Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Saw this on reddit and I'm pretty sure this person used up all of their luck.
    https://i.redd.it/8ntw8m4r7nd41.jpg
    That's just broken..
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterBigglez View Post
    I got 475 wrists with Infinite Stars rank 3. Think i've used all my luck for the rest of the expansion
    Until they nerf the thing into the gorund but leave the corruption cost intact.

https://i.redd.it/8ntw8m4r7nd41.jpg
    Insta-cleanse...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    after which you can further increase its corruption resistance (up to 125 i believe) without increasing its rank...
    Yeah....but that will take ages.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by kevincuomo View Post
    The Limit guys were saying getting a perfect corrupted piece with socket etc.. is like 40x harder than getting bis TF with socket piece. Seems like a good replacement system when 90% of your player base are yelling at you to get rid of random RNG shit like this.

Blizz is really falling apart.
    I am under the impression Blizz removed WF because of the comments about it, but then brought in something worse to make us want it back. Like a parent going to the child “oh you don’t want potatoes and chicken for dinner? That’s fine I will make something else....” then boom, a raw onion set down...

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Yeah....but that will take ages.
    sure it will, nevrer argued that
    but in relation to "perfect items", that is actualy even better, and works as kind of rng protection, as you can be lucky as hell and get full corrupted infinite stars (or whatever) gear, but you wont be able to reasonably equip more than 1-2 any time soon

Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    And this is why I unsubbed. Fucking dumb corruption gear is worse than TF in every way imaginable. Oh you're a dps caster? Here is some avoidance, and here is also some healing hear. You know, incase as a warlock, you want to drain more life.

Retarded ass system.
    Cleanse it. Far better than TF, even without having balanced the corruptions. TF was literally just a boring way for RNG to prolong the grind. Just having a lower chance of getting loot would've been better than TF, regretting its removal for even a second is stupid as hell.

7+ Year Old Account

Yeah saw that as well, they should buy a lottery ticket

Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    And this is why I unsubbed. Fucking dumb corruption gear is worse than TF in every way imaginable. Oh you're a dps caster? Here is some avoidance, and here is also some healing hear. You know, incase as a warlock, you want to drain more life.

Retarded ass system.
    What the fuck has Avoidance to do with corrupted gear?
    Last edited by RobertMugabe; 2020-01-29 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    What the fuck has Avoidance to do with corrupted gear? xD
    There's a corruption that gives avoidance based on your haste. So first of all it's a 0 throughput corruption and second of all it relies on you playing a haste stacking spec.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Well, thats my sub canceled. Fuck this shit
    This is comedic gold.

Maybe look at the screenshots in the OP? He got corrupted gear that gives him avoidance even though he has no use for it.
    Last edited by Nerovar; 2020-01-29 at 12:18 PM.

not everyone.

I like the corruption effects and the bad things they do if you overextend, I really love the concept. But I hate the way you get them, random.

I don't know, let's say that for every epic piece you loot, you can talk to wrathion to corrupt that item,you have... 2-3 chances with that item, and I mean, you loot your normal gloves, corrupt them, you don't like it, cleanse and corrupt again, you don't like it, well, just cleanse it and use it normal or sell it.

Corrupting that items costs... hmmm 50 mementos? 100? with that you give the player more choice on what pieces they want corrupted and they know that for every piece they loot they have 2 chances at seeking the corruption effect they like, yeah it still has rng, but there the player has more agency and is a lesser rng that is very acceptable.

What do you guys think? or have I explained myself so bad that is not understandable?

- - - Updated - - -

damn, I want that xD

Quote Originally Posted by xGLxAnubis View Post
    Because Avoidance is good for non-tanks? Or in your raids, do only tanks take AoE damage somehow?
    Yes that's how mythic raiding works, it's not as if most fights have a required dps to be able to kill them. This isn't diablo buddy

Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    Tell us what you REALLY think.
    He just did... corruption as a whole is just stupid asf.
    change can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephius View Post
    Anyone who says avoidance is a good stat because "Dead dps is 0 dps" if you die in a raid you are a bad dps. You do not gear with the assumption you are going to die. All of you would be sat from 100% of serious guilds for having that mentality.

Getting avoidance gear as a dps is absolute garbage.
    Sounds like you've never raided above heroic difficulty.
    Any proper mythic raiders understand how valuable Avoidance can be,to the point where taking avoidance gear at the cost of DPS can be a valid option on certain bosses due to how crazy avoidance scales

This is my biggest problem. In ret spec I can play around with more corruption (until the 40 threshold; think that's the next tier), but as a tank who I play a lot I can't really go into the 25 area because the thing spawning on the ground could cause problems for me and the group if I have to move.
    It's fun to play around the eye as tank though :P

Now, imagine a ret paladin, with rank 3 infinite star on everything, poping wings and divine shield in arena killing two enemies right away, the ret has done its job.

I'm looking forward to get some corruption to play around! It's not a perfect system by any stretch of imagination but I'll try to enjoy it anyway. The procs are cool!
    Well met!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.

After waking up and seeing that this post had 4 pages i should read all the replies. And most of you are memeing (op things avoidance = dodge, avoidance is good coruption in pushing mythic content [yes if you are doing hight M+ and getting hit hard]). All i was trying to say is that avoidance corruption for pure dps specs is relatively useless. If you get corrupted and get the eye debuff and get hurt by its better to not have it.Yes you can cleanse it but if you get only ilvl upgrade while someone gets good coruption the diference in dps it really high and the person without a good coruption might get sit. Warforged/titanforge system was bad but for different reasons, like if you run LFR and get Uber titanforge and get same thing as mythic loot. I dont expect to get bis every week from content. Last season i had to roll my head peice 6 times to get it and it was 1 out of 6 chance.And i was getting shoes and cloaks from my M+. Yes it was maddening but rng is rng. It wasnt huge difference in raids and other content, if you did all hight content you could. You could farm the items and you play level and still keep up. But right now we have the azerite lottery (if you dont have the right ones you cant perform that well), coruption lottery (if you dont have the good ones you are getting out dps by 10k min. And if you have really bad rng on your side you cant compete in mythic raids on progression. The raid lead would be insane not to sit person who does 10k less then others bc of coruption.

- - - Updated - - -

It would be great if you could get a item at wrathion vendor that sells the coruption like 20k for rank 1 then 10k for rank 2 and another 10k for rank 3 and pay witb it with mementos or other currency from visions

Obviously you haven't paid attention to the thread. Go read the OP's initial post, then slap yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Cleanse it. Far better than TF, even without having balanced the corruptions. TF was literally just a boring way for RNG to prolong the grind. Just having a lower chance of getting loot would've been better than TF, regretting its removal for even a second is stupid as hell.
    I agree and disagree. Cleansing it means you have to deal with just a normal piece of gear. while some lucky fellow gets the perfect roll. At least with TF, it was still an upgrade if it was the right piece. Now, the right piece, has more variables in it, making it much harder to attain.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post

Except for the prevalent unavoidable raid damage, which tends to be affected by avoidance. Especially on mythic, not playing mechanics properly will likely get you killed even with avoidance.

Sorry, I play a Warlock, and I always do mechanics. Became a habit after raiding Savage in FFXIV, where if you don't do mechanics, one person can wipe the entire raid. So as a Warlock, no, the normal unavoidable damage never kills me, and never comes close. Especially with ID stacking to 50, I heal myself so much that healers in my raid know to not heal me half the time. Try again.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even care anymore.... Bfa is dead for me.