View Poll Results: Do you hate the graphics of reforged?

Voters
507. This poll is closed
  • Love it!

199 39.25%
  • Hate it!

308 60.75%
    I'm so happy that I get to relive the epic Warcraft saga with beautiful models and graphics! Very hyped to play WC3 Reforged today.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra the War Criminal View Post
    I'm so happy that I get to relive the epic Warcraft saga with beautiful models and graphics! Very hyped to play WC3 Reforged today.
    Agreed. I enjoyed replaying it with the nice models and graphics. Also VERY happy they kept the old voices. Never liked the new Sylvanas or Arthas voice actors who replaced the WC3 ones.

7+ Year Old Account
    I got what I paid for. Warcraft 3 with better graphics

Could the remake be better? Absolutely
    There are lots of features that could be included in the remake that are not here.

Leaving the story aside for a moment, there are gameplay mechanics I would've liked to see improved, although this was probably kept so Reforged and Classic players can play with each other.

My greatest complaint is that the campaign maps were not reworked to better fit what Azeroth looks like in modern iterations.
    Well, that and the lack of playable Naga.

Age of Empires 2 remake is leagues ahead of Reforged
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    I got what I paid for. Warcraft 3 with better graphics

Could the remake be better? Absolutely
    There are lots of features that could be included in the remake that are not here.

/snip

Hey!
    I was looking forward to wc3 R and resisted urge to pre-purchase with fears of blizz ruining the experience i enjoyed so much growing up (ROC/TFT)

I have heard that there is no ladder, no clan lounges and that chat is pretty unimpressive - - one thin i have not seen is if there are still levels beside character portrait, i think the cap back in the day was 50 and that along with portraits were what i really enjoyed as i truthfully wasnt very good at solo and only really played 4v4 Random Teams / 2v2 arranged teams .. - - anyways, are you able to confirm whats your enjoying most and if you think any of the above will be added back into the game at later date?

[open to anyone ]
    "We will not compromise our standards to release a title before it is ready."
    WoW T.W.O ( The Wars Over )

Oh well, at least we still have custom ga-

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wa...p-makers/14508

-The intellectual property of your maps belongs to Blizzard, not you, and they are not required to compensate you in any way if they use it
    -Copyrighted material is not allowed in any custom maps (which means a multitude of older maps, such as Anime Fight, DBZ Tribute and Pimp My Mario, are now banned)
    -Any content which is deemed inappropriate by Blizzard can be removed at their discretion (which is probably why the shiny new report button is a thing)
    FUCK!

This game looks and feels extremely rushed and they just had to hand it in, like a college student's assignment.

Extremely underpolished, you'll find a lot of animations looking very odd.

World Editor is exactly the same as WC3, but far more laggier, it's the NOT superior version of the previous, at all. Plus the game is not optimized at all.

Refunded right away, scams like this should never be supported.

Quote Originally Posted by Fancydress View Post
    I am really glad they didn't. Nobody wanted another watered down 2020 version of Warcraft 3, with Mary Sues like Sylvanas and Jaina.
    They stuck to their original vision and just updated the graphics. That's all real Warcraft fans ever asked for.
    Bullshit. Real warcraft fans were asking for Wc4 lol. But now, even if they didn't want to change story elements how they were telling it in their promotional material is how they should've updated it all but they scrapped all that too. It's a remaster that removed features, not a reforged game anymore and they need to address that fact publicly because they lied to customers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post

FUCK!
    They aren't going to enforce that unless they get a DMCA lol

5+ Year Old Account

FUCK!
    Sodapoppin just played the Squidward Canned Bread games last night on WC3R so while those specific examples and probably a few others may be out. Doesn't mean all customs created will be removed.

- - - Updated - - -

Had great fun playing through some of the Prologue Campaign last night. Seeing Thrall and Medivh and Hellscream in their Reforged glory was amazing. First time playing an RTS as well so the tutorial was helpful.

The artstyle made me nostalgic of playing games on early Saturday mornings with nothing else on the agenda!

Nothing new from blizz again.
    Milking customers with old stuff. In 2035 they will release Warcraft 3 reforged reforged.

FUCK!
    If that's true, then they killed the game faster than they released it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    apparently a clause like that was already found i freshly installed RoC or TFT install without any patches. So nothing new and yet again "OMG! WE NEED TO BE ANGRY AT SOMETHING!!". Someone looked it up back when SC2 also had a text like that and people went raging

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    I like to imagine some interns constantly refreshing the custom game lobby in hopes of finding another jackpot like DOTA.

Because you know they wont create anything big by themselves.
    Last edited by Verdugo; 2020-01-29 at 02:56 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    ...so I cant make my Donald Trump - Barack Obama duel map?

Trump abilities :

Buildawall! : builds a wall that obstructs enemy movement. the wall has the ability to target an enemy and drain their mana. almost as if they are paying for his wall.

Covfefe : Drinks a cup of Covfefe! Healing himself up and increasing his movement speed!
    Last edited by Gamevizier; 2020-01-29 at 03:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamevizier View Post
    ...so I cant make my Donald Trump - Barack Obama duel map?
    You can, until it offends someone and they start to spam that report button.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Can someone tell me why I as an owner of WC3 should buy this? Is it literally just an outsourced graphics change of a game that came out 17 years ago? Not even a remaster?

I mean, at $30 it's a fucking hefty display of support, all things considered.
    There are people replaying the entirety of the nightmare that is Kingdom Hearts 3 just because a DLC has been released.
    I have replayed Warcraft 3 campaign a year ago and I am using the remaster as an excuse to do it again on hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakzor View Post
    apparently a clause like that was already found i freshly installed RoC or TFT install without any patches. So nothing new and yet again "OMG! WE NEED TO BE ANGRY AT SOMETHING!!". Someone looked it up back when SC2 also had a text like that and people went raging
    It's not like it was mentioned just now, yeah?...
    I like to imagine some interns constantly refreshing the custom game lobby in hopes of finding another jackpot like DOTA.

Because you know they wont create anything big by themselves.
    Dota 3 incoming!

Same. Only thing that I miss is Czech dubbing. Back when original Warcraft 3 was released it had it and it was SO BAD that it was good. It is pretty legendary here and since it already exists its sad that they did not add it to Reforged version.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Casperite View Post
    Yes, and the original story is oh so amazing and award winning prize levels of writing...this may pop your little bubble, but warcraft writing was NEVER great. If anything, it has gotten better objectively. I mean you can say I'm wrong if you consider it somehow better than today's writing that Thrall being woken up by a strange human who can turn into a bird and saying "okay, I'll do what you say cause the spirits say to trust you."
    "Syvlanas yo be da warchief nao because spirits told me yo cool lol"
    ~World of Warcraft Vol'jin

there is no point in calling it reforged anymore. its just a remaster.
    pathetic.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

I kind of expected better graphics.. kinda looks bad to me
    Una melodía tocada por las cuerdas de nuestras almas,
    y el ritmo que nos sacudió hasta el hueso