Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    The system seems to favor melee a lot more then range with mob density, skill set and now affixes. The system itself also favors grp play over solo play.

Quote Originally Posted by Littleraven View Post
    Not what I meant by that. It's just overly punishing for a lot of classes. I get that they are supposed to make it harder but being knocked around can be a nightmare for some classes. I can't tell you how many times I got knocked into another mob because I lost track of when it was going to proc. It basically forced us to just pull everything back into the tunnel between the Canals and Dwarven District which felt like a total cheese.
    So something to learn.
    the knockback gives you a flaming debuff, and lights your person on fire
    then about 2 secodns later you are launched forward. so you have plenty of time to prep.
    just liek the mirrior images, which make your screen dark, and then 2 seconds later then spawn.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    I say pic or it isnt true on that. A few destro locks that I raid with have had trouble this week in Seige in one of the corrupted areas where they lose control of their characters movement and have a few seconds with little casting being done. Not saying it isnt possible if youre crazy over geared or a top end players/raider. Just not seeing many destro turrets getting it done with a 5 chest with slightly above average gear.

they are losing control of their charecters because they arnt jumping to get the bugs off...
    you have to make sure you jump every so often to stop you from getting too many bugs on you, cause if you dont they will force you to run for 5 seconds.

yall need to read the stuff for once instead of just entering and ignoring all the debuffs.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    No. I just wanted to call on your "destroying" bullshit, and I did.
    Did the guy I quote struggle with mobs and bosses? Check.

Does the boss die in two hits for me? Check.

Does the English word "destroy" describe that situation perfectly? Check.

Is it enough to clear 2 corrupted areas to upgrade your cloak to the current max? Check.

Is your post pointless? Check.

10+ Year Old Account
    only fucked up 1 the first week because of a disconnect. am rank 8. can solo +2 currently. i have 5 visions ready to do that i'll probably do just for momentos

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    Did the guy I quote struggle with mobs and bosses? Check.

Does the boss die in two hits for me? Check.

Does the English word "destroy" describe that situation perfectly? Check.

Is it enough to clear 2 corrupted areas to upgrade your cloak to the current max? Check.

Is your post pointless? Check.
    "I'm destroying visions, with 440+ ilvl I'm only clearing 2 corrupted areas! I'M A GOD!"

Meanwhile people are clearing everything with the same ilvl.

Are you also destroying the LFR bosses? Damn, new raid is easy!

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Got mine to level 8 on the first day of the week. Still have 2 runs left and a 3rd later this week, but I'm not going to do them because I feel like I need to save them up for when cloak upgrades get more difficult.

As it is now, I just barely clear two 2 wings + the starting boss in a single run. I'd love to practice to see how well I can chain pull mobs to increase my time, but I can't. This time gating mechanic just sucks. The mage tower wouldn't have been nearly as popular if they only let you run it a few times each week after grinding some mindless dailies.
    Lulz, Mage Tower was only up for 3 days every other week. It also didn't truly gain popularity until people could stomp through in LFR gear from Antorus.

Visions are an expansion long thing, people are just trying to rush them like crazy right now and they shouldn't be. They should be focusing on leveling up their cloak and then relaxing in there and having fun trying to figure out their paths and kill priorities.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's like hitting your genitals with a hammer but with no satisfaction that the Mage tower artifact appearances provided.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

May be my fault for having expectations from PuGs, but almost every single one I've done (and each has been in a 5man group) the orb coordination and general initiative has just been very disappointing. Now I feel I've kind of screwed myself by not prioritizing solo talents as switching them doesn't seem possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    "I'm destroying visions, with 440+ ilvl I'm only clearing 2 corrupted areas! I'M A GOD!"

Meanwhile people are clearing everything with the same ilvl.

Are you also destroying the LFR bosses? Damn, new raid is easy!
    Yeah. People are destroying LFR. The only people who struggle there are those who are either incompetent or playing with horrible connection/fps. Thus if a player says "LFR sucks we keep dying" it would be appropriate to say "well everyone is destroying it. You are doing something wrong".

That's what the word means. Also never said I was a god now did I? The difficulty has nothing to do with it. Sorry to hurt your elitist ego by daring to say I find a certain difficulty easy.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I constantly overthink it, don't take risks because i don't want to fail, and then fail. I'm not even raiding or anything, so it's not like hitting the marks every week are super important.