View Poll Results: Do you hate the graphics of reforged?

Voters
507. This poll is closed
  • Love it!

199 39.25%
  • Hate it!

308 60.75%
    10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pennem View Post
    Did they take away Canned Bread? There was literally a streamer playing it on release day of WC3R.
    If they are going to go with "no 3rd party content" policy than they will ban it soon. Since it has lots of things from spongebob. And well, you know. That song. And "those" people.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintersol View Post
    Topkek to the defenders here who defend this abomination of WC3.
    Indeed. It's sad to see people remain blindly loyal to a brand name.

Blizzard entertainment is dead folks. The people who made up its soul are long gone. They have been replaced by a corporate ideology that doesn't care about making great experiences anymore, an ideology that doesn't have standards, an ideology that only cares about making as much money for as little effort as possible. The Blizzard of today gives lip service to the idea of "quality", but their actions certainly don't demonstrate it. We have gone from a studio of a few guys who wanted to make great games for fun, to a corporation that shovels out half assed products and commits human rights violations.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vintersol View Post
    Topkek to the defenders here who defend this abomination of WC3.
    It's WarCraft 3 with more modern graphics. That's what I paid for, that's what I got.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Indeed. It's sad to see people remain blindly loyal to a brand name.

Blizzard entertainment is dead folks. The people who made up its soul are long gone. They have been replaced by a corporate ideology that doesn't care about making great experiences anymore, an ideology that doesn't have standards, an ideology that only cares about making as much money for as little effort as possible. The Blizzard of today gives lip service to the idea of "quality", but their actions certainly don't demonstrate it. We have gone from a studio of a few guys who wanted to make great games for fun, to a corporation that shovels out half assed products and commits human rights violations.
    Blizzard has always been this way, releasing things that are halfassed and getting roasted on the forums by the fans. StarCraft 1 was released in a horrible state, every WoW expansion, etc. They have never released a single game that wasn't horribly fucked in some way. Most of their non-WoW titles are unbalanced and buggy and not fixed until an expansion. Even their modern era "shitty games" like SC2 and D3 are widely played for several years. D3 hasn't had new content in forever but every new season people come pouring back and playing it. Blizzard is what Blizzard has always been. I'd love to give them a free pass and blame Activision or corporate greed or whatever, but they've always been this way. Cut content, buggy content, unbalanced content, shit communication, goes back to the 90s.
    Last edited by RoKPaNda; 2020-01-30 at 03:16 PM.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    It's WarCraft 3 with more modern graphics. That's what I paid for, that's what I got.
    You paid 30 dollars for that.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldfrostzero View Post
    I mean it kind of does when there isn't a single one from a lore standpoint? That's kind of how lore works. If there were High Elves in the Second or Third War who were paladins, they haven't been talked about a single time until after the Silver Hand was dissolved and the Silver Covenant, which didn't come around until Wrath, was formed.

Again, it does mean there wasn't as the lore states that the Human Paladin's spread their teachings to the Dwarfs after the Third War.
    The Paladins were originated mostly from Priests. The High Elves also had priests and they also have the Light as their faith way before the First War. What's to stop them from getting Paladins? Mehlar obviously was training to be a Paladin and nowhere states that he was going to be the first High Elf so he's probably High Elf Paladin #43242334342342

Also, in the statues beneath the Light's Hope Chapel, there's a Dwarf Paladin named Krohm Dawnhammer who selflessly died in the Third War helping citizens escape. (It's implied he's the generic Mountain King in King Arthas)
    Last edited by Ardenaso; 2020-01-31 at 09:03 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    If they are going to go with "no 3rd party content" policy than they will ban it soon. Since it has lots of things from spongebob. And well, you know. That song. And "those" people.
    Yeah, and Ronald McDonald lol but it sounded like it was already gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    and those "subject to change" are literally still in the featured menu of the Blizzard App.

Geez, corporate apologism is the second worst thing to happen after commies
    reading is not your strength

3+ Year Old Account
    I finished Stratholme chapter and here are my thoughs:

1. THANK YOU SO MUCH. Stratholme is a Harbor City again. Thank you.
    2. Cool, I start with two extra Footmen. Thanks, I guess.
    3. The Darkspear creep has been replace with one extra Grunt. Neat, I guess
    4. Please replace the Castle doodad with a Cathedral doodad. That's supposed to be the Crusader's Square, right?
    5. Priests and Sorceresses are using Blood Elf icons and models
    6. The minibosses don't have their own unique models

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by niztheundead87 View Post
    reading is not your strength
    still better than yours

1. THANK YOU SO MUCH. Stratholme is a Harbor City again. Thank you.
    2. Cool, I start with two extra Footmen. Thanks, I guess.
    3. The Darkspear creep has been replace with one extra Grunt
    4. Please replace the Castle doodad with a Cathedral doodad. That's supposed to be the Crusader's Square, right?
    6. The minibosses don't have their own unique models

- - - Updated - - -

still better than yours
    still raging over nothing and parroting the outrage farming trash like asmontard

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    29'99 Euros in Europe to be precise xd

But Archmages should still be more numerous as high elves are mainly mages.

- - - Updated - - -

Why? They have models for that in files. I guess it is easy to patch.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    But Archmages should still be more numerous as high elves are mainly mages.
    Oh, definitely. Just saying that High Elf Paladins were around before TBC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    That is especially sad considering they hinted at (in a post-Blizzcon '18 interview) potentially exploring other stories in additional campaigns post-launch.
    Now players can't even do that for themselves.
    I suspect them of wanting to sell Warcraft I, Warcraft II campaigns and so on as DLCs. Dirty trick to remove the competition.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post

Blizzard has always been this way, releasing things that are halfassed and getting roasted on the forums by the fans. StarCraft 1 was released in a horrible state, every WoW expansion, etc. They have never released a single game that wasn't horribly fucked in some way. Most of their non-WoW titles are unbalanced and buggy and not fixed until an expansion. Even their modern era "shitty games" like SC2 and D3 are widely played for several years. D3 hasn't had new content in forever but every new season people come pouring back and playing it. Blizzard is what Blizzard has always been. I'd love to give them a free pass and blame Activision or corporate greed or whatever, but they've always been this way. Cut content, buggy content, unbalanced content, shit communication, goes back to the 90s.

no this is absolutely false. do you remember the Soon (tm) , it meant that blizzard took its sweet time to release anything with an excellent quality, you're insanely deceived.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by niztheundead87 View Post
    still raging over nothing and parroting the outrage farming trash like asmontard
    who the fuck is this asmon person

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Why? They have models for that in files. I guess it is easy to patch.
    Yes hopefully it's fixed soon

I hope this game will turn around and get better like how both No Man's Sky and Battlefront 2 came out as the worst games of the year, but has gotten better over time and are actually considered good games now. I'd at least like to get the old client back with all of its original features, make it a toggle option for those who prefer it.

Glad I held out (meatwagon is ugly as fuck).

Imagine being so fucking salty after 15+ years that you slept through the moba trend - mostly because you are a collection of stuck up arrogant pricks that have lost the touch with the community - that the most notable change to your product is to the EULA to prevent any kind of innovation from fans.. you know, instead of overhauling the game.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Well personally I paid two WoW tokens, and make enough gold that it's not a big deal.

I'm having fun playing the campaigns for the first time in six years with prettier graphics, but all the same there's no denying that this is a dissapointing release and not what was promised at Blizzcon. Whenever it is worth 30-40$ is subject to personal opinion, but it IS a hard sell with so many bugs and lack of very basic features like clans.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I hope this game will turn around and get better like how both No Man's Sky and Battlefront 2 came out as the worst games of the year, but has gotten better over time and are actually considered good games now. I'd at least like to get the old client back with all of its original features, make it a toggle option for those who prefer it.
    Since they have practically deleted people's old WC3, I hope so as well for the people that bought it.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

How much was the SC/BW graphics update? Surely not $30..