Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    Your reward is the shame of not reading the "traitor" on her forehead since vanilla forsaken intro.
    Bah-dum tsssss!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    She blighted her own troops five minutes into the expansion...
    So has alliance though? They've taken out thier own too.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakshana View Post
    You get a trial in Nuremberg. Enjoy.
    Or you get into Operation Paperclip, and get paid handsomely for the foreseeable future.

10+ Year Old Account
    The reward is realization that the true "Battle for Azeroth" was the friends we made a long the way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Your reward is not being part of Soyfang’s retarded campaign against the Horde. And being able to kill his rebels in PvP combat during the final quest.

In my fat Kul Tiran butt. You need pathfinder to fly tho, sorry

(You got the cutscene, that's the reward)
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

7+ Year Old Account
    the answers here are making my day
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    Your reward is the shame of not reading the "traitor" on her forehead since vanilla forsaken intro.
    especially this one

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dien-Ap-Sten View Post
    The reward is realization that the true "Battle for Azeroth" was the friends we made a long the way.
    the funny thing is they actually pulled this shit out omegaLUL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    the funny thing is they actually pulled this shit out omegaLUL

So much so that it will be forever immortalized in my signature hence forth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tearsofflame View Post
    Blizzard stated that if you sided with Sylvanas, that you would receive a special reward! But I have yet to get a reward?

Please spare me your Flame. Have I known she would betray Horde, I wouldn't have sided with her.
    Traitors don't get rewarded.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

you need that tshirt with the following text on it:

„i sided with the obvious bitch, and all i got is this lousy tshirt (and a lousy cinematic)“

muhahahahahahaha

the right reward for ppl that believed in blizzard and trusted sylvanas. lol

Last edited by Niwes; 2020-01-29 at 10:25 AM.

There's no reward, it's BFA, you get a low quality cut-scene where characters move like robots in a very unnatural way and it last about 10 sec.

Quote Originally Posted by Dien-Ap-Sten View Post
    This comments wins MMO-champ.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Traitors don't get rewarded.
    And yet Baine is warchief.

Quote Originally Posted by Daws View Post
    You reward is a story driven scenario you have to play through at start of Shadowlands, you will be placed on trial, found guilty of war crimes and sentenced to 10 years in prison. You will then play through a series of quests which show your day to day life over those 10 years, at the end of it you've lost most of your original power, have reformed, been forgiven and you walk free knowing at least you have a valid reason for why you start next xpac at level 50
    That would be the most epic shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    And yet Baine is warchief.
    No one is warchief.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    There's no reward, it's BFA, you get a low quality cut-scene where characters move like robots in a very unnatural way and it last about 10 sec.
    We should stop calling these cutscenes, at best they are (very, very) bad machinima.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    No one is warchief.
    I guess Blizzard forgot. Or they just cant write council since their team of ten people is a complete clusterfuck of an anarchy so they dont even understand the concept.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Blizzard promised a lot of things.

Now what did you learn?

Still waiting on that pony

So has alliance though? They've taken out thier own too.
    When was this?

Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    When was this?
    Don't you remember that time the Horde attacked Teldrassil, and to stop the invaders, the Alliance set their own tree on fire with all those innocent night elf civilians inside? /s

Blizzard stated that if you sided with Sylvanas, that you would receive a special reward! But I have yet to get a reward?

Please spare me your Flame. Have I known she would betray Horde, I wouldn't have sided with her.
    1) Anyone that has ever read anything about Sylvanas could have told you that she would betray the Horde. Weak excuse.
    2) Siding with a genocidal mass murderer is also not excuseable even if she had remained with the Horde.

The fact that you have not been executed by the Horde or Alliance or are at least locked up for the rest of your existance is reward enough I find.

But Blizzard does give you a cutscene where your Dark Lady basically states that she does not care about you or anyone else and that her plans have not been impacted by her own stupidity.
    What else would you want? A few crispy night elf baby souls? Sorry all eaten by the Jailor.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    No one is warchief.
    Now now, don't bring facts on to this forum, please. It might upset the Hordies that are still sad about Sylvanas leaving them behind. Their hate for Baine as Warchief is all that keeps them going.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    I guess Blizzard forgot. Or they just cant write council since their team of ten people is a complete clusterfuck of an anarchy so they dont even understand the concept.
    You judged this from the Vulpera quest. One Quest that does not even feature the Council a lot. Wow. Just wow.

Perfect example of WANTING something to fail and thus taking even the smallest mistake or problem and blowing it up for juicy extra drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Raisei View Post

Perfect example of WANTING something to fail and thus taking even the smallest mistake or problem and blowing it up for juicy extra drama.
    I bet you are no stranger to such concept.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do I get the feeling Danuser's office smells like dick, taint, and beat-your-meat cream? Probably has ever since he made that abject beta male Nathanos his self-insert. "Hey, I plan on killing everyone and throwing you into a meat grinder for my own personal gain."
    "WONDERFUL PLAN MY LOVE."
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!