The Unshackled after Nazjatar

I'm not sure if anyone talked about this on here before or not, but it seems the Unshackled joined the Horde after Nazjatar. Neri Sharpfin, Vim Brineheart, Poen Gillbrack, Mak, and Friend Pronk can all be found next to the docks at Dranosh'ar Blockade, near/in the water.

I know Neri had talked about "going back to their real home" after Nazjatar, but it's possible that Orgrimmar would become home for them.

I haven't seen anything about the Ankoan after Nazjatar, however.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    That's an interesting find - insofar as I know, 8.3 has no updated lore on the individuals or the Unshackled as a whole, does it?
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

I wonder if the Ankoan are in SW as well.....I’ll have to check it out next time I’m online

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbidaggy View Post
    I wonder if the Ankoan are in SW as well.....I’ll have to check it out next time I’m online
    Wouldn't they rather go to Pandaria to join the Pearlfinn tribe?
    Since there are so few left that alone they can't restore their tribe.

An aquatic race relocates to a literal desert.

Makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    An aquatic race relocates to a literal desert.

Makes sense.
    To be fair, the biggest Horde city and the ocean are a stone's throw from each other. It does make sense.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Tea View Post
    To be fair, the biggest Horde city and the ocean are a stone's throw from each other. It does make sense.
    Yeah I wouldn’t be surprised to see them dig out the side of the cliff and expand out Orgrimmar to give it an actual Dock/port as opposed to making it so far away from the actual city. Logistically from a city point of view it makes no sense where that port is and the city is haha

5+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I wouldn’t be surprised to see them dig out the side of the cliff and expand out Orgrimmar to give it an actual Dock/port as opposed to making it so far away from the actual city. Logistically from a city point of view it makes no sense where that port is and the city is haha
    Stay tuned for the second cataclym in 2040 for the old world to actually represent the state it is supposed to be in.

The distance between Orgrimmar and its accompanying port is tiny compared to some real-life cities, even in the ancient world. Athens was 7km away from its closest port in Piraeus, for instance.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

I would of liked these guys more than the fox things we got.

Ah, well..
    Scheduled weekly maintenance caught me by surprise.

We're going to need a really big fishbowl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    We're going to need a really big fishbowl.
    And an even bigger foxbowl as well
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Sithalos View Post
    I would of liked these guys more than the fox things we got.

Ah, well..
    Gilgoblins as an Allied Race in my opinion. They can easily be used for an customization option for goblins, if something like Wildhammer Dwarves become a customization option for Bronzebeard Dwarves.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Tea View Post
    The distance between Orgrimmar and its accompanying port is tiny compared to some real-life cities, even in the ancient world. Athens was 7km away from its closest port in Piraeus, for instance.
    If I remember, Orgrimmar was originally described as a port city in itself.