 5 more to find in Arendelle.

This guy has mastered KH combat to a degree I don't think I will ever reach. It's honestly an insane skill level here:

And with that, I am going to disappear from this thread for a while.

This weirdo fan fic series isn't getting more of my money ohhhh no. Nice try mickey!

New bosses are indeed tough as balls, getting my max leveled, UW cheesing kicked. Only been able to beat Dark Riku, and yes it wasn't using said weapon, friendship ended with UW, now Oathkeeper is my best friend.
    And we get it, the game was a big letdown for you but it's time to build a damn bridge and get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    And with that, I am going to disappear from this thread for a while.
    There are no spoilers in the video thumbnail, friend. Just don't click it if you don't want to be spoiled.

Fair enough.

Anyway, about 78 emblems of 90 captured, and the rest I need are from Caribbean. /shudder

Can't wait to get that sweet Oathkeeper.

Oathkeeper get.

Will restart my Crit playthrough shortly. Gonna take the rest of the night off, finding the emblem in the Caribbean was an endeavor.
    Last edited by RampageBW1; 2020-01-27 at 04:17 AM.

Finally got around to watching the secret boss and endings since I probably won't actually see it on my tv until almost next year or something lol.
    And hory shit

Data Xion and Doc Brownort already look fucking terrifying, I'll probably have to cheese it on easy with cheats to even see Yozora.

lol Some of the EZ Codes for KHIII would make Crit mode a tad bit too easy.

One hit kill allows you to kill weak enemies in one hit. Survival triples your strength and magic, and triples those same stats on mobs so it becomes "who can hit who first"

Maybe it's bad of me to make crit mode a little easier, but I want to get the lay of the land before going through the usual adventure. (though I am not using the one hit kill or survival, because even I have standards)
    Last edited by RampageBW1; 2020-01-27 at 06:22 PM.

Finally got around to watching the secret boss and endings since I probably won't actually see it on my tv until almost next year or something lol.
    And hory shit

Data Xion and Doc Brownort already look fucking terrifying, I'll probably have to cheese it on easy with cheats to even see Yozora.
    I did all the data fights on Proud and they were still brutal. My eyes literally could not keep up with Xion's movements.

Quote Originally Posted by Asphyx22 View Post
    I did all the data fights on Proud and they were still brutal. My eyes literally could not keep up with Xion's movements.
    Yeah, they're insane. Good god, doing this on crit lvl1... *Faints*
    Knocked out YX and I think I got Xemnas and Marluxia on lockdown.

Yeah, they're insane. Good god, doing this on crit lvl1... *Faints*
    Knocked out YX and I think I got Xemnas and Marluxia on lockdown.
    I gotta give you props for doing it on Crit Level 1.

I was watching a streamer attempt the secret boss and she went 4 hours and could not get close to downing him haha

Has anyone here experimented with Photo mode yet?

Is my first attempt; Sora selfie bombing at Xemnas and Ansem having a disagreement.

Nortted.com