View Poll Results: Do you hate the graphics of reforged?

Voters
507. This poll is closed
  • Love it!

199 39.25%
  • Hate it!

308 60.75%
    WoW this fucking thread...talking about sexisme and shitty lore crap...Its fucking warcraft you silly trolls. Cant wait to play coustome games, its what I always wanted to do with reforged since old warcraft 3 was dead/bad online systems.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

I like the way the story is presented. It feels like it was written as a passion project, which is refreshing especially when compared to the try-hard Saturday morning cartoon crap of now days.

LoL any reason why I cannot play anything???

when I enter Campaign, it loads but it goes back to home screen and it says defeat

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    ...They aren't mary sues...so you don't need to worry @_@

Sticking to their original vision is not surprising..some people are very anal about these kinda things.
    sure sylvanas was not a mary sue back then.. but now.. hahahah she could be the protagonist of any chuck norris joke, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    sure sylvanas was not a mary sue back then.. but now.. hahahah she could be the protagonist of any chuck norris joke, lol.
    Can villains be Mary-Sue's? I thought that was a hero thing?

This has to be the biggest scam ever.

I want my money back

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonDays View Post
    This has to be the biggest scam ever.

This was mentioned three months ago, you were warned...

https://www.pcgamer.com/warcraft-3-r...-voice-actors/

And yes it does suck, I was complaining about it three months ago though. I really wanted to see the retcons, new levels, new developed characters and new voice actors and new designed levels.

But Blizzard said people moaned too much on the forums about it and once again Blizzard listened to their dumb ass fans. Although I don't buy that. I honestly think something went wrong, either the team was under staffed or staff was taken away from this project but something happened that caused this. I blame the Blizzard cuts that happened a while back, I think Activision-Blizzard just didn't want to throw too much money into Reforged and just wanted it out there.
    Last edited by Orby; 2020-01-29 at 12:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh I remember the people who laughed at those of us who refunded when they delayed the game to januari.. now look at ya

The game doesn't deliver on promises made and worse of all it's STILL unfinished as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Azeroth Wars
    I adored the Azeroth Wars map but it was always a pain to get a decent number of people for it due to Dota and such taking up everyone's time. I remember getting on quite well with the bloke who made it, till decided to stop the project after awhile. I think I've got an email somewhere where he sent across the final map that he'd been working on for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    When did you start playing Warcraft as an RTS?
    I remember playing Warcraft 2: Tides of Darkness and Beyond the Dark Portal religiously, and vaguely remember playing some of Warcraft 1.

What are your favorite Warcraft RTS memories?
    The moment when all of the factions first meet at the top of the mountain to work against Archimonde. And most scenes involving Medivh, Jaina or Thrall.

What was the best mission from WC3?
    I loved "The Search for Illidan", and "The Druids Arise"

What race did you play in WC3?
    Primarily Night Elves.

Favorite custom map?
    Azeroth Wars, Run Kitty Run (and similar), Aeon of Strife (remade from Starcraft) back before it turned into Dota, and Night of the Living Dead.

Have you purchased WC3R?
    Yes

What are you excited for in WC3R?
    Going back through the campaign and relearning the mechanics.

What edition of WC3R have you purchased?
    I like my mounts, pets and cosmetics so the full version.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    But Blizzard said people moaned too much on the forums about it and once again Blizzard listened to their dumb ass fans. Although I don't buy that.
    Of course you shouldnt buy that. Golden is too much of an arrogant "auteur" to listen to fans other than her twitter hug circlejerk. Obviously this was released as a cheap cashgrab and nothing more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Of course you shouldnt buy that. Golden is too much of an arrogant "auteur" to listen to fans other than her twitter hug circlejerk.
    Whats Golden got to do with this, she was taken off the project too? She was asked to help with the project and had several new things planned but in the end nothing changed. They kept everything the way it was in the original. :P

Funnily enough people are complaining becuase the Golden Cut (Trademarked by me lol), was what people expected. If you hate Golden then the version of Reforged we got should make you happy.
    Last edited by Orby; 2020-01-29 at 12:25 PM.

Whats Golden got to do with this, she was taken off the project too? :P
    Its not like she had much of a work since the game is a blatant copypaste.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Its not like she had much of a work since the game is a blatant copypaste.
    She had no work, she never even worked on it. You are complaining about something thats not happened. The fact you are complaining that it's a copy+paste means you actually want the Golden version :P

If not then you should be thankful you got this version.

So they really just updated the models and even worked to undo enhancement they did.
    Amazing...
    Not changing the story does not mean making a big "fuck you" thing like that

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinerd View Post
    Oh I remember the people who laughed at those of us who refunded when they delayed the game to januari.. now look at ya

The game doesn't deliver on promises made and worse of all it's STILL unfinished as fuck.
    Right here still enjoying the game that is exactly what I expected it to be? An HD update of the game that I enjoyed immensely like 20 years ago.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

3+ Year Old Account
    They promised us at least 8 reworked chapters.... reduced to just 3

I hate Golden but I hate self-insert Danuser even more

She had no work, she never even worked on it. You are complaining about something thats not happened. The fact you are complaining that it's a copy+paste means you actually want the Golden version :P

If not then you should be thankful you got this version.
    I am really thankful for Golden not being allowed to rape the original story to the point of parody, even though it was for financial reasons, not an artistic integrity.

I just question what are we paying 30 dollars for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Right here still enjoying the game that is exactly what I expected it to be? An HD update of the game that I enjoyed immensely like 20 years ago.
    That's good, I'm glad. But it's not what they promised though.

If you think about the remake of RE2 - that was fantastic - this "remake" is a pain in the ass.